Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 23. (Read 91104 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I believe all of the cards they have like TenX & BitPay are all also insured! How's the progress on your product? What tokens can it hold?

Suggestion: Would be sweet if you integrated BTC/ETH/LTC (3 main tokens) and erc-20 compatible tokens aswell.  Cool
Good idea but the card is not a stock exchange and it will be good if it will be BTC/ETH and the ability to use in all countries.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
I believe all of the cards they have like TenX & BitPay are all also insured! How's the progress on your product? What tokens can it hold?

Suggestion: Would be sweet if you integrated BTC/ETH/LTC (3 main tokens) and erc-20 compatible tokens aswell.  Cool
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
  Looks like the other cards like Ten X and Monaco will all be shipping around the same time as Centra, but Centra might be sooner...And Centra is at the price it is now and offers the insurance, and the web site features are super easy so even the new people that are joining coin base and have very little crypto experiance, will find it very easy to use Centra.  C BAY and much more...Well, .50 now for Centra...or 2.50 for ten x or 7 for Monaco...Hummmm if Centra is actually better and is able to use in the US and is only .50 cents at the time Im writting this...well I hope we all can be in early so when its 2 or 3 bucks in a few weeks we will be able to spend our tokens with our new cards.  I just ordered my blue card and will do a video when it comes in the mail...

https://youtu.be/ucaZQHEawxk

I have been thinking about the differences between these 3 projects.
Does tenX and Monaco will not be available in U.S. ?

Because Centra is working on u.s. regulations, its hard to tell is it more difficult in Eu or US.

Agreed, but until you have a card available and product working to offer it, this is still a question.The advantage for centra would be supporting worldwide where rest fail to do so.
Activity: 45
  This project is going to appeal to the masses because it has a card.  People that are new to crypto want to use and spend there bitcoins, being a part of of this project now will prove to be a great investment.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Centra tech needs to be at at least $3-$6 right now, its way below ICO price.

Very soon this will happen at current price it looking huge undervalued I also very confident about this spike. Centra has more advanced system and looking more professional as compare with it's competitors. I wont sell this token under $10 just buying more to make huge profit in future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
Centra tech needs to be at at least $3-$6 right now, its way below ICO price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
These are big plus points for Centra being regulated with US legislation and working on this market. I can say surely about one of those projects which has focused only on Asia now so that will take lot of time to be competitive to Centra. As by the Centra will have been established and settled business in this industry.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
  Looks like the other cards like Ten X and Monaco will all be shipping around the same time as Centra, but Centra might be sooner...And Centra is at the price it is now and offers the insurance, and the web site features are super easy so even the new people that are joining coin base and have very little crypto experiance, will find it very easy to use Centra.  C BAY and much more...Well, .50 now for Centra...or 2.50 for ten x or 7 for Monaco...Hummmm if Centra is actually better and is able to use in the US and is only .50 cents at the time Im writting this...well I hope we all can be in early so when its 2 or 3 bucks in a few weeks we will be able to spend our tokens with our new cards.  I just ordered my blue card and will do a video when it comes in the mail...

I have been thinking about the differences between these 3 projects.
Does tenX and Monaco will not be available in U.S. ?

Because Centra is working on u.s. regulations, its hard to tell is it more difficult in Eu or US.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Tenx have been sending cards for 3 months.
Centra didn't start yet.

yes but tenx finished more than 3 months before centra the ico.

Why do people keep on compairing Tenx to centra? Is that reallty a big threat to you tenx supporters centra is? Lol. Ofcourse they will be able to manage it due to they have finished months head than of centra. So stop spreading fuds man.
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
Centra didn't start yet.

yes but tenx finished more than 3 months before centra the ico.
Activity: 59
Centra didn't start yet.

Activity: 45

legendary
Merit: 1000
A good project but the developer promised a card in October and now almost December. How's the situation with the card?

Yes I was wondering if they Centra has given stats of number of card holders and at least the volume of transactions. and what crypto currencies people are using mostly!

They haven't delivered the cards yet.

Expecting it to be on December end and not sure if they would be further delayed due to legal issues across other regions

Can those cards still be ordered or is that process closed for now? How much are they?

Yes its available on their site, but not sure they will ship it early as investors are already waiting in queue for the card, better order after a quarter.
legendary
Merit: 1000
A good project but the developer promised a card in October and now almost December. How's the situation with the card?

Yes I was wondering if they Centra has given stats of number of card holders and at least the volume of transactions. and what crypto currencies people are using mostly!

Expecting it to be on December end and not sure if they would be further delayed due to legal issues across other regions
Activity: 127

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Hey, did they already announced the September raffle prize winners name? If yes can someone tell me the name of winners?
Activity: 294
Activity: 127
Its look like new website and all other activities will not impact on price until they start delivering the card
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
The new design for your website is much much better than the old one, and the new site looks quite professional.
Pages:
Jump to: