Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cachecoin |CACH| POW+POS | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | CRYPTOPIA | - page 4. (Read 81319 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Wow!  I am very surprised for your airdrop.this project Future will be success beacause you platfrom and your teem Is very nice.Your all teem always active this platfrom.Thanks to all teem.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Good morning Guys,

Is there anyone out there who can please compile a windos wallet of version v_0.7.6.1 (Stable)
Thanks
J

5 days on, still no windows compile?
Is there not 1 kind person out there who can compile please?
J
Activity: 15
Hi Deff

You asked for adresses.

CcHr6TM4qHVLDhXFAGcHXwwLaht7FjTQuf
CaWH4jnLeiFyupH4NKfD4t6BEXMAM85P3n
Activity: 939
Merit: 261
Data HDD Repair - Recovery of lost information
Advance Date to HardFork

GMT: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 13:38:09 GMT

Do not commit transactions after the specified date!!

A new version is available - v_0.7.6.2 (Stable)

Good morning Guys,

Is there anyone out there who can please compile a windos wallet of version v_0.7.6.1 (Stable)
Thanks
J
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
At this time, we should not keep staring at the price. This is only a guess. There are still many things to do, as long as the specific progress of project development, the real value will arise.
Checked balances at coinexchange.io - Deposits are open.

What's the cryptopia exchange? Engaged in updating or just scored? Is there any information?

They have a lot of work, there were days off - we are waiting.
Advance Date to HardFork

A new version is available - v_0.7.6.1 (Stable). Disconnecting double fork.

Hi There,

Any news on windows wallet please?
I have paid someone to try and compile either ubuntu version or windows version, but they  have failed twice now.
This really is becoming quite unfair.
Hows about removing linux wallet until windows one is available?
J

For today, the solo minig is not interesting. Reward at the current difficulty will be 40-50 CACH, to attract people to mining and to pull people out of the solo mining - i established a reward 80 CACH.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

What's the cryptopia exchange? Engaged in updating or just scored? Is there any information?
Advance Date to HardFork

Hi There,

Any news on windows wallet please?
I have paid someone to try and compile either ubuntu version or windows version, but they  have failed twice now.
This really is becoming quite unfair.
Hows about removing linux wallet until windows one is available?
J

Advance Date to HardFork

No, you do not need to move the CACH
I'm asking about live addresses with a balance,  2014-2016 y.
Activity: 17
Several ways have been proposed for the project resumption, and i'm gonna tell you about the one, which was selected.

Many coins reward size decreases with time, or at least is constant. In the long term, it contributes to the price growth. However, the CACH reward increases over the years, and I even remember that on Nf14 reward was reduced to 16 CACH, but now on Nf19, when raising the power of the network requires a lot of effort, the reward is 70-80-90 CACH.  In addition, here is another drawback; the reward amount is inversely proportional to the network complexity, the more complexity, the less CACH. It is absolutely not designed to involve a lot of people. The more people mining the less reward, and vice versa. The reward size, in upgraded Wallet is proportional to the network complexity, the more complexity, the more CACH reward. Also, taking into account the coin age, the change limits in reward have been reduced to minimum – 40, and maximum – 80. On the maximum network power, which I have seen at Nf19, the reward would be 50-60 CACH. The total amount per day would be 5000-6000 CACH for all miners, at the current price - this is not enough. We provide a program for mining support for 1-1.5 year. For this support from the project development reserve fund allotted 1000000-1500000 CACH. It will be distributed through mining on the pool, and the reward for the block will be set manually and amount to 80 CACH.
If the developed algorithm of complexity recalculation together with Spam-Hash control will show themselves properly, they will be used in other projects (questions have already been asked), and as a consequence, we could  think about adding CACHeCoin to other Markets  (Exchanges). Now the Markets on its own initiative does not add a coin, you have to pay for everything.
I’m asking for the CACH holders, who have alive Wallets with coins purchased or mined from 2014 till 2017. We want to index your coin, and for analyzing this possibility write in this topic your CACH addresses.
I suppose we needn’t a development team, but we need one enthusiast C ++ and Crypto. We need an enthusiast, who is interested in this, and who is already doing this for himself. In this case, the approach - how much will I be paid, if I do the given job, does not fit at all.
The reserve fund will be used for the project development, it was suggested to hide it; we have such opportunities, but decided to make it transparent. It was used and are using by very successful projects, the last thing, that amazed me is Monero. For protection from ASIC, they switch to another algorithm with stopping exchanges, they will clearly replenish the Monero’s reserves, during the testing. Well, they replenished, it’s their own business, but they have legalized this replenishment every six months. I have read somewhere that for the protection from ASIC, Monero will change the algorithm every six months.
There are a number of issues, that we must resolve, before getting rid of the reserve fund:
• when CACH would be added to other exchanges
• when the development goes according to plan
• when different services would be working
• when, clearly the reserve fund balance will prevent price increases

Very informative and good start. I am not a programmer but I know friends who might be interested. However, Last time when I asked before the fork you said to leave my coins at Cryptopia .. Now you ask for CACH address, is that means I should move my coins to CACHE wallet or leave at Cryptopia ?

Several ways have been proposed for the project resumption, and i'm gonna tell you about the one, which was selected.

Many coins reward size decreases with time, or at least is constant. In the long term, it contributes to the price growth. However, the CACH reward increases over the years, and I even remember that on Nf14 reward was reduced to 16 CACH, but now on Nf19, when raising the power of the network requires a lot of effort, the reward is 70-80-90 CACH.  In addition, here is another drawback; the reward amount is inversely proportional to the network complexity, the more complexity, the less CACH. It is absolutely not designed to involve a lot of people. The more people mining the less reward, and vice versa. The reward size, in upgraded Wallet is proportional to the network complexity, the more complexity, the more CACH reward. Also, taking into account the coin age, the change limits in reward have been reduced to minimum – 40, and maximum – 80. On the maximum network power, which I have seen at Nf19, the reward would be 50-60 CACH. The total amount per day would be 5000-6000 CACH for all miners, at the current price - this is not enough. We provide a program for mining support for 1-1.5 year. For this support from the project development reserve fund allotted 1000000-1500000 CACH. It will be distributed through mining on the pool, and the reward for the block will be set manually and amount to 80 CACH.
If the developed algorithm of complexity recalculation together with Spam-Hash control will show themselves properly, they will be used in other projects (questions have already been asked), and as a consequence, we could  think about adding CACHeCoin to other Markets  (Exchanges). Now the Markets on its own initiative does not add a coin, you have to pay for everything.
I’m asking for the CACH holders, who have alive Wallets with coins purchased or mined from 2014 till 2017. We want to index your coin, and for analyzing this possibility write in this topic your CACH addresses.
I suppose we needn’t a development team, but we need one enthusiast C ++ and Crypto. We need an enthusiast, who is interested in this, and who is already doing this for himself. In this case, the approach - how much will I be paid, if I do the given job, does not fit at all.
The reserve fund will be used for the project development, it was suggested to hide it; we have such opportunities, but decided to make it transparent. It was used and are using by very successful projects, the last thing, that amazed me is Monero. For protection from ASIC, they switch to another algorithm with stopping exchanges, they will clearly replenish the Monero’s reserves, during the testing. Well, they replenished, it’s their own business, but they have legalized this replenishment every six months. I have read somewhere that for the protection from ASIC, Monero will change the algorithm every six months.
There are a number of issues, that we must resolve, before getting rid of the reserve fund:
• when CACH would be added to other exchanges
• when the development goes according to plan
• when different services would be working
• when, clearly the reserve fund balance will prevent price increases
Advance Date to HardFork

A new version is available - v_0.7.6.0 (Stable). Synchronization from the to first block is required.

Hi mate,
You've done a fork, so does that mean my coins are lost, also where is the windows wallet please? I'm still mining to my existing wallet 5.4....
J

Was the minig after this date? - GMT: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 13:38:09 GMT
Wallet under Windows will be after a thorough testing of the possibilities of new algorithms.

So that means the linux guys are mining away leaving us windows guys behind? Seems unfair Sad
Advance Date to HardFork

A new version is available - v_0.7.6.0 (Stable). Synchronization from the to first block is required.

Hi mate,
You've done a fork, so does that mean my coins are lost, also where is the windows wallet please? I'm still mining to my existing wallet 5.4....
J

Was the minig after this date? - GMT: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 13:38:09 GMT
Wallet under Windows will be after a thorough testing of the possibilities of new algorithms.
Advance Date to HardFork

Hi mate,
J
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Synchronization has stopped on the block 244434.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Everyone will work hard to support this project so that it can start landing on the moon because it is a very good and very necessary project.
Pages:
Jump to: