Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cachecoin |CACH| POW+POS | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | CRYPTOPIA | - page 3. (Read 81319 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I alone want a wallet for the windows? My coins are now on the exchange, and I can not even return them to myself. Sad
Activity: 289
Read about Cachecoin So much information, is Cachecoin wallet can not run it? I think the project has not been very good recently, because of this reason?
Activity: 939
Merit: 261
Data HDD Repair - Recovery of lost information
Hi Deff,

Now have a working GUI wallet under Linux.
Thankyou kindly.

Bearing in mind i'm a windows guy, and have zero linux knowledge, the one thing i cant find, is how to get to the console.
I like to use "getmininginfo", "getpeerinfo" etc.

I have found with some other linux wallets that there is usually a "cachecoind", or "cachecoin-cli" type file, but i cannot seem to find that anywhere.
Also, now we have forked, are we still N19, or a different N value?

Thanks again
J

For the cachecoind in the folder src run the command - make -f makefile.unix
Command format
./cachecoind start
./cachecoind stop
./cachecoind getpeerinfo
./cachecoind getdifficulty

Works like a charm Smiley
Thankyou

I'll be hitting it with my 0.5h/s straight away...Smiley Who knows, i might get lucky...

Does the block height converge?
0.5Kh?

I dont know what you mean about block height converging?

miner is reporting
"[2018-05-25 15:14:51] scrypt-jane block 289252, diff 0.00, net 354.00 H/s"
[2018-05-25 15:19:29] scrypt-jane block 289253, diff 0.00, net 347.00 H/s
[2018-05-25 15:22:40] scrypt-jane block 289254, diff 0.00, net 344.00 H/s"

My hash is 0.5 H/s  (Ryzen1500)

You wrote me a hash on one core.
0.5 * 4 = 2h/s
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Hi Deff,

Thankyou kindly.

Bearing in mind i'm a windows guy, and have zero linux knowledge, the one thing i cant find, is how to get to the console.

I have found with some other linux wallets that there is usually a "cachecoind", or "cachecoin-cli" type file, but i cannot seem to find that anywhere.

Thanks again
J

Command format
./cachecoind start
./cachecoind stop
./cachecoind getpeerinfo

Thankyou

I'll be hitting it with my 0.5h/s straight away...Smiley Who knows, i might get lucky...

0.5Kh?

I dont know what you mean about block height converging?

miner is reporting
"[2018-05-25 15:14:51] scrypt-jane block 289252, diff 0.00, net 354.00 H/s"
[2018-05-25 15:19:29] scrypt-jane block 289253, diff 0.00, net 347.00 H/s
[2018-05-25 15:22:40] scrypt-jane block 289254, diff 0.00, net 344.00 H/s"

My hash is 0.5 H/s  (Ryzen1500)
Hi Deff,

Thankyou kindly.

Thanks again
J

Command format
./cachecoind start
./cachecoind stop
./cachecoind getpeerinfo

Thankyou

0.5Kh?
Hi Deff,

Thankyou kindly.

Thanks again
J

Command format
./cachecoind start
./cachecoind stop
./cachecoind getpeerinfo

Thankyou

Hi Deff,

Thankyou kindly.

Thanks again
J

Command format
./cachecoind start
./cachecoind stop
./cachecoind getpeerinfo
Hi Deff,

Thankyou kindly.

Thanks again
J
You installed the server?
Advance Date to HardFork

GMT: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 13:38:09 GMT

Do not commit transactions after the specified date!!

A new version is available - v_0.7.6.6.

Hi Deff,

This is now the 3 or 4th wallet improvement, but there still seems to be no windows wallet?
Do you have any time scale for the windows qt please?
At the moment having mined this coin from its first month i have to say i am feeling rather screwed over, right when the fork came though and difficulty would have been low the linux guys have clearly been given a massive advantage.
Upto today i have lost 24 days worth of mining.

I have tried 3 devs who i have even offered to pay to compile the wallet and each one has been unable to create a windows-qt....
I would like to know where this project is heading please.
For me personally i would like to see the latest linux wallet, and new windows wallet, and pool released together, and then a new hardfork to reset the "fairness" of this project.

J

Hi
Wallet for Windows is always more difficult. Updates in the wallet a lot in a short period of time, almost all critical. There is no point in often releasing versions under windows in such a situation. Install Ubuntu - I'll post instructions how to compile.

Thankyou Deff,
I really appreciate that.
I know absolutely nothing about linux BUT have a fresh hdd, with a clean install of Ubuntu 16.04 LTS ready to go.

J

Excellent"!"
Create an Update.sh file and set in the file properties to allow this file - to run as a program. Copy the lines I wrote below to the file. Open the terminal in the folder where this file is located and run the command - ./Update.sh
After installation is complete, go to the CACHeCoin folder run the terminal and run the command - qmake -qt=qt4 *.pro && make

Code:
#!/bin/bash
#
# init install script for Deff
#
# OS: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
#
# @copyright DeffM
# @author Deff
# @since 2016-08
#

CPUS=`lscpu | grep '^CPU(s):' | awk '{print $2}'`

# 1
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:alexx2000/doublecmd -y

# 2
sudo apt-get update -y
#sudo apt-get upgrade -y
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade -y

# 3
sudo apt-get install -y doublecmd-gtk

# 4 BLB
sudo apt-get install -y git build-essential libssl-dev libdb5.3-dev libdb5.3++-dev libminiupnpc-dev libboost-all-dev qt4-qmake libqt4-dev qt5-qmake libqt5gui5 libqt5core5a libqt5dbus5 qttools5-dev-tools libcurl4-openssl-dev
sudo apt-get install -y build-essential libssl-dev libboost-all-dev libdb5.3 libdb5.3-dev libdb5.3++-dev libtool automake libevent-dev bsdmainutils
sudo apt-get install -y git ntp make g++ gcc autoconf cpp ngrep iftop sysstat autotools-dev pkg-config libminiupnpc-dev libzmq3-dev
sudo apt-get install -y libqt5gui5 libqt5core5a libqt5dbus5 qttools5-dev qttools5-dev-tools libprotobuf-dev protobuf-compiler libqrencode-dev

I will do that when i fire up the linux box i made, prob in a couple of hours....will this make a gui, cos us windows guys love our guis's
J
Advance Date to HardFork

Hi Deff,

This is now the 3 or 4th wallet improvement, but there still seems to be no windows wallet?
At the moment having mined this coin from its first month i have to say i am feeling rather screwed over, right when the fork came though and difficulty would have been low the linux guys have clearly been given a massive advantage.

I have tried 3 devs who i have even offered to pay to compile the wallet and each one has been unable to create a windows-qt....
For me personally i would like to see the latest linux wallet, and new windows wallet, and pool released together, and then a new hardfork to reset the "fairness" of this project.

J

Hi
Wallet for Windows is always more difficult. Updates in the wallet a lot in a short period of time, almost all critical. There is no point in often releasing versions under windows in such a situation. Install Ubuntu - I'll post instructions how to compile.

Thankyou Deff,
I know absolutely nothing about linux BUT have a fresh hdd, with a clean install of Ubuntu 16.04 LTS ready to go.

J

Excellent"!"
Create an Update.sh file and set in the file properties to allow this file - to run as a program. Copy the lines I wrote below to the file. Open the terminal in the folder where this file is located and run the command - ./Update.sh
After installation is complete, go to the CACHeCoin folder run the terminal and run the command - qmake -qt=qt4 *.pro && make

Code:
#!/bin/bash
#
# init install script for Deff
#
# OS: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
#
# @copyright DeffM
# @author Deff
# @since 2016-08
#

CPUS=`lscpu | grep '^CPU(s):' | awk '{print $2}'`

# 1
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:alexx2000/doublecmd -y

# 2
sudo apt-get update -y
#sudo apt-get upgrade -y
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade -y

# 3
sudo apt-get install -y doublecmd-gtk

# 4 BLB
sudo apt-get install -y git build-essential libssl-dev libdb5.3-dev libdb5.3++-dev libminiupnpc-dev libboost-all-dev qt4-qmake libqt4-dev qt5-qmake libqt5gui5 libqt5core5a libqt5dbus5 qttools5-dev-tools libcurl4-openssl-dev
sudo apt-get install -y build-essential libssl-dev libboost-all-dev libdb5.3 libdb5.3-dev libdb5.3++-dev libtool automake libevent-dev bsdmainutils
sudo apt-get install -y git ntp make g++ gcc autoconf cpp ngrep iftop sysstat autotools-dev pkg-config libminiupnpc-dev libzmq3-dev
sudo apt-get install -y libqt5gui5 libqt5core5a libqt5dbus5 qttools5-dev qttools5-dev-tools libprotobuf-dev protobuf-compiler libqrencode-dev
Advance Date to HardFork

Hi Deff,

J

Hi

Thankyou Deff,

J
Advance Date to HardFork

Hi Deff,

J

Hi
Advance Date to HardFork

Hi Deff,

J
Advance Date to HardFork

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hi, with the latest wallet issues, what is the proper active pool where to point miners ? Thank you! Huh
Temporarily disable POS generation.
The problem is being studied.

----> cachecoin.conf

reservebalance=3000000
Advance Date to HardFork

A new version is available - v_0.7.6.4

Fixed all critical vulnerabilities used by the hacker
Activity: 308
Wow!  I am very surprised for your airdrop.this project Future will be success beacause you platfrom and your teem Is very nice.Your all teem always active this platfrom.Thanks to all teem.

What are you talking about? Was there any airdrop? It seems to me that you have mixed up something. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: