Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CapitalCoin | CPTL | 0% PreMine | First Moores Law PoW/PoS | ON - EXCHANGE - page 3. (Read 23665 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
guess i was on wrong fork block explorer says address not seen
I feel your pain . . . I was on wrong fork and mined nearly 1,000,000 coins  Cry
I wondered why I was getting block rewards that were nearly 1000 coins each.

In case you are asking instead of telling about the reward, it was as result of the low difficulty as almost no one was mining on that chain the variable block reward was at its highest (0-1000).
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I feel your pain . . . I was on wrong fork and mined nearly 1,000,000 coins  Cry
I wondered why I was getting block rewards that were nearly 1000 coins each.
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
Activity: 290

If you are mining CPTLs or have CPTLs you obviously would like for Capital Coin to succeed.

Well the only way we can do that is if every one starts spreading the word and also becomes active on this thread.

That will increase the chances of the coin getting listed in one of the larger exchange, as until that happens the coin will not go far.

can start adding it to forum profile. CAPITALCOIN | CPTL | 0% PreMine | First Moores Law PoW/PoS

If you are mining CPTLs or have CPTLs you obviously would like for Capital Coin to succeed.

Well the only way we can do that is if every one starts spreading the word and also becomes active on this thread.

That will increase the chances of the coin getting listed in one of the larger exchange, as until that happens the coin will not go far.

Has there been any more thought given to expanding the total amount of CPTL beyond 100,000,000?
Someone is finally involved on the development side (and doing a good job at it) and things seem to be going well, but there have already been over 80,000,000 coins created Shocked
Jus' sayin'

That would not be such a bad Idea but we just need to check if every one would agreed on increasing it and by how much..
Has there been any more thought given to expanding the total amount of CPTL beyond 100,000,000?
Someone is finally involved on the development side (and doing a good job at it) and things seem to be going well, but there have already been over 80,000,000 coins created Shocked
Jus' sayin'

Logo Update

Linux-qt will be updated later, or you can build from source now if you like.

tried all of those ideas no love just solo mined since launch

Are your address still on your wallet?
can you check their balance on the explorer?
Can you unlock the wallet if its lock, then do a "dumpprivkey "? Now save all the Privkey of all the address you may have.
Close the Client.
Rename your wallet.dat file to wallet.backupDATE
Start your client
It should automatically create a new wallet.dat.
Then import all of the PrivKeys to that wallet and all your coins should come back, as long as those address have coins.

If you are not able to dump the privkey then your wallet got corrupt.

It is important that users do not try opening the same wallet in different computers as that is one of the reason why an address may get lost in the shuffle.

Not saying that is what happened but that is one of the things that can cause that issue. If you have multiple clients please make sure that they all have their own wallets.

If your wallet got corrupt then you can give this a try.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pywallet-22-manage-your-wallet-update-required-34028

tried all of those ideas no love just solo mined since launch
no love they all went bye bye humm

on left side of overview tab
says at the bottom
Number of transactions: 5,372

but in the right side same tab in recent transactions its blank

First Verify that you are in sync with the block explorer.
http://capitalcoin.minepools.net:12570/chain/CapitalCoin
If you are then

Do you have any Coins in your wallet? Reason I'm asking if you happen to have mined coin while on the wrong fork those coins would disappear once you got back on the correct block chain.

If that is not the case then your wallet may have gotten corrupt and if that is the case you can try "-salvagewallet", else hopefully you have a backup.
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

no love they all went bye bye humm

on left side of overview tab
says at the bottom
Number of transactions: 5,372

but in the right side same tab in recent transactions its blank
thx ill give it a shot

humm that didnt seem to fly

repairwallet

{
"wallet check passed" : true
}

guess ill try a -rescan

may be running the wallet with -salvagewallet command from windows cmd can help but i would do a search for this command as i never tried before. DONT FORGET THE BACKUP ORIGINAL WALLET. Also other option is starting the wallet with "-rescan" then "-reindex". Again i would do a search for this command too before hand.
thx ill give it a shot

humm that didnt seem to fly

repairwallet

{
"wallet check passed" : true
}

guess ill try a -rescan
hi guys hey got new wallet did the bootstrap update all my mined coins are gone any ideas

try repairwallet command from console.
hi guys hey got new wallet did the bootstrap update all my mined coins are gone any ideas
Is there any way to remove all of the transactions that were generated but not accepted by the blockchain? It would be great if these could be purged from my transaction list.

try restarting wallet. it should clear unaccepted transactions.

Thanks. That looks to have worked. I was sure I had already tried that Huh
Is there any way to remove all of the transactions that were generated but not accepted by the blockchain? It would be great if these could be purged from my transaction list.

try restarting wallet. it should clear unaccepted transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: