Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 17. (Read 91104 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Participants, bounties and all interested in this project, good afternoon!
Bounty has long been over, but, here's a reward for the work was not distributed .....

You can some specifics about the timing and pay ??

Will all the work be taken into account Huh?

And since there are no questions to this project, everyone has patience and I want to see the coin in my wallet !!!! Grin Grin
Maybe by next year something will flow into your wallet and it will not be the same as you would be expecting.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Participants, bounties and all interested in this project, good afternoon!
Bounty has long been over, but, here's a reward for the work was not distributed .....

You can some specifics about the timing and pay ??

Will all the work be taken into account Huh?

And since there are no questions to this project, everyone has patience and I want to see the coin in my wallet !!!! Grin Grin
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Finally the price reached 1$, this is big achievement now because the price was 0.4$ last 2 weeks.

At the moment we have approached the price that was on the pre-sale, around 2 dollars there will be interest in selling mass investors and I think some of them will want to fix their investments! The best option for development will be a rapid break through against the background of good news on product implementation, so that $ 2 would be support, not resistance!
It's been a rough journey but we are here now, $1 is good for a start of a new journey and I hope we will not gonna go down below $1 again.
I was right with my decision to hold my Centra Tokens, although there's a lot of FUD but the team were able to prove that they are working hard to deliver, not just because most alts are pumping right now, but because they are showing progress which makes people get aggressive in accumulating.
Activity: 140
Instant Real Time, BitPay for example is a load feature, Centra is a instant feature, where it takes market rate at the moment of the swipe.

That does not explain Robert's contradictory answers so I'd like him to respond.

He initially confirmed that the cryptocurrency 'selection' process from the user's mobile wallet locked in a cash value against the balance held in that cryptocurrency,

Quote from: cryptodevil
The whole point of this service was that users would be able to store the cryptocurrency safely and for the transaction to deduct the equivalent amount only as and when card expenditure is triggered, but this 'selection' process you describe can only be for the purpose of setting a fixed cash value, which means there is no benefit over existing cryptocurrency card services.

- That is correct, and that is how the system works.

only to then later assert that it was during the transaction at the card terminal which set the exchange rate in real-time.

When you, as the user, makes a swipe/online transaction, at that instant moment we are giving you a market exchange rate to fiat conversion that allows the charge to be approved. We also have a formula to configure slippage as we use numerous exchanges connected to CCE via APIs to always perform the safest/closest transaction exchange.

@CentraTech Robert:

So which is it? Does the 'selection' process fix the rate to be whatever Centra is offering until the cryptocurrency is 'deselected' by the user, or does it provide for a real-time exchange rate at the time of the transaction?

If it is, as @dashingriddler claims, the latter, why did you confirm that in-wallet coin 'selection' assigns a cash value to the balance at the time it is set by the user?

Hey Cryptodevil,

Just to clarify from an official source so their is no confusion:

The "Selection" process is only to set the asset to be used in our system and card.

The "Selection" process to make the asset "active" doesn't do any conversion itself but merely sets the asset to be used on a transaction when performed.

When, and ONLY when, a swipe/online purchase is performed does the system do a real-time conversion. Other than that the asset always stay as a cryptocurrency asset. The app does not also have to be open when performing a swipe as the "active" asset is the one used in the real-time conversion.

If you want a card to test it out and give, hopefully, some reviews on it, shoot me a PM so we can make those arrangements, if not I am sure user videos will surface very soon over the next several weeks so you can see for yourself.

Thanks & Happy Holidays,

-Robert F.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Finally the price reached 1$, this is big achievement now because the price was 0.4$ last 2 weeks.

At the moment we have approached the price that was on the pre-sale, around 2 dollars there will be interest in selling mass investors and I think some of them will want to fix their investments! The best option for development will be a rapid break through against the background of good news on product implementation, so that $ 2 would be support, not resistance!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Yeah price is rising nicely and steady, hope ctr stood its ground under pressure Grin no matter what, i think its time ctr will shine and make investors smile Grin, now am hodling my ctr close very close Wink
Activity: 294
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Centra | Weekly Update & AMA | Chief Marketing Officer Chase Zimmerman

Join Chief Marketing Officer Chase Zimmerman as he gives an in-depth look at the current state of Centra and answers questions posted by followers and subscribers to Centra's wide networks. 

The Centra Card has been designed to connect the bridge between commerce and cryptocurrency.

With the Centra Wallet and the Centra Card you will be able to spend
your blockchain assets in real time.

Centra supports a wide range of cryptocurrencies across various blockchains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWphj-eujgM
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Instant Real Time, BitPay for example is a load feature, Centra is a instant feature, where it takes market rate at the moment of the swipe.

That does not explain Robert's contradictory answers so I'd like him to respond.

He initially confirmed that the cryptocurrency 'selection' process from the user's mobile wallet locked in a cash value against the balance held in that cryptocurrency,

The whole point of this service was that users would be able to store the cryptocurrency safely and for the transaction to deduct the equivalent amount only as and when card expenditure is triggered, but this 'selection' process you describe can only be for the purpose of setting a fixed cash value, which means there is no benefit over existing cryptocurrency card services.

only to then later assert that it was during the transaction at the card terminal which set the exchange rate in real-time.

When you, as the user, makes a swipe/online transaction, at that instant moment we are giving you a market exchange rate to fiat conversion that allows the charge to be approved. We also have a formula to configure slippage as we use numerous exchanges connected to CCE via APIs to always perform the safest/closest transaction exchange.

@CentraTech Robert:

So which is it? Does the 'selection' process fix the rate to be whatever Centra is offering until the cryptocurrency is 'deselected' by the user, or does it provide for a real-time exchange rate at the time of the transaction?

If it is, as @dashingriddler claims, the latter, why did you confirm that in-wallet coin 'selection' assigns a cash value to the balance at the time it is set by the user?

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
whether the token function is only for payment only or there is more value received by the token holder, or whether the debit card product is the value of this platform, because until now only centra tech has a cry-based debit card
Activity: 168
Hello  participated in the Signature bounty spreadsheets 323 of the  Twitter bounty spreadsheets 1848  and Facebook bounty spreadsheets 960 companies but still did not receive my tokens for the company's bounty. Filled out the form to get my tokens by bounty and sent a month ago also wrote a letter through the mail and message in the chat chat project but still no tokens for bounty. Please you pay tokens for bounty company.
My ETH adress 0x4461a0a848A2437EF336eB33F4444EeDE0Be6bE2

No one has received the social media bounty rewards yet, so I guess you will have to wait for a while now to get the tokens.

serious?! how long u want to wait longer?! its months since the campaigne closed....
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Price began to move finally upwards this is the thing which makes the investors happy especially at this time of the year. Centra is undervalued seeing the total supply but good to see marketing of the products has been kicked off. Looking for success in new year for this project.

I think for a while the token of the CTR will be traded about 1-2 dollars, it will be difficult for him to overcome this mark as weak hands will speculate on this!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Hello  participated in the Signature bounty spreadsheets 323 of the  Twitter bounty spreadsheets 1848  and Facebook bounty spreadsheets 960 companies but still did not receive my tokens for the company's bounty. Filled out the form to get my tokens by bounty and sent a month ago also wrote a letter through the mail and message in the chat chat project but still no tokens for bounty. Please you pay tokens for bounty company.

No one has received the social media bounty rewards yet, so I guess you will have to wait for a while now to get the tokens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
@CentraTech Robert, you have still not answered to this post.

When the user swipes their card, our application checks the "active" asset selected and if the user balance in that asset, for example bitcoin, is greater or equal to the transaction, the card instantly will be credited the amount from our Mastercard Settlement Account held with the issuing bank to pay the transaction (Real-Time Loading + External Authorization Method), and then deducted from our "active" selected asset.

This would require that the payment process interact with your application somehow, I genuinely do not see where this is taking place in the transaction flow. I'm going to have to assume that the issuing bank is offering a service whereby its systems provides for that prior to the authorisation message.

In any event, my concern is regarding the exchange rate being fixed prior to the transaction by way of the user 'selecting' it in the app, as opposed to a real-time rate, and is both confirmed by you,

...and then contradicted

Because the answer to the question I have highlighted at the end concerns the entire premise of your product and the claims made during its ICO.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Nice to see Centra getting the attention it deserves. I am seeing a bull flag in the charts so we can expect going up above $1. Call me optimistic Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Price began to move finally upwards this is the thing which makes the investors happy especially at this time of the year. Centra is undervalued seeing the total supply but good to see marketing of the products has been kicked off. Looking for success in new year for this project.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
@CentraTech Robert, you have still not answered to this post.

When the user swipes their card, our application checks the "active" asset selected and if the user balance in that asset, for example bitcoin, is greater or equal to the transaction, the card instantly will be credited the amount from our Mastercard Settlement Account held with the issuing bank to pay the transaction (Real-Time Loading + External Authorization Method), and then deducted from our "active" selected asset.

This would require that the payment process interact with your application somehow, I genuinely do not see where this is taking place in the transaction flow. I'm going to have to assume that the issuing bank is offering a service whereby its systems provides for that prior to the authorisation message.

In any event, my concern is regarding the exchange rate being fixed prior to the transaction by way of the user 'selecting' it in the app, as opposed to a real-time rate, and is both confirmed by you,

...and then contradicted

Because the answer to the question I have highlighted at the end concerns the entire premise of your product and the claims made during its ICO.

Activity: 294
Tell  how much  can wait for your reward for bounty company in social networks Twitter and Facebook? ICO ended about 2 months ago but still has not received the award for bounty. I filled in and sent out the form to receive the award, but so far the award has not been paid. I ask you to pay the reward.

Read this (https://medium.com/@Centra/centra-tech-public-statement-8f6322530890) that is probably the reason why they haven't sent the bounty rewards to the participants.

Wow you would think the value would drop after that but it's going up!  lol  Was there any recent good news?  It's currently at $.81 cents.

This is just weird, the price increased with bad news such as lawsuit.
is it good time to sell now ?
Activity: 406
Tell  how much  can wait for your reward for bounty company in social networks Twitter and Facebook? ICO ended about 2 months ago but still has not received the award for bounty. I filled in and sent out the form to receive the award, but so far the award has not been paid. I ask you to pay the reward.

Read this (https://medium.com/@Centra/centra-tech-public-statement-8f6322530890) that is probably the reason why they haven't sent the bounty rewards to the participants.

Wow you would think the value would drop after that but it's going up!  lol  Was there any recent good news?  It's currently at $.81 cents.
Pages:
Jump to: