Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 24. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
POW: 2.39852254
Block: 110348
Volume: 2.02 BTC

just seen trade in CAC to USD has also started. so all those who sell the millions of cac for 1 satoshi can buy some smoke after a weeks work lol
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
POW: 2.39852254
Block: 110348
Volume: 2.02 BTC
Activity: 70
No one will sell for 1 satoshi when CAC is growing at this rate so that buy order will be there forever.

i was putting everything back into 1 sat to help build it up, someone got greedy and screwed up all the work I did all day trying to pump up the CAC name.

What do you mean man? It's always been 1 sat, we're going for 2/3 satoshi now lol?

you have to have buy support at 1 sat if you want to grow into higher amounts.  No buyers = dead coin, I was half of that buy pile made from all the sale I made on CAC since it got on Plus all the others that I talked into jumping on board.  Someone dumped 50mil right on me instead of just trying to support and let it go up.   whatever, im tired of typing been doing it all day.

Damn man that sucks but don't worry this shit happens in altcoins CAC will prevail we just gotta be consistent
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
No one will sell for 1 satoshi when CAC is growing at this rate so that buy order will be there forever.

i was putting everything back into 1 sat to help build it up, someone got greedy and screwed up all the work I did all day trying to pump up the CAC name.

What do you mean man? It's always been 1 sat, we're going for 2/3 satoshi now lol?

you have to have buy support at 1 sat if you want to grow into higher amounts.  No buyers = dead coin, I was half of that buy pile made from all the sale I made on CAC since it got on Plus all the others that I talked into jumping on board.  Someone dumped 50mil right on me instead of just trying to support and let it go up.   whatever, im tired of typing been doing it all day.

its okay sushipoo keep doing what youre doing its not everyone who understand market behavior
Activity: 84

Activity: 168

50 million dump right into 1 sat.  someone got out too fast.  now I wasted all day working on it.  Lets hope someone wants to buy at 2-3 cause im kinda mad right now.
this thread is keeping active did everyone just wake up lol
looks like the price is going up already
Activity: 112

Agreed I'll sell for 3 satoshi def not 1 we'll be straight guys don't panic lol
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Activity: 70
I have closed and reopened the wallet. However the same issue is still occurring. Zero active connections and no block source available. I will update if it does indeed connect. Thanks for the suggestions.

If you need more help add Dev on Skype: thecaliforniacoin he'll add you into the group chat.

dude i do all that work and someone dumps on everything I did trying to work it up? someone screwed me over so ill just trade and not support.

Who's dumping? I don't see any buyers on swisscex

There's a buy order on https://c-cex.com/?p=cac-btc but it's not for much so IDK why sushipooo is getting mad this is hardly considered dumping when no one fulfills the buy order it will be worth 3 satoshi all day long.
Activity: 154
I have closed and reopened the wallet. However the same issue is still occurring. Zero active connections and no block source available. I will update if it does indeed connect. Thanks for the suggestions.

If you need more help add Dev on Skype: thecaliforniacoin he'll add you into the group chat.

dude i do all that work and someone dumps on everything I did trying to work it up? someone screwed me over so ill just trade and not support.

Who's dumping? I don't see any buyers on swisscex

Do you have all the apple updates? Not much of a Mac user but I know that computer updates are everything lol.

Activity: 420
Traffic is picking up...

You can say that again CAC is getting more momentum daily!

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
00:07:38 Est. Avg. Time per Block  Shocked
Activity: 112
You guys gotta help me build up this wall at 1 satoshi and keep it there!

I got your back !!
Pages:
Jump to: