Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 15. (Read 91104 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
R U Ready Guys...............................?

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I still haven't got my Centra app access code. I last got an email from Centra's support on November 11 that said something like the AML KYC were being prcoessed for the ICO-asia-continent first. Did anyone from North America get their Centra app access code yet?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Price growth rapidly, Any reason what is the cause of this continuous increase in its value in just some days? or because of its limited supply? I can see price will continue to rise next year it will be a good opportunity to buy now $30-40 is a big chance next year I will hodl mine. 

I've got the same question. Coinmarketcap shows more than 140% of growth today! What's going on?)) Is it just a pump or any important news came out?

the price pump happening right now is because of the Released and Sending the Centra Cards.
the hype is on. just hodl your coin. it will reach $10 soon
Activity: 322
Tracking Numbers via Fedex & DHL will begin going out via email starting 9pm EST. Happy Holidays from Centra Tech. Enjoy your Centra cards and spending those blockchain assets.
https://twitter.com/centra_card/status/944354263760883712

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Price growth rapidly, Any reason what is the cause of this continuous increase in its value in just some days? or because of its limited supply? I can see price will continue to rise next year it will be a good opportunity to buy now $30-40 is a big chance next year I will hodl mine. 

I've got the same question. Coinmarketcap shows more than 140% of growth today! What's going on?)) Is it just a pump or any important news came out?
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
And it's official!! #Centra Cards begin shipping worldwide today! Time to use your #Centra Wallet & Card to spend those #blockchain assets with real-time conversion using our patent-pending #CCE.

https://twitter.com/centra_card/status/944231771272556544

oh... with working cards price will be 10-20 usd easy. I hope this is true and we will receive cards soon )

Finally, the cards will start rolling out today am too excited hopefully I am included in the first batch for the card distribution.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
I received a token for participating in Bounty. Thanks.
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
And it's official!! #Centra Cards begin shipping worldwide today! Time to use your #Centra Wallet & Card to spend those #blockchain assets with real-time conversion using our patent-pending #CCE.

https://twitter.com/centra_card/status/944231771272556544

oh... with working cards price will be 10-20 usd easy. I hope this is true and we will receive cards soon )

Users will compare which one is better Centra card or other card
At least this time I imagine the price of CTR like MCO  Smiley
Activity: 854
really a nice ico.i like it..and am very comfortable with it..hope it will success  soon
No, they have enough problems. A very bad attitude to investors, I would not be surprised if by the next year the price of a token is less than one cent.

I think team should respond to people question and answers. I don't know what they are doing in the background because they gave lot of promises at the time of ICO.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Finally amazing news we were all waiting for so long.

It was a drag to wait such a long time but now finally hodlers will get their well deserved profits.

I am not sure about 10-20$ but it can make 3-5$ easily in a couple of days.

Yes. Im agree. 5 usd in few days - easy. But when all people will receive cards and will be using- it will be 20-50 usd easy. Look at market cap - its 600 billions now. And people really need this cards.
Activity: 406
Finally amazing news we were all waiting for so long.

It was a drag to wait such a long time but now finally hodlers will get their well deserved profits.

I am not sure about 10-20$ but it can make 3-5$ easily in a couple of days.

I agree.  While everything is bleeding ctr is growing!  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
interesting to see centra bucking the trend today with the upward trend in value, interested to see where this can eventually land once all the cards begin shipping
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
really a nice ico.i like it..and am very comfortable with it..hope it will success  soon
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Is this (https://goo.gl/UWpZKX) spreadsheet correct or is there a different spreadsheet to check the stakes and rewards?
yap, i think that's the right spreadsheet, but we can't see the stakes of we get...

There wasn't a spreadsheet provided for final stakes for all of the campaigns except for signature.Anyways I see distribution going on in a slow pace and hope to see mine soon.
Merit: 250
Is this (https://goo.gl/UWpZKX) spreadsheet correct or is there a different spreadsheet to check the stakes and rewards?
yap, i think that's the right spreadsheet, but we can't see the stakes of we get...
For god sake guys, get out of this scam!!! ASAP!! These stupid guys are total scammers, check for their history... as always, DYOR before invest!!!

Participants, bounties and all interested in this project, good afternoon!
Bounty has long been over, but, here's a reward for the work was not distributed .....

You can some specifics about the timing and pay ??

Will all the work be taken into account Huh?

And since there are no questions to this project, everyone has patience and I want to see the coin in my wallet !!!! Grin Grin
same here,I also haven't received payment from centra bounty. but I see already a lot of participants who get their tokens from bounty payments, I also wait when centra will go in my wallet. it's been a long time since ico centra finished, even I've sent a message to the bounty manager, but he did not answer my question...we all have long waited but there is no certainty from developer or bounty manager...

why are you still asking for your payment mate? and why did they not pay you anyway? i have seen so many complaints but i just dont know why the team is making things so hard for the bounty participants of which they have invested their hardwork during ico. 

Actually, the bounty thread is locked down and we have only option to raise a request with a form on centra website, this is why all are still waiting to get an update on their payment as it is still not clear when the distribution will start for the leftovers.

lol. thats just for bounty campaign. the core team handled it now. I already received my ctr rewards yesterday. DYOR first before posting a claim,

Not all have received the reward, I am waiting for social campaign reward and it is still in progress for months.So do you have a fair idea when my claim will be processed?
yes,true...this is unfair...we don't know how much we get the stakes or reward, we are just told to claim without knowing the payment we receive, not even all participants receive payment...if payment is sent, maybe also the total we can not match, because who knows only the developer or bounty manager who send to our wallet...
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
For god sake guys, get out of this scam!!! ASAP!! These stupid guys are total scammers, check for their history... as always, DYOR before invest!!!

Bounty has long been over, but, here's a reward for the work was not distributed .....

And since there are no questions to this project, everyone has patience and I want to see the coin in my wallet !!!! Grin Grin
same here,I also haven't received payment from centra bounty. but I see already a lot of participants who get their tokens from bounty payments, I also wait when centra will go in my wallet. it's been a long time since ico centra finished, even I've sent a message to the bounty manager, but he did not answer my question...we all have long waited but there is no certainty from developer or bounty manager...

why are you still asking for your payment mate? and why did they not pay you anyway? i have seen so many complaints but i just dont know why the team is making things so hard for the bounty participants of which they have invested their hardwork during ico. 

Actually, the bounty thread is locked down and we have only option to raise a request with a form on centra website, this is why all are still waiting to get an update on their payment as it is still not clear when the distribution will start for the leftovers.

lol. thats just for bounty campaign. the core team handled it now. I already received my ctr rewards yesterday. DYOR first before posting a claim,

Not all have received the reward, I am waiting for social campaign reward and it is still in progress for months.So do you have a fair idea when my claim will be processed?
Activity: 686
It's amazing how recently the CTR price has increased on the general background of market growth. And this despite all the troubles and problems that have followed this project for a long time.
Activity: 294

Pages:
Jump to: