Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 18. (Read 91104 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Statistical Fact: CTR has done over $20M USD volume within 24 hours! CTR allows users to utilize our product line such as order a Centra Card, use the #Centra Wallet & More! Happy Saturday everyone!
https://twitter.com/centra_card/status/942193856837242881

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Tell  how much  can wait for your reward for bounty company in social networks Twitter and Facebook? ICO ended about 2 months ago but still has not received the award for bounty. I filled in and sent out the form to receive the award, but so far the award has not been paid. I ask you to pay the reward.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Centra when are we going to see little rise in prise, this is really difficult at this point, constantly circling around $0.3 - $0.4 for some time now, other tokens given %20 - 50% rise without any serious news to show, Damn! ctr needs to wake up Angry where are the speculation of prise of this project during ico? looking really too quite now, we need action dev team Undecided
it is normal. whale had did many fud against centra. they dump their bonus and bounty that make price fall down from 1.2 -> 0.4$. now price go up more than 40%. congrat who sold before

Yeah congrat to those that sold at $1.2+, don't know why i didn't sell then thinking was supporting this project by hodling long term, still believe things will turn around, just easy to see your investment stuck Undecided where is mayweather, now is time to create FOMO Grin to spike price.

Don't worry you will get a chance to sell this coin for over 2$, only one news regarding card shipment is enough to spike the price.
I believe you won't see CTR under 2$ in 2018. CTR will be trading in range of $4 to $8.
Merit: 253
Centra when are we going to see little rise in prise, this is really difficult at this point, constantly circling around $0.3 - $0.4 for some time now, other tokens given %20 - 50% rise without any serious news to show, Damn! ctr needs to wake up Angry where are the speculation of prise of this project during ico? looking really too quite now, we need action dev team Undecided
it is normal. whale had did many fud against centra. they dump their bonus and bounty that make price fall down from 1.2 -> 0.4$. now price go up more than 40%. congrat who sold before

Yeah congrat to those that sold at $1.2+, don't know why i didn't sell then thinking was supporting this project by hodling long term, still believe things will turn around, just easy to see your investment stuck Undecided where is mayweather, now is time to create FOMO Grin to spike price.
Activity: 211
Activity: 365
Merit: 11
Centra Tech — Public Statement

Centra Tech Public Statement response on a recent matter. Follow us on twitter @centra_card for more information:

Centra Tech has learned that an alleged purchaser of Centra Tokens has filed a lawsuit against Centra Tech. This lawsuit, which for the most part, appears to repeat unfounded claims regarding Centra Tech, alleges that Centra Tech’s initial coin offering of Centra Tokens was an unregistered sale of securities. The plaintiff’s complaint attempts to mimic claims and allegations the Securities and Exchange Commission has lodged against other cryptocurrency offerors. Centra Tech disputes the allegations in the complaint.

Centra Tech is developing innovative products which use blockchain technology to disrupt traditional and outdated payment models. Centra Tech has already developed the Centra Wallet & Centra Prepaid Card to store and spend digital currencies, and is working on three soon to be released products and services, including, a marketplace to buy goods with digital currencies, a cryptocurrency exchange platform to buy, sell and trade digital currencies, and an open-source hyper speed DPoS Blockchain.

We strongly urge that if any party has any complaints or issues with Centra Tech to please email us directly to: [email protected] or to use our Support Center to file a complaint and we will address your issues directly.

https://medium.com/@Centra/centra-tech-public-statement-8f6322530890
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS

Yes, The team needs to wake up and it's really not a good feeling seeing this price fall day by day for an early investor(ICO) like me. Brought big boys like mayweather for generating some hype but fell flat after that. Please guys  atleast now do something about it.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Hello  participated in the signature of the company's Twitter and Facebook companies but still did not receive my tokens for the company's bounty. Filled out the form to get my tokens by bounty and sent a month ago also wrote a letter through the mail and message in the chat chat project but still no tokens for bounty. Please you pay tokens for bounty company.

Same here sent the form with an ether address to them also received confirmation about two times that they will send the tokens soon but still nothing.
I also fill out the payment form from twitter campaign and I have not got anything from centra tech. and do not know until when there is a payment

It looks like they are holding on to the bounty rewards to prevent the bounty dump on the market because the price is still very low.
Merit: 253
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
And this is how centra work, like a scam
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Hello  participated in the signature of the company's Twitter and Facebook companies but still did not receive my tokens for the company's bounty. Filled out the form to get my tokens by bounty and sent a month ago also wrote a letter through the mail and message in the chat chat project but still no tokens for bounty. Please you pay tokens for bounty company.

Same here sent the form with an ether address to them also received confirmation about two times that they will send the tokens soon but still nothing.
I also fill out the payment form from twitter campaign and I have not got anything from centra tech. and do not know until when there is a payment
legendary

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
I think this is one of the less good acts where the work looks useless and I have to admit that this project left the participants
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
Tell me, why did the price of the CTR tokens fall so low on the exchanges? During the ICO, CTR tokens were sold for $ 1 and now you can buy at the exchange for 0.38 cents. I'm wondering why the price of the CTR falls if the project during the ICO collected a huge amount of money in tens of millions of dollars. In my opinion, the project team can not cope with the tasks prescribed in the white paper of the project.

Maybe because pre-sale participants are selling their tokens for good profit or because of bitcoin price spike.

Looks like Centra is already at its deepest. Are we anytime bouncing soon? I also don't understand why there are heavy dumps while there are more updates coming up.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
WHEN WE WILL RECEIVE OUR FUCKING REWARDS? Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

It's a big question mark, for now, they simply give new excuses and delaying the payments.Last Friday they did not pay anyone and this proves they are scamming bounty participants.

did not all participants have been paid mate? at what bounty you are member of? as far as i know i think signature campaign has been paid so i assume your not a signature participant.

I was part of the signature campaign and got paid, but for other social campaigns, they did not pay anything.They are deleting stuff from telegram if you post anything against them.This is turning out to be bad for all participants who are yet to be paid.
legendary
Tell me, why did the price of the CTR tokens fall so low on the exchanges? During the ICO, CTR tokens were sold for $ 1 and now you can buy at the exchange for 0.38 cents. I'm wondering why the price of the CTR falls if the project during the ICO collected a huge amount of money in tens of millions of dollars. In my opinion, the project team can not cope with the tasks prescribed in the white paper of the project.

Maybe because pre-sale participants are selling their tokens for good profit or because of bitcoin price spike.
Activity: 196
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I am currently looking at the project as a suspect at the top of my trusting ceiling. As we waited for the upgrade to come down, we are still waiting and the team is still very troubled with regard to the award. It is good that such people's coin is not appreciated. But what happens is investors again. Centra dropped from 3$ to 0.4$. There are still people waiting for $ 5.

I also plan to keep the coin as long as possible, the implementation was delayed, some large investors sold this coin at the start, so entering new exchanges will not be able to greatly push the price! There is also a problem with the community of bounty, maybe all these reasons together have affected that the price has slipped so low!
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
I am currently looking at the project as a suspect at the top of my trusting ceiling. As we waited for the upgrade to come down, we are still waiting and the team is still very troubled with regard to the award. It is good that such people's coin is not appreciated. But what happens is investors again. Centra dropped from 3$ to 0.4$. There are still people waiting for $ 5.
Pages:
Jump to: