Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CatoCoin : The Next Generation of Masternode Coins with NextGen Technology - page 18. (Read 64224 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 10
I guess that CatoCoin will get stuck at least several days around 13k satoshi due to massive sell orders in the price range.
Fortunately, the coming BTT campaign which might be launched someday this weekend might help boosting the price significantly next week.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Big sell wall at a bit higher than 13k satoshi.
CatoCoin need massive new flow of money to surpass this important resistant point.
When time comes, the current big sell orders will be canceled and moved up to higher prices.
For now, let's enjoy latest movements of CatoCoin to stay above 13k satoshi in the last 8 hours.
Activity: 90
Big sell wall at a bit higher than 13k satoshi.
CatoCoin need massive new flow of money to surpass this important resistant point.
Activity: 325
13k satoshi (even if CatoCoin can stay strong there) is still extremely under-valued for such next-gen of masternode coins.
Personally, I won't sell any coin below 40k satoshi.
Activity: 151
Only 3.3k CatoCoin in sell for now.
It is very interesting to see that people tend to stop selling CatoCoin at low prices.
They have probably canceled their sell orders and waited for next movements of the coin.
Activity: 100
Someone who have joined CatoCoin Discord channel known that for sure, but for someone who have not used Discord Channel, I have interesting news for you.
It is related with promotions of CatoCoin project, and full details will be announced this weekend.
For more updated news, you should start joining Discord channel since now (link is available in the OP).
Thanks for your hints on coming promotional campaigns of CatoCoin project.
I gonna stay tuned and keep watching the topic most of time to catch the coming news from the team.
Activity: 96
Someone who have joined CatoCoin Discord channel known that for sure, but for someone who have not used Discord Channel, I have interesting news for you.
It is related with promotions of CatoCoin project, and full details will be announced this weekend.
For more updated news, you should start joining Discord channel since now (link is available in the OP).
Activity: 325
In fact, CatoCoin has great mechanism to fight against dramatic loss of its price due to high inflation rates of most other masternode coins.
Automatically adjusted collateral and block rewards over time based on total number of active masternodes in network are really great ones.
Activity: 97
Crypto enthusiasts made me extremely surprised.
I don't understand why such high potential coin like CatoCoin - which has game-changing features among abundant masternode coins- has not  been realized by greedy investors.
Activity: 66
So as long as you don't have any current smart contracts, the seed words are enough to reinstate funds??  if your restore wallet?
Activity: 89
One CatoCoin masternode can earn around $2.1k per month if keep masternode operations continuously in the CatoCoin network.
Activity: 100
today we started updating the OP with featured news articles of interest - we're playing catch up - but will update daily!

Smiley

Thanks.
It is really good to see your claims on future daily update of the OP.
By the way, it might be much better if CatoCoin team can make weekly or bi-weekly report on progresses of the project.
Activity: 258
copper member
Activity: 207
Hi all guys,
Have you had attention on recent drops of sell orders in Crypto Bridge exchange after CatoCoin team releasing the news on promising news tomorrow?
Exactly and very well observation.
Total sell orders in Crypto Bridge exchange have been around 4.4k Catocoins (a little bit higher than the figure) in total.

today we started updating the OP with featured news articles of interest - we're playing catch up - but will update daily!

Smiley
Activity: 107
Probably more guys canceled their sell orders as preparation for tomorrow announcement from CatoCoin team.  Grin
it might, but we all have to wait till tomorrow to see how good the news of CatoCoin team is.
The quality of the coming news will determine which direction CatoCoin will move next.
Activity: 79
Lower supplies, higher demands (might occur tomorrow).
What's next?
How do you think of tomorrow scenario?
There are dozens on announcements posted on our Discord Page - two to three every day sometimes in fact -  however point taken - we will start going back and updating the OP for people who do not frequent Discord Smiley

look for updates to the OP to start within 24 hours - thanks

https://discord.gg/kNxfaZq

Kindly words with nice attitude to listen to demands of CatoCoin community.
Keep communication between CatoCoin team and community as smoothly as possible is one of the most important thing to build up the project.
I believe that Catocoin will catch massive new investors, new wave of capital to come.
I also suggest to create official blog site or a forum for Catocoin community in the future. How about this idea, dev?
copper member
CatoCoin fell down again today. What's happened with CatoCoin project?
Can CatoCoin team give me more regular communication in the ANN topic, please.

There are dozens on announcements posted on our Discord Page - two to three every day sometimes in fact -  however point taken - we will start going back and updating the OP for people who do not frequent Discord Smiley

look for updates to the OP to start within 24 hours - thanks

https://discord.gg/kNxfaZq

Check out this CatoCoin Review from The Cryptomist

--->  CLICK HERE  <---

[/size]
thanks for announcing and giving link to the article on Medium platform.
I am also waiting for CatoCoin signature campaign.
Hope that it will be opened next one or two days.
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: