Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 28. (Read 91104 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 250
Centra looks good, it is a stable project to deliver the bank card for bitcoiners, I am waiting.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
As far as I know, not all bounty participants have received their rewards. Question - when the team will meet their responsibilities in full?
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
i think centra will boom by 2018! Smiley

You are right now it is very close to enter into new year I also have some good hope for this project. This industry is really high so that from point of view it has good chance to become big thing in next coming days.
You can already tell by the volume in Binance, whales are starting to accumulate CTR Tokens because it's undervalued right now.
They have line up more good news in the months to come and in fact this December to come we will see a great price increase when people will receive their centra cards.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
The bounty thread is locked and I am forced to ask my bounty on this thread. When will I receive my bounty?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
did anyone get the tokens from social media campaigns and have the spreedsheet been updated ?
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
A prepaid card, not a real-time debit card?

Wasn't this project's entire thing about it being a debit card?

Isn't the whole premise surrounding the supposedly innovative 'CCE module' that it converts cryptocurrency to cash in real time as the transaction is being made in-store?

Otherwise, if all you're offering is a pre-paid card which has to be credited with cash prior to use, then you're really only offering a back-end exchange service with withdrawal of fiat to the card balance account which isn't at all the ground-breaking 'real time' conversion/spending claimed.

Their will be standard PIN to use just like a typical debit card. Your assets are always stored as cryptocurrency. The way CCE works is through its patent-pending technology which when the user swipes it'll convert it into real time fiat to approve the charge and deduct your cryptocurrency as the result of the purchase.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

You are right now it is very close to enter into new year I also have some good hope for this project. This industry is really high so that from point of view it has good chance to become big thing in next coming days.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
From official team, things come this year 2017

Website Launch will be this Friday, once website is launched you can do final verification and create your universal account for all Centra Products. Contributors who are already verified will just need their Passport or National Identification number to finalize tier 1 verification and will be getting email with access code within 72 hours of sending in last information required for access to the first of many Centra products! Exchange and Marketplace will be coming before end of the year. Shipping of Centra Cards begins in December....(of this year :grimace:). Very excited to see a strong finish to the year, I think everyone who has stuck by Centra will be very happy with everything coming one after the other. 2018 is take over time for Centra and CTR is off to the moon! (modifié)

Cool

Where was this information shared? That is really good news! I have been totally ignoring the current exchange price and just holding on to my tokens, I am certain we will see movement soon and the project going on to be a big success in the long term. Thanks for sharing this, much appreciated.

Of course this  project i only see a long term gain evidently, because from the look of things, growth has not been as fast as was projected by most suppoters of this project, since there is no physical product to drive the market up at the moment, only very small number of investors have the card, i.e if there actually is any, beside KYC is taken longer than necessary as a result of the slow process been used. There should be a good reason to push price up, if all works are not in place before year end, then certainly best option is hodl and hodl Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I think it is normal to see these cards as prepaid because there can't be more better way than this to charge card using cryptocurrencies. We have possibility to charge card according to our needs and rest of the coins/tokens can be used for trading or in our own possession without letting them being locked in some specific wallet. It is good thing to see first ever card received by someone.
Activity: 22

Isn't the whole premise surrounding the supposedly innovative 'CCE module' that it converts cryptocurrency to cash in real time as the transaction is being made in-store?

Otherwise, if all you're offering is a pre-paid card which has to be credited with cash prior to use, then you're really only offering a back-end exchange service with withdrawal of fiat to the card balance account which isn't at all the ground-breaking 'real time' conversion/spending claimed.

It is a Debit Card in the true sense of the word it's a language thing between US and English
 The card will access the funds in your wallet for spending so as long as you keep you wallet funded you can spend whatever you like within your daily limits

All debit cards are prepaid cards. You need to have funds first before you can spend it.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Be patient everyone, Cards and codes are coming just wait for it, and then we see a nice spike like TenX has seen today.

WHO WANTS TO SEE A CENTRA TECH - MASTERCARD?!

https://imgur.com/a/wznkn

TIME TO GROW BABY!

Oh I was waiting for someone to post this!!!

That's awesome, so how many have received their cards in the US by now? Would be happy to see someone post the reviews after using the card.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Be patient everyone, Cards and codes are coming just wait for it, and then we see a nice spike like TenX has seen today.

TIME TO GROW BABY!

Oh I was waiting for someone to post this!!!

TIME TO GROW BABY!
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Centra is one of the project which is under valued but seeing so many thing coming out and planned for next few weeks and months give impression and make you realize it must be in one's portfolio. In this card services provider Centra is most advanced but most cheaper at the moment so it is best to go far.

In my opinion, the price of tokens is very tasty now, I think many of the investors managed to pay in addition to the dump this month! I personally purchased 1000 coins and do not regret it. In 2018, the price can reach $ 10 per coin, and maybe even higher!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
the developers of centra started issuing and sending cards, as planned in November or not, wait it
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Centra is one of the project which is under valued but seeing so many thing coming out and planned for next few weeks and months give impression and make you realize it must be in one's portfolio. In this card services provider Centra is most advanced but most cheaper at the moment so it is best to go far.
Pages:
Jump to: