Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CapitalCoin | CPTL | 0% PreMine | First Moores Law PoW/PoS | ON - EXCHANGE - page 10. (Read 23665 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

UPDATE 7/15/14

Updated Source with new Checkpoint.
You should be able to compile Linux Daemon and QT from source.

Windows Wallet should be OK for the moment.
New Linux/Windows QT wallet will be posted soon, for now you can ignore the warning on the Linux QT.

thank you for your hard work
Activity: 137
Merit: 100

UPDATE 7/15/14

Updated Source with new Checkpoint.
You should be able to compile Linux Daemon and QT from source.

Windows Wallet should be OK for the moment.
New Linux/Windows QT wallet will be posted soon, for now you can ignore the warning on the Linux QT.
Len
Activity: 177
I think the reason why there is low volume at comkort is that the people that were voting were looking to sell.  But at the moment there isn't a great incentive to buy at reasonable prices
o wow congratulations! btw scrypt or no scrypt any new algo can have hardware develop for it.. that is no worry at all, checking if Moore's Law was kept! .. that is awesome you cleaned this.. re-getting git and syncing walled

Thanks, this is a great Coin but since all the Pump and Dump people do not stand a chance with this coin is why we have had so much trouble promoting it.
pool link dont working

Sorry about that, they have been on-off http://cptl.multi-pool.eu/.

I could setup and manage a Pool, but the only VPS that I have I'm currently using it for the block explorer and there is no additional renounces to run anything else.

If you use the CapitalCoin.conf information on the OP you should be able to mine directly to your wallet, please note that there is a lot of minting going on so PoW blocks are a little scarce.

I would try to create a Solo mining guide.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
o wow congratulations! btw scrypt or no scrypt any new algo can have hardware develop for it.. that is no worry at all, checking if Moore's Law was kept! .. that is awesome you cleaned this.. re-getting git and syncing walled
Where are the people that Vote to get us on Comkort now that we are there why are there more people using it.

seeing more market activity pick up on Comkort.

We need to advertise more and spread the word
Where are the people that Vote to get us on Comkort now that we are there why are there more people using it.
Activity: 71
I update the OP, but left out the one for the exchange

No worries. Thank you.

I update the OP, but left out the one for the exchange

I have 150k that I can offer up as bounty (split accordingly as follows);

1) 50k - Stable pool, preferably one that is established with a large user base that can add some awareness for the coin.
  2) 50k - BLOG post from a well know blogger with high site visits
  3) 50k - decent volume exchange with a good user base to generate some buy orders.

I will send out bounties upon proof of FIRST for each of these.

How I been collecting funds for Bounties is via the Block TIP Explorer address, Currently there are 391K on that Address But there have not been may takers on the Bounty. I will update the OP with your Bounties.

Would you like to have the bounties i posted sent to this address?

Let's keep this as transparent as possible.

update the post, and I will send to the tip address?

1) 50k - Stable pool, preferably one that is established with a large user base that can add some awareness for the coin.
  3) 50k - decent volume exchange with a good user base to generate some buy orders.

How I been collecting funds for Bounties is via the Block TIP Explorer address, Currently there are 391K on that Address But there have not been may takers on the Bounty. I will update the OP with your Bounties.

ill send some more CPTL over soon for development/increasing the bounties etc

1) 50k - Stable pool, preferably one that is establised with a large user base that can add some awareness for the coin.

Len
Activity: 177
ill send some more CPTL over soon for development/increasing the bounties etc
Pages:
Jump to: