Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 81. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff

I have 300byc in my wallet and i try everything to do but still 60min. I also try to sent 300byc to myself but still 60min. I don't know why.

Are you putting the address that contains your coins in the POB textbox?

JJ
Activity: 789
Merit: 500
Hello all!

Bytecent is now live on C-CEX: https://c-cex.com/?p=byc-btc!!!

The BYC wallet is open for deposits and withdrawals!

Happy trading!

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Please help me. I try every thing but always mining 60min.
Wallet is designed/coded that way mate to mine for an hour only unless wallet have specific amount of BYC.So have to reactivate it every hour entering captcha.

I do not understand.

Please tell me more detail
You must have 45 coins in the wallet to enter a captcha once in 120 minutes
90 coins=180 minutes
135 coins=240 minutes
All coins must reside at same address
this address, you must insert in box, Proof of  Bytecent Address

I have 300byc in my wallet and i try everything to do but still 60min. I also try to sent 300byc to myself but still 60min. I don't know why.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
Wallet is designed/coded that way mate to mine for an hour only unless wallet have specific amount of BYC.So have to reactivate it every hour entering captcha.

I do not understand.

You must have 45 coins in the wallet to enter a captcha once in 120 minutes
90 coins=180 minutes
135 coins=240 minutes
All coins must reside at same address
this address, you must insert in box, Proof of  Bytecent Address

I do not understand.

Activity: 509
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

it is all about captcha. without coin every hour captcha. many coins=less captcha
Activity: 824
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
should i have coins in wallet to  earn moneycoins? and how many?

The wallet is not POS so no you don't need coins to stake.

You do however need coins in your wallet equivalent to the POB to be able to mine longer than an hour at a time. ie 45 coins on one address would currently get you 2 hours mining with out re entering the captcha, 90 coins would get you three hours etc
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
should i have coins in wallet to  earn moneycoins? and how many?
Are the cards restricted to US?  Smiley

It depends on what cards you select. However, if you use the US card and order from the US website, their shouldn't be a problem.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Are the cards restricted to US?  Smiley
What wrong?

I'm mining always 60min. Is it bug?

How can i do?

Netflix is now available on BYCRewards.com! You can buy Netflix cards using Bytecent, and get rewarded in the process! http://bycrewards.com/card-category/entertainment

Bytecent is the first and only digital currency that offers reward points and chashback rewards just for using it!

Chris is there a block explorer mate?
Cheers
Activity: 671
Blockchain and stuff
Perhaps the Dev could chime on on what a Difficulty of 8 would do. I would need to review the white paper in detail to know for sure.

If the POW is based on finding prime chains, moving from a 7 chain to a 8 chain is roughly 12 times more difficult. So if you were finding 12 coins a day, as soon as 8 is reached you will on average find 1/12 of that which is 1.

Same thing from 6 to 7 or 8 to 9.

With Primecoin 8-9 in many ways killed mining. It was simply impossible at a difficulty of 9+ to mine and fine primes with that chain length.

Dev thoughts?

I am not the dev, but ive done some research on the matter, and my understanding is that the difficulty between whole numbers seems to act in a logarithmic manner. I may be wrong, but think that as the decimal part of the difficulty increases, so does the size requirement of the starting number of the prime chain, thus making the difficulty increase. Your math regarding the 12 * increase in mining dificulty between whole numbers seems logical to me.

JJ
Activity: 658
someone is buying. what is current difficulty?
Activity: 658
Perhaps the Dev could chime on on what a Difficulty of 8 would do. I would need to review the white paper in detail to know for sure.

If the POW is based on finding prime chains, moving from a 7 chain to a 8 chain is roughly 12 times more difficult. So if you were finding 12 coins a day, as soon as 8 is reached you will on average find 1/12 of that which is 1.

Same thing from 6 to 7 or 8 to 9.

With Primecoin 8-9 in many ways killed mining. It was simply impossible at a difficulty of 9+ to mine and fine primes with that chain length.

Dev thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: