Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cachecoin |CACH| POW+POS | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | CRYPTOPIA | - page 2. (Read 81319 times)

Activity: 939
Merit: 261
Data HDD Repair - Recovery of lost information
Hi,

Any chance someone can help me compile the latest wallet for Ubuntu 16.04 (or give me a compiled version)
I have tried following the instructions but it fails massively.
I am after a qt wallet please.

I have virtually zero Linux experience (but managed to compile the previous wallet)

Thanks
J

Hi!
Errors? What?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Thank you for bringing the community a nice project
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Why would you want any wallets?  Just keep all your CACH coins on the exchanges, wait for the pump, and then dump.  There are no external wallets needed.

Erm, to mine....sheesh

But if you have that many coins going around, please feel free to send me some
Thanks

Activity: 61
Why would you want any wallets?  Just keep all your CACH coins on the exchanges, wait for the pump, and then dump.  There are no external wallets needed.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Hi,

Any chance someone can help me compile the latest wallet for Ubuntu 16.04 (or give me a compiled version)
I have tried following the instructions but it fails massively.
I am after a qt wallet please.

I have virtually zero Linux experience (but managed to compile the previous wallet)

Thanks
J
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
What can I see is the developer has been absent from January 8, 2018 and zero reply from him for such a long time.  This is not good.  I think nobody except he knows Cachecoin is heading in which direction  Sad  Price and also volume is only going down

A new version is available - v_0.7.6.14 POS Modified

Thank you for releasing the version.
One question:
How many rounds of staking rewards I can get per day if I use 500 coins to stake?

Coins per annum 10%  - maximum
Activity: 3
CACHeCoin using dig Proof-of-Stake (POS) to create more CACHeCoins than when you keep money in 7 days. This money will be owned by the user but not available to move until they are fully verified. I find it just as pros, cons. Wish successful project
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Is this project still alive?
Activity: 28
Seems very nice.
Flawless project, very nice results!  Good luck team.
Advance Date to HardFork

GMT: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 13:38:09 GMT

Do not commit transactions after the specified date!!

A new version is available - v_0.7.6.12 POS Modified

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Anyone got a link for latest windows QT? Thanks
The last resuscitators planned to apply these changes - only. Wallet with these changes was not released ..
Does this mean that the current code is an upgrade from the original code from kalgecin?

Yes, the transition to a new code base is not implemented. All changes are implemented in the original version ..
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
The last resuscitators planned to apply these changes - only. Wallet with these changes was not released ..
Does this mean that the current code is an upgrade from the original code from kalgecin?
Go back to the first post in this thread.  It says:

INFO
Scrypt-Jane coin
No ASIC miners
Proof-of-Work (CachePOW) and Proof-of-Stake Mining
Block Reward: Inversely proportional to the difficulty
Difficulty adjustment every block
Difficulty Adjustment algorithm: Logarithmic
Target of 15 minute block generation

Maximum of ~10 Million coins supply (modified in May 2017)

Coinmarketcap must have picked this up because they claim that the Max Supply is 10,000,000 even though there are already over 12,000,000 in circulation that have been mined.  Coinmarketcap also claims that there are only 4,195,132 in circulation, which is obviously wrong.  So Coinmarketcap has wrong data, and that is their fault for not looking at the current block explorer, however, the devs of Cache did say that the Max Supply was 10,000,000 which is obviously wrong also.
I do not know why 10 million

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncach-cachecoin-released-based-on-scrypt-jane-400389

INFO

Scrypt-Jane coin
    No ASIC miners
    NO Premine
    Proof-of-Work and Proof-of-Stake Mining
    Block Reward: Inversely proportional to the difficulty
    Difficulty adjustment every block.
    Difficulty Adjustment algorithm: Logarithmic
    Target of 15 minute block generation.
    Maximum of ~2 Billion coins per transaction.
    Block Maturity: 520 Confirms
    Transaction Maturity: 6 Confirmations
    Coin age to Stake: 7 Days
    RPCPort: 2224
    Network Port: 2225

https://github.com/DeepCoin/CACHeCoin/blob/master/src/main.h
Code:
static const int64 MAX_MONEY = 2000000000 * COIN;
The CacheCoin devs are a bunch of fucking liars.  In the first message from the devs it says max supply of ~ 10 million Cache Coins.  Well, take a look at this block explorer at   https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cach/   There are already 12,007,413 coins that have been churned out, and the miners are churning out more and more each day with no signs of slowing down.  So what is the max supply?  It sure isn't 10,000,000.  Is there any max supply at all?  It seems like those devs are just going to make as many as they want for themselves.
Activity: 10
Oh is there any other suggestions for the Bounty? Anybody wants to participate in the developments of Cachecoin project somehow?
Pages:
Jump to: