Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CapitalCoin | CPTL | 0% PreMine | First Moores Law PoW/PoS | ON - EXCHANGE - page 4. (Read 23665 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Is there any way to remove all of the transactions that were generated but not accepted by the blockchain? It would be great if these could be purged from my transaction list.

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Lima, is there a coin limit for a single transaction?
For example, if I wanted to send someone 20,000 or 200,000 or 2,000,000 coins is there anything that limits the amount?

The limit is not on the amount of CPTL but instead on the amount of transactions that would be used to make up the amount of Coins.

You will be charge .01 for every 10K bites

For example take a look at this transaction

http://capitalcoin.minepools.net:12570/tx/24fb350f6922e09fc610d7170b6e3ce2080cb4f21dfd3df1f4b2bd1580f80d14

It took 9 inputs of about 378 CPTL to make up the 3,225 CPTL that made up the Output.

There is no limit per say but I would recommend using the Coincontrol feature an keeping the transaction under 500 inputs.

Lima, is there a coin limit for a single transaction?
For example, if I wanted to send someone 20,000 or 200,000 or 2,000,000 coins is there anything that limits the amount?
Difficulty and network hash rate gone up 10 times over night.

Yes, it looks like one of the old wallets got back on the right fork and it looks like it has a large number of Small transactions. The PoS difficulty double and because of all the PoS blocks the PoW difficulty also increase from about 0.14 to a little over 1.225 and is now going back down to 0.882.

As more and more wallets start minting the difficulty will continue to increase but it eventually should settle down.

Remember if you have a wallet with a lot of transactions, instead of resending the coins to your self add this to your CapitalCoin.conf
Code:
reservebalance=999999999
Replace the number to about 3/4 of your total balance.
That way you still will mint but your wallet will use less CPU as  it will not be constantly weighing all your Coins an utilizing extra CPU.
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
Difficulty and netwwork hash rate gone up 10 times over night.
look nice. one thing though, it doesn't need two capital coin writing. Make it only one. Capital at the top and coin at the bottom.

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Number 3 is the best.
Capital coin can be traded at comkort.com for litecoin and dogecoin as well.

Trading is back at Comkort for BTC, LTC and DOGE

I also confirmed that they are in sync with the block explorer.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
As capital coin has working pool and block explorer, wouldn't be nice to ask bittrex to reinclude capitalcoin as they did with mona.

Can other people ask, as I have already asked several times. The more different people ask them, the better.
look nice. one thing though, it doesn't need two capital coin writing. Make it only one. Capital at the top and coin at the bottom.

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)
Activity: 177
I think I am going to get on this...
As capital coin has working pool and block explorer, wouldn't be nice to ask bittrex to reinclude capitalcoin as they did with mona.
Capital coin can be traded at comkort.com for litecoin and dogecoin as well.
Nice job. I think logo needs changing. It is hard to read the coin name on logo. It needs more & contrasting colors than white and grey shades.

How about this one

look nice. one thing though, it doesnt need two capital coin writing. Make it only one. Capital at the top and coin at the bottom.
Nice job. I think logo needs changing. It is hard to read the coin name on logo. It needs more & contrasting colors than white and grey shades.

How about this one

UPDATE 7/31/14

Recommended update for any one using the graphical Linux or Windows Qt wallets.
Added CapitalCoin Icon to overview screen
updated splash screen and about screen
update irc join, to use different room. To help with preventing seeing old outdated client which are on the wrong fork.
If you build from source in the past week you should already have that update.
updated sub client version that is display when running "getpeerinfo"

UPDATE 7/31/14

Recommended update for any one using the graphical Linux or Windows Qt wallets.
Added CapitalCoin Icon to overview screen
updated splash screen and about screen
update irc join, to use different room. To help with preventing seeing old outdated client which are on the wrong fork.
If you build from source in the past week you should already have that update.
updated sub client version that is display when running "getpeerinfo"

What are you to do if you are searching the block explorer for your wallet address and the web page replies . . .
     "I'm sorry, this address has too many records to display."

There is nothing that can be done for that as that is build into the Abe code that is used for the explorer.

but if that is your address
Your wallet should have that address with the balance.

Go to
 Settings>Options
Click on
 Display
Check both of the boxes on that screen.
Click on OK to save the settings.

Now click on the "Send Coin" Tab
Now click on "inputs.."

On the screen that shows up you should see all your address with their balances.
OK. Thanks.
I know how to get the balances, was just wondering about the explorer message.
What are you to do if you are searching the block explorer for your wallet address and the web page replies . . .
     "I'm sorry, this address has too many records to display."

There is nothing that can be done for that as that is build into the Abe code that is used for the explorer.

but if that is your address
Your wallet should have that address with the balance.

Go to
 Settings>Options
Click on
 Display
Check both of the boxes on that screen.
Click on OK to save the settings.

Now click on the "Send Coin" Tab
Now click on "inputs.."

On the screen that shows up you should see all your address with their balances.
Pages:
Jump to: