Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 27. (Read 91104 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
heeeeeeeey .

I've been waiting for such a long time. it finally came.
I filled in the form immediately. and sharing it from my social account. thanks
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
I Just found out the bank issuer of Centra Tech after continiously researching whilst gathering intellectual information.
Not sure when I am allowed to share it duo to NDA.

Let's give it some time. They will announce as so will users as time progresses. Let's protect the company so that myself and all contributors can see the hard work pay off.
legendary
i do not what the fuzz is about regarding the Prepaid or debitcard.
Most likely it is prepaid since they are not a bank and any other project will have the same principle-prepaid.
And in the end if the product works and the "upload cycle" is fast enough - who cares.

Exactly, we just have a FUD master in this thread, I choose not to delete his topics this time because they had relevance but his tone makes sense on the direction he is leading.

Let the road map work its course. Once everyone has their cards and they see how it works they'll be happy. There is no "load" feature when they use the wallet to use their card, just select the asset your using and let CCE do the rest.

It's very simple:

Deposit Crypto

Select Asset

Open or Close app it's up to you the asset selected remains active until switched.

If your balance = greater than the charge on the active asset = approved
If your balance = less than the charge of the active asset = declined

They have tested it and it works. Everyone will see soon.
legendary
Centra never has made a statement to say they are the bank. They have many times stated the card is issued by the bank and not by Centra. They just run the program through the issuing bank whom facilitates all of the charges that get approved/declined by the card issuer in this case Mastercard. Also I have personally seen the patent application and form. If you want to contact me present your ID and sign an NDA I'm sure they can show you too to prove you wrong.

They have also stated that it is a Prepaid card to their users in AMA's, and that picture was posted by Robert(COO) . They obviously blanked out the issuing bank information for now until mass production is ready so people cant go try to undercut and steal their program. Try calling around, it isn't that easy to find a bank to do a crypto program. They did it though!

Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
i do not what the fuzz is about regarding the Prepaid or debitcard.
Most likely it is prepaid since they are not a bank and any other project will have the same principle-prepaid.
And in the end if the product works and the "upload cycle" is fast enough - who cares.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire

Is the Centra Card a debit or a prepaid card?

It's a prepaid card

I find it rather suspect that Robert Farkas has chosen to blank out the information at the footer of the page which would show who the issuing bank is. There isn't any personal information in that footer, only the usual boilerplate concerning the bank which is issuing these Mastercards. Why would he hide that information?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I Just found out the bank issuer of Centra Tech after continiously researching whilst gathering intellectual information.
Not sure when I am allowed to share it duo to NDA.
legendary
Centra Tech are not a bank. They are issuing these Mastercard prepaid debit cards as a reseller, not as the entity which actually holds the funds for the cards. The card accounts are held by Mastercard and when the card is used for a transaction the card-reader pings to the Mastercard account with the intended amount to be debited for that card to verify that the required funds are available.

Centra Tech's 'App' appears to simply allow the user to sell their cryptocurrency to Centra at a rate determined by Centra, in order for Centra's own fiat funds to then credit that user's Mastercard account in a regular electronic bank transfer process. Centra would no-doubt be 'buying' the crypto at a below-market price and selling it on an open exchange for a not-less-than-the-purchase price as soon as possible following the purchase from the user, I figure.

The limits of the 'real time' speed of Centra's bank being instructed to make a payment to a particular Mastercard account and for that prepaid card account to then register the credit as being available for a transaction to complete isn't even the major hurdle here, it is the fact that they would need the card-reader process to trigger the credit from Centra's account to the user's Mastercard account in the first place.

That isn't going to happen with a Mastercard pre-paid debit card. The card-reader process will ONLY ping the card account for availability of funds in order to approve the purchase, which means the credit has to be there BEFORE the transaction commences.

You don't work for banking, you have no clue what your talking about. Please go look at how a REAL Authorization flow chart looks and you'll see how you got that one wrong.

So the card accounts are held by the issuing bank, not Mastercard, that still doesn't change anything. Would you care to explain at which point in the below REAL Authorisation flow chart something other than pinging the issuing bank's card account for availability of required funds is happening.
I for one have sat in on one of the phone conferences with the company and heard how the model works and it makes all the sense in the world that is why they actually FILED For patent for it as the CCE didn't exist  before. Only time will show you wrong Smiley . But your too busy policing cryptos to know that.

So I point out a major flaw in the proposed real-time automatic process of crediting the card accounts with the transaction amount due to these card being prepaid debit cards and your response is to basically go, "Nuh uhh!" and to make a snide dig about my activities on this forum? That's not a rebuttal.

What's the patent application file number?

Activity: 168
Merit: 12
A prepaid card, not a real-time debit card?

Wasn't this project's entire thing about it being a debit card?

Isn't the whole premise surrounding the supposedly innovative 'CCE module' that it converts cryptocurrency to cash in real time as the transaction is being made in-store?

Otherwise, if all you're offering is a pre-paid card which has to be credited with cash prior to use, then you're really only offering a back-end exchange service with withdrawal of fiat to the card balance account which isn't at all the ground-breaking 'real time' conversion/spending claimed.

Their will be standard PIN to use just like a typical debit card. Your assets are always stored as cryptocurrency. The way CCE works is through its patent-pending technology which when the user swipes it'll convert it into real time fiat to approve the charge and deduct your cryptocurrency as the result of the purchase.

I think you don't quite understand the logistics of what actually happens with these prepaid debit cards as opposed to checking/current-account debit cards.

Centra Tech are not a bank. They are issuing these Mastercard prepaid debit cards as a reseller, not as the entity which actually holds the funds for the cards. The card accounts are held by Mastercard and when the card is used for a transaction the card-reader pings to the Mastercard account with the intended amount to be debited for that card to verify that the required funds are available.

Centra Tech's 'App' appears to simply allow the user to sell their cryptocurrency to Centra at a rate determined by Centra, in order for Centra's own fiat funds to then credit that user's Mastercard account in a regular electronic bank transfer process. Centra would no-doubt be 'buying' the crypto at a below-market price and selling it on an open exchange for a not-less-than-the-purchase price as soon as possible following the purchase from the user, I figure.

The limits of the 'real time' speed of Centra's bank being instructed to make a payment to a particular Mastercard account and for that prepaid card account to then register the credit as being available for a transaction to complete isn't even the major hurdle here, it is the fact that they would need the card-reader process to trigger the credit from Centra's account to the user's Mastercard account in the first place.

That isn't going to happen with a Mastercard pre-paid debit card. The card-reader process will ONLY ping the card account for availability of funds in order to approve the purchase, which means the credit has to be there BEFORE the transaction commences.

The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) shows the difference between a prepaid card, a credit card, and a debit card right here:

https://www.consumerfinance.gov/ask-cfpb/what-is-the-difference-between-a-prepaid-card-a-credit-card-and-a-debit-card-en-433/

Is the Centra Card a debit or a prepaid card?
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
I'll look at the address from which tokens were paid, the last payment was 4 days ago, so they have already paid everything or are paid in installments?

They paid 100% for signature and rest is all incomplete,8 weeks are completing this weekend and they are increasing the time to pay to protect the dump of CTR tokens.It's totally unfair to make bounty participants wait for more time.

Please fill out https://www.centra.tech/ctr-bounty if you did not receive your verifiable social bounty. Thank you
i can not fill the form there is a problem with the eth adress ? and do we need to fill it to recieve bounty rewards?

I think that it is pretty clear that if you did not receive bounty, you should fill it and also as i understood they require the number in spreadsheet not your actual eth address .
legendary
Activity: 1050
It is still today as the market has entered a rising trend. But Centra counts again, but it's not bad that a coin that's 16 cents on the stock market is around 40 cents. It is already known by the project team who is not the scam everyone. The only problem is administrative weakness. Unfortunately, the team remained far away from the work they had done.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
I'll look at the address from which tokens were paid, the last payment was 4 days ago, so they have already paid everything or are paid in installments?

They paid 100% for signature and rest is all incomplete,8 weeks are completing this weekend and they are increasing the time to pay to protect the dump of CTR tokens.It's totally unfair to make bounty participants wait for more time.

Please fill out https://www.centra.tech/ctr-bounty if you did not receive your verifiable social bounty. Thank you
i can not fill the form there is a problem with the eth adress ? and do we need to fill it to recieve bounty rewards?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Centra promised to issue cards in November and send them to investors. Has this happened or will happen?
legendary
i think centra will boom by 2018! Smiley

You are right now it is very close to enter into new year I also have some good hope for this project. This industry is really high so that from point of view it has good chance to become big thing in next coming days.

This a great market! Market Cap over 225+ Billion. Lets spend those cryptos
legendary

legendary

Isn't the whole premise surrounding the supposedly innovative 'CCE module' that it converts cryptocurrency to cash in real time as the transaction is being made in-store?

Otherwise, if all you're offering is a pre-paid card which has to be credited with cash prior to use, then you're really only offering a back-end exchange service with withdrawal of fiat to the card balance account which isn't at all the ground-breaking 'real time' conversion/spending claimed.

Their will be standard PIN to use just like a typical debit card. Your assets are always stored as cryptocurrency. The way CCE works is through its patent-pending technology which when the user swipes it'll convert it into real time fiat to approve the charge and deduct your cryptocurrency as the result of the purchase.

I think you don't quite understand the logistics of what actually happens with these prepaid debit cards as opposed to checking/current-account debit cards.

You don't work for banking, you have no clue what your talking about. Please go look at how a REAL Authorization flow chart looks and you'll see how you got that one wrong. I for one have sat in on one of the phone conferences with the company and heard how the model works and it makes all the sense in the world that is why they actually FILED For patent for it as the CCE didn't exist  before. Only time will show you wrong Smiley . But your too busy policing cryptos to know that.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
From official team, things come this year 2017

Website Launch will be this Friday, once website is launched you can do final verification and create your universal account for all Centra Products. Contributors who are already verified will just need their Passport or National Identification number to finalize tier 1 verification and will be getting email with access code within 72 hours of sending in last information required for access to the first of many Centra products! Exchange and Marketplace will be coming before end of the year. Shipping of Centra Cards begins in December....(of this year :grimace:). Very excited to see a strong finish to the year, I think everyone who has stuck by Centra will be very happy with everything coming one after the other. 2018 is take over time for Centra and CTR is off to the moon! (modifié)

Cool

Where was this information shared? That is really good news! I have been totally ignoring the current exchange price and just holding on to my tokens, I am certain we will see movement soon and the project going on to be a big success in the long term. Thanks for sharing this, much appreciated.

Of course this  project i only see a long term gain evidently, because from the look of things, growth has not been as fast as was projected by most suppoters of this project, since there is no physical product to drive the market up at the moment, only very small number of investors have the card, i.e if there actually is any, beside KYC is taken longer than necessary as a result of the slow process been used. There should be a good reason to push price up, if all works are not in place before year end, then certainly best option is hodl and hodl Grin

I wonder what I should think about this. They said Centra card delivery will be started from November 13th. I guess, this was only a rumor, clever move, just to pump token price for a short period, to make easy money.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: