Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 76. (Read 160279 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Any updates on the new wallets?  Grin
Activity: 73
Merit: 1

Dear Bytecent community,

I am happy to announce that we have added Amazon UK gift cards to BYC Rewards! http://bycrewards.com/?s=Amazon+UK&post_type=product

BYC Dev has done it again. Now all of us living in Europe can benefit from (import) tax free items from Amazon.co.uk.

If you haven't already used the service I would suggest all of you to try it. You will receive point rewards for every voucher purchased, these points can be used at a later stage as a discount on new voucher purchases or cashback rewards.

As stated on the website, http://bycrewards.com it can take up to 24 hours to receive your codes. I've never waited more than a few hours to get mine! (And keep in mind, I live in Europe and BYC Rewards operates from the US).

As far as the code delivery goes, no nonsense, codes are emailed directly by Amazon to you.

For people wanting to buy higher value items, no problem, purchase several gift cards and you can combine them on your order.

Conclusion: Hats off. I've never seen an altcoin so orientated on the "average joe". Anyone can mine it with their CPU and then spend their mined coins for vouchers. Of course, you could also just market buy BYC. Even then you will pay less $ then you would if you actually paid amazon directly! (and don't forget about the point earned for every purchase!)

Thank you BYC. Every time you take the bar to a new level.

No problems here either. The cards always work and never had any issues.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Dear Bytecent community,

I am happy to announce that we have added Amazon UK gift cards to BYC Rewards! http://bycrewards.com/?s=Amazon+UK&post_type=product

BYC Dev has done it again. Now all of us living in Europe can benefit from (import) tax free items from Amazon.co.uk.

If you haven't already used the service I would suggest all of you to try it. You will receive point rewards for every voucher purchased, these points can be used at a later stage as a discount on new voucher purchases or cashback rewards.

As stated on the website, http://bycrewards.com it can take up to 24 hours to receive your codes. I've never waited more than a few hours to get mine! (And keep in mind, I live in Europe and BYC Rewards operates from the US).

As far as the code delivery goes, no nonsense, codes are emailed directly by Amazon to you.

For people wanting to buy higher value items, no problem, purchase several gift cards and you can combine them on your order.

Conclusion: Hats off. I've never seen an altcoin so orientated on the "average joe". Anyone can mine it with their CPU and then spend their mined coins for vouchers. Of course, you could also just market buy BYC. Even then you will pay less $ then you would if you actually paid amazon directly! (and don't forget about the point earned for every purchase!)

Thank you BYC. Every time you take the bar to a new level.

That is awesome news. If you are not taking advantage of this service you are nuts. I make nice profits buying popular products on Amazon and reselling them because I am getting amazing discounts on the cards. I resell what I buy to friends, family, people on eBay and Craigs list.

If you dont want to mine BYC you can mine another coin and dump that coin for BTC then buy BYC. It is worth it for sure because of the discounts you get.
Activity: 789
Merit: 500

Dear Bytecent community,

Now our friends in the UK can enjoy the benefits of BYC Rewards while avoiding costly shipping fees!  Use your Amazon.co.uk gift card to shop from a huge selection of books, electronics, music, movies, software, apparel, toys, and more. Amazon.co.uk gift cards are the perfect way to give someone exactly what they’re hoping for, even if you don’t know what it is. Recipients can choose from millions of items storewide. Amazon.co.uk gift cards never expire, so they can buy something immediately or wait for that sale of a lifetime.

For the people new to Bytecent and BYCRewards.com, BYC Rewards is the only service that offers gift cards at a significant discount using a digital currency. While other services give you set percentage off your order, BYC Rewards is the only service that allows you to accumulate unlimited rewards points, which can then be used for discounts and/or BYC "cash back". We have users that accumulate enough reward points to get 70%-80% off their orders!

Each time you purchase a gift card you will receive reward points, the number of reward points you earn depends on the  gift card you are purchasing. Once your order is fully complete, your reward points are automatically credited to your account.  1000 reward points = $1. You can get 4000 reward points just buy purchasing one Amazon gift card!

BYCRewards.com is the first of many services we are launching to give Bytecent users something to actually buy with their Bytecent! Instead of just speculating on price, you can use your Bytecent to buy tangible items!

I want to thank everyone for their support and happy shopping!

Hi! As the difficulty goes up, the harder it will be earn a coin. However, the higher difficulty in mining coins should be offset by higher pricing. But it is anyone's guess what will happen as more people begin mining.

In regards to POB, the coins required depends on the current market price. One hour will always equal to approximately $3 per hour. Remember, these coins are never spent. You are just required to have the Bytecent in your wallet to mine longer. You can spend the coins anytime you like,  they are not locked from spending. You can mine without ever using POB, you just have to make sure you enter the captcha every hour.

Activity: 103
Hi I like this coin, the mining procedure is excellent = Pure CPU mining which is completely rare (I find just this coin and Magi coin as an absolutely CPU mining coin) but I have some questions:

1- I tried to mine this coin with solo mining (from "Earn" section in the wallet) after few hours I got my first block. So with the present difficulty and my CPU (Core2 Quad), 60 min free non-stop mining is enough to mine one block, what should I do when the difficulty increases? Does free mining time increase accordingly or not?  

2- For using POB, according to the wallet I will need 51 BYC for extending mining time to an extra hour, this means that 24h continuous mining requires at least 1224 BYC~0.28 BTC~ 71$ in the wallet. I think this is not a fair mining way for this wonderful coin. May be my calculations or even my understanding from POB is wrong.    

Anyway, I do mining for fun and this coin gave me the exactly what i need. Thank you Dev and waiting for Wallet V1.4  Wink

regards

Welcome to Bytecent and thanks for your support.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
Tried mining on the multipool overnight with my 270x and woke up with nothing. tried mining for a few hours in the wallet with my i7 4770s and didnt get anything either.

Is anybody successfully mining this? if so what are you using?

The multipool pays out once a day. Make sure you use your Bytecent address as the username and anything for the password.

As for the wallet miner, how many hours did you mine for? With an i7 you should mine a few BYC a day.

Gotcha. I did use my wallet address, though I didnt consider the one payment a day factor. And I only mined in the wallet for a little over three hours. Ill try again and give it some more time.

thanks for the response! I've had my eye on this project and really dig what you guys have going on here. Just trying to get my hands on some BYC.
Tried mining on the multipool overnight with my 270x and woke up with nothing. tried mining for a few hours in the wallet with my i7 4770s and didnt get anything either.

The multipool pays out once a day. Make sure you use your Bytecent address as the username and anything for the password.

As for the wallet miner, how many hours did you mine for? With an i7 you should mine a few BYC a day.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100

I use BYC Rewards a few times a week and I never had any issues. The codes always work and the rewards are much better than my credit cards.
It is official, starting Wednesday you will be able to purchase Amazon.co.uk gift cards using Bytecent! BYCRewards.com is the only place where you get significant discounts on gift cards using a digital currency! We have customers that receive nearly 50% off their gift cards because they are accumulating significant reward points!
How is the price so low with such volume constantly on bittrex? Confused.

Volume is not an indicator of price. Bitcoin's volume is significantly higher now than it was in 2013 when Bitcoin reached it's ATH. However, Bitcoin's price is significantly lower today with higher volume. Bitcoin's daily volume is approximately 25-27 million dollars, but the price has remained relatively "flat" for weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
How is the price so low with such volume constantly on bittrex? Confused.
Activity: 848
Is it known bug with miner when you have more then 1240 coins on mining address? And why is that?
With all these developments, I'm really surprised a lot are selling.  Smiley

Not me I am holding onto my main stash. The only time I part with my BYC is when I buy gift cards and then I buy more BYC to replace the BYC I used. If this were any other alt coin or dev I would have bailed long time ago. This dev has proven he has the will and determination to make BYC a success. Those of us who understand what the dev is building will reap the rewards from holding. BYC will eventually pump and it wont be just another ordinary pump because of everything that the dev built to sustain the pump.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
With all these developments, I'm really surprised a lot are selling.  Smiley
Activity: 85
It was a bit frustating to pay more shipping than product but now it's over ! Cheesy
Amazing news,love to see this aviable and bytecent come into Europe !!!
Thanks you a lot for it.

Just for know we will have the choice when we will order one card or it will be based on ip? or you will do differents items into the store?

Is not a negative post, I just ask. Do you plane to support also amazon.fr? (That allow Free-shipping for french people if I'm right uk allow only free shipping on uk).

Thanks you in advance and nice work keep it up ! Cheesy

I got free shipping many times on amazon.co.uk to EU, total value just had to be over 20 or 25GBP if I'm not mistaken.
It was a bit frustating to pay more shipping than product but now it's over ! Cheesy
Amazing news,love to see this aviable and bytecent come into Europe !!!
Thanks you a lot for it.

Just for know we will have the choice when we will order one card or it will be based on ip? or you will do differents items into the store?

Is not a negative post, I just ask. Do you plane to support also amazon.fr? (That allow Free-shipping for french people if I'm right uk allow only free shipping on uk).

Thanks you in advance and nice work keep it up ! Cheesy

There is no reason to restrict customers in the US from ordering UK cards, or UK customers from ordering US cards. If you live in the UK you will still have the option to buy either UK or US cards. However, as you pointed out, UK customers would rather purchase from the UK store to avoid higher shipping charges. We wanted to make sure there was sufficient demand in theUK before expanding our services to the UK, and we feel we have enough interest to do well in the UK as the US.
Pages:
Jump to: