Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 23. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Looks like a decent dump just occurred

Yes but at least there's still a wall Cheesy  keep it going guys
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Looks like a decent dump just occurred
Activity: 70
were on the hot board, let's keep up the PR and get the word out to buy!  Grin

Grin CAC will be a top 100 altcoin if we keep this up
were on the hot board, let's keep up the PR and get the word out to buy!  Grin
Looks like we got some buy orders on c-cex and on swisscex and now they're cleaning up Volume: 2.56 BTC record high lol  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Lots of hash power popping up recently  Cool Net Hashrate reporting as 219.66 MH/s

200MHS isn't nothing just wait till theres 1,000+ MHS on the CAC network you'll wish there was 200MHS again  Wink

Yeah your right once the whales with their big hash power jump on this it'll be next to impossible for the average GPU miner to find blocks.
Activity: 112
Lots of hash power popping up recently  Cool Net Hashrate reporting as 219.66 MH/s

200MHS isn't nothing just wait till theres 1,000+ MHS on the CAC network you'll wish there was 200MHS again  Wink
if this hits 30 satoshi I'll be super happy I got on board early I ususally miss out on the coins right before they go up heh
Activity: 196
Imagine if we get on Bittrex next how much this can soar up in such a short amount of time this has a lot of serious potential

+ MintPal + Cryptsy I see us hitting 30 satoshi in the near future
Imagine if we get on Bittrex next how much this can soar up in such a short amount of time this has a lot of serious potential
Activity: 154
Willing to sell for 3 satoshi if anyones interested PM me
Activity: 518
Merit: 252

thats what happens when we get on new exchanges
Activity: 196
Glad to see more miners this thing is taking off
Activity: 112
Putting a little bit of Hash power behind this coin Wink

Welcome to the community GambitBTC  Smiley
Hey guys, just signed up. I'm buyin on c-cex, buy wall at 1 sat is coming back up Smiley

Good progress everybody! We need buyers and sellers to be a truly successful coin let's not forget that don't hoard all your CAC sell a little keep a little we need volume.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Putting a little bit of Hash power behind this coin Wink
Hey guys, just signed up. I'm buyin on c-cex, buy wall at 1 sat is coming back up Smiley

YUP! sweet.  I think people will see the value of the coin after they miss the train Cheesy
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Only 2 ways to do this, get more people to put more buys in at 1 sat or get people to buy at 2 sat so I can get get those back down to 1 sat as support.  Gotta show that there is buy support for this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: