Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CapitalCoin | CPTL | 0% PreMine | First Moores Law PoW/PoS | ON - EXCHANGE - page 9. (Read 23665 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 250
If anyone can make a faucet, i can chip in 20k capital.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Thank you.  150k CPTL sent as per my stated promise.  Please use any overage for promoting the coin.

Please post block explorer link for verification.

Please provide address that I may send 25k bounty to for pool.

Also, please post an address that I can send CPTL to for you to pay out the bounties I have promised, as I won't be monitoring the thread as frequently for the next while.  

Hi

We now have a Stable Pool, Stable Coin, Block explorer, now is up to everyone to promote the coin. The Main exchanges are not listing us cause there is not much activity and following for the coin. Is up to every one that would like to see this coin succeed to do their part in promoting this Coin.

Please spread the word

Thank You,
Lima99

Here is the CPTL Explorer TIPs address, All Bounties are pay from that Address.
http://capitalcoin.minepools.net:12570/address/CbaMjVFk8HmweMXgkb23P92Qp53zvXYESX
Info: I should have knock on wood harder when I stated Stable Pool as it started having issues about 9 hours ago, Coin still goods with an average of 10MHz from solo miners.

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

Also, please post an address that I can send CPTL to for you to pay out the bounties I have promised, as I won't be monitoring the thread as frequently for the next while.  

Hi

We now have a Stable Pool, Stable Coin, Block explorer, now is up to everyone to promote the coin. The Main exchanges are not listing us cause there is not much activity and following for the coin. Is up to every one that would like to see this coin succeed to do their part in promoting this Coin.

Please spread the word

Thank You,
Lima99

Here is the CPTL Explorer TIPs address, All Bounties are pay from that Address.
http://capitalcoin.minepools.net:12570/address/CbaMjVFk8HmweMXgkb23P92Qp53zvXYESX
Info: I should have knock on wood harder when I stated Stable Pool as it started having issues about 9 hours ago, Coin still goods with an average of 10MHz from solo miners.

Hi

Please spread the word

Thank You,
Lima99

Hi

Please spread the word

Thank You,
Lima99

The Checkpoint Master is running you should be using the new Clients from 7/18/14 that are on the OP page or you can compile your own from source

Use the BootStrap file in the event that you need to re-download the blockchain.

Activity: 68

UPDATE 7/16/14

There was a problem with the checkpoint update from yesterday, the issue is now resolve but you will need to pull the updated code and recompile your daemon if you are using the code from yesterday.
=====> Mandatory Update <=====
This is needed in order to stop future check point to old warnings.
Please download the New Windows/Linux QT and re-download the block chain.

Please find updated Links on OP

thank you Lima

UPDATE 7/16/14

There was a problem with the checkpoint update from yesterday, the issue is now resolve but you will need to pull the updated code and recompile your daemon if you are using the code from yesterday.
=====> Mandatory Update <=====
This is needed in order to stop future check point to old warnings.
Please download the New Windows/Linux QT and re-download the block chain.

Please find updated Links on OP

Comkort has frozen all trading activity on CPTL markets, anyone know why?

I believe is because of the checkpoint to old warning. I will send them an email letting them know of the updated Source code.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
CapitalCoin BRBlocks Pool
https://cptl.brblocks.com.br

Pool up and running!
PPLNS 0% Fee
VarDiff Stratum
Stable server, protected against DDoS
Payouts every 5 minutes
Pool with HTTPS! Your information travels safe!
Comkort has frozen all trading activity on CPTL markets, anyone know why?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?
im going to have to do that when the wallet finally syncs.

glad to hear it, let's get this coin rolling!

uhhh. looks like the pool dropped the coin.

looks like the coin dropped the coin as well.......
Am i broke yet?

uhhh. looks like the pool dropped the coin.

Am i broke yet?
Am i broke yet?
If anyone is looking to mine CPTL, it looks like the pool at http://cptl.multi-pool.eu is up!

https://hashtrader.com/t/capitalcoin-added-to-fastminer-org/2798

according to this, we should be on FastMIner too, so add that to the OP as well
Pages:
Jump to: