Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 77. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 500

Chris, this is amazing. I've already used the service twice to buy Amazon.com vouchers, workt like a charm.

In case you didn't know, Amazon.co.uk delivers to pretty much all European countries. This means pretty much all of the EU users can make use of this.

100x

Good to hear you like the service! Our approach is very simple. Download the Bytecent wallet and easily earn BYC by using your CPU to secure the network. Then use your BYC to buy gift cards from major retailers. This may not appeal to the average crypto trader who is trading for profit, but this does appeal to non crypto users. It is simple for them to understand, and everyone loves something for nothing. So that is why we are investing a lot of time and money in revamping the Bytecent wallet and building the ecosystem. We have many more services and products launching soon that will be just as cool as BYCRewards.com Smiley
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
It was a bit frustating to pay more shipping than product but now it's over ! Cheesy
Amazing news,love to see this aviable and bytecent come into Europe !!!
Thanks you a lot for it.

Just for know we will have the choice when we will order one card or it will be based on ip? or you will do differents items into the store?

Is not a negative post, I just ask. Do you plane to support also amazon.fr? (That allow Free-shipping for french people if I'm right uk allow only free shipping on uk).

Thanks you in advance and nice work keep it up ! Cheesy
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
We are happy to announce we are finalizing our expansion plans to the UK! We are expanding our BYC Rewards service to the UK! http://BYCRewards.com  If you live in the UK, you will soon be able to buy Amazon.co.uk gift cards using your Bytecent! You will receive the same reward points as the US gift cards. Happy shopping!!!

Chris, this is amazing. I've already used the service twice to buy Amazon.com vouchers, workt like a charm.

In case you didn't know, Amazon.co.uk delivers to pretty much all European countries. This means pretty much all of the EU users can make use of this.

100x
We are happy to announce we are finalizing our expansion plans to the UK! We are expanding our BYC Rewards service to the UK! http://BYCRewards.com  If you live in the UK, you will soon be able to buy Amazon.co.uk gift cards using your Bytecent! You will receive the same reward points as the US gift cards. Happy shopping!!!
That's great news. With all the features being added to BYC I still can't believe its trading so low.

Thank you. It all boils down to supply and demand. As Bytecent popularity and demand increases, so will the value. Natural growth over several months is more sustainable than rapid growth over days and weeks. After we release Bytecent 1.4, we will begin our campaign to attract non-crypto users. The Bytecent infrastructure and ecosystem that is being developed is geared towards people that has never used crypto before. In the near future we will have a noticeable increase in our user-base and momentum.  
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
If you are a US resident, in a few days you will be able to earn BYC instantly just by filling out very simple surveys. No gimmicks, no hassle! The service will be similar to InboxDollars, but you will not have to wait to receive your money. You will receive your Bytecent instantly after successfully completing each survey.

That's great news. With all the features being added to BYC I still can't believe its trading so low.
If you are a US resident, in a few days you will be able to earn BYC instantly just by filling out very simple surveys. No gimmicks, no hassle! The service will be similar to InboxDollars, but you will not have to wait to receive your money. You will receive your Bytecent instantly after successfully completing each survey.
Activity: 47
Honestly the rest of the Crypto can learn from this coin as it is head strong in bridging the gap between average users and tech. Most coins are dedicated to creating more creative/difficult tech which only us geeks can understand. All that tech means jack if no normal person can wrap their head around the simplest base crypto and how they can use it. The tech race is nice but building the bridge so average people can walk across is the most important function atm. bycreward.com ? open wallet and click earn ? I love it.... simple and I support BYC here in the NYC
Activity: 47
When will a new wallet?

Yes been waiting on new mining for a long time now

yes i agree me too awaits for new mining.

You can mine on the new dedicated http://bytecentpool.com/ compare and let me know if it is more profitable then cpu mining through wallet. I am curious I get diff results daily.
ANything unique about this cn?

Yes lots.

1. Bytecent is the only digital currency that is anti-server farm and anti-pools. You can only directly solo mine Bytecent.

2. You can mine Bytecent with a meager Celeron laptop.

3. Bytecent is also the easiest digital currency to use. It is a very short learning curve.

4. Bytecent also has a network of supportive websites not seen in a digital currency only 9 months old. We have a website BYCRewards.com, that allow users to trade their Bytecent for gift cards. Each time you buy a gift card, you receive reward points that can be used for discounts on future purchases or cashback rewards. Bytecent is the first digital currency to directly offer reward points for using the coin.

5. We also have the Bytecent Card (www.Bytecentcard.com ). The Bytecent USB Card is a new approach to storing and transporting your valuable Bytecent safely. No longer do you have to carry annoying paper wallets or be concerned with installing private keys. Each Bytecent USB card is preloaded with a pre-configured Bytecent wallet. Just swing open the USB dongle and insert the card into any Windows compatible PC. You can encrypt and secure your wallet from unauthorized access, and protect your valuable Bytecent if your card is lost or stolen.

We have a lot more planned after Bytecent 1.4 releases, this is just the beginning.

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
ANything unique about this cn?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
When will a new wallet?

yes i agree me too awaits for new mining.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
When will a new wallet?

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
When will a new wallet?
It is possible that the difference in x11 is very low?(multipool)

Post here and the pool operator can better assist you. http://byctalk.com/forums/topic/588/byc-multipool-fork-chain/view/post_id/7651
Activity: 693
It is possible that the difference in x11 is very low?(multipool)

I am also new here. It seems that this coin has a good approach, I like the restriction time. If I buy coins I have no longer wait for the mining? It is same power of mining for all? Or if I have more CPU's can be more coins....?

This part I do not understand Tongue
""How long does it take to earn one Bytecent?""
There are approximately 1440 - 2050 Bytecent generated per day, so earning Bytecent can take a few hours or a few days depending on the speed of your computer.
The longer you keep your computer working on the network, the better your chances are at mining Bytecent. It is possible to go an entire day or two before you earn your first Bytecent. Do not get discouraged, you will eventually earn your first Bytecent

On the other hand, I have much liked throughout development. I think that with hard work and patience can be a good one.

Welcome. The more coins you have in your wallet, the longer you can mine without entering captcha, up to 24 hours. The POB (Proof of Bytecent) number is the amount of coins you need for every hour of extended mining. So if POB is 34,  you will need 34 BYC in your wallet for every hour of extended mining. Your coins are NOT spent.

You can also mine using our new multipool: http://byctalk.com/forums/topic/588/byc-multipool-fork-chain/view/post_id/7651

Thanks!! I see this and taste in this night...although I do not want to heat the room more ... We are 40ºC in the shade !!  Cry
I am also new here. It seems that this coin has a good approach, I like the restriction time. If I buy coins I have no longer wait for the mining? It is same power of mining for all? Or if I have more CPU's can be more coins....?

There are approximately 1440 - 2050 Bytecent generated per day, so earning Bytecent can take a few hours or a few days depending on the speed of your computer.
The longer you keep your computer working on the network, the better your chances are at mining Bytecent. It is possible to go an entire day or two before you earn your first Bytecent. Do not get discouraged, you will eventually earn your first Bytecent

On the other hand, I have much liked throughout development. I think that with hard work and patience can be a good one.

Welcome. The more coins you have in your wallet, the longer you can mine without entering captcha, up to 24 hours. The POB (Proof of Bytecent) number is the amount of coins you need for every hour of extended mining. So if POB is 34,  you will need 34 BYC in your wallet for every hour of extended mining. Your coins are NOT spent.

You can also mine using our new multipool: http://byctalk.com/forums/topic/588/byc-multipool-fork-chain/view/post_id/7651

The multipool just paid out 367.88844090999999 BYC with only 6 miners. 376 is not bad at all for only 6 miners. If each miner was CPU mining, they probably would not mine that many coins collectively. You guys with miners should try the multipool for 24 hours and see how many coins you can mine!
Pages:
Jump to: