Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 29. (Read 91104 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Centra's patent-pending Currency Conversion Engine Module gives users the ability to spend their digital assets in real time. Find out more about the CCE Module at Consensus Invest or Blockchain Expo North America at the end of the month! More info soon!
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
I hope this project will progress and develop

sure it will. but it takes time.. just be patient mate.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
From official team, things come this year 2017

Website Launch will be this Friday, once website is launched you can do final verification and create your universal account for all Centra Products. Contributors who are already verified will just need their Passport or National Identification number to finalize tier 1 verification and will be getting email with access code within 72 hours of sending in last information required for access to the first of many Centra products! Exchange and Marketplace will be coming before end of the year. Shipping of Centra Cards begins in December....(of this year :grimace:). Very excited to see a strong finish to the year, I think everyone who has stuck by Centra will be very happy with everything coming one after the other. 2018 is take over time for Centra and CTR is off to the moon! (modifié)

Cool

Great news, I can bearly wait to get my access code Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
What about the launch of CTR  on kraken.com exchange, it was supposed to be 21 days post the ico end?

So far, all the forces of developers are thrown at the implementation of wallets and access codes, as soon as this point is resolved, we can talk about new exchanges!
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Website Launch will be this Friday, once website is launched you can do final verification and create your universal account for all Centra Products. Contributors who are already verified will just need their Passport or National Identification number to finalize tier 1 verification and will be getting email with access code within 72 hours of sending in last information required for access to the first of many Centra products! Exchange and Marketplace will be coming before end of the year. Shipping of Centra Cards begins in December....(of this year :grimace:). Very excited to see a strong finish to the year, I think everyone who has stuck by Centra will be very happy with everything coming one after the other. 2018 is take over time for Centra and CTR is off to the moon! (modifié)

Cool

Where was this information shared? That is really good news! I have been totally ignoring the current exchange price and just holding on to my tokens, I am certain we will see movement soon and the project going on to be a big success in the long term. Thanks for sharing this, much appreciated.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Once website is launched you can do final verification and create your universal account for all Centra Products. Contributors who are already verified will just need their Passport or National Identification number to finalize tier 1 verification and will be getting email with access code within 72 hours of sending in last information required for access to the first of many Centra products! Exchange and Marketplace will be coming before end of the year. Shipping of Centra Cards begins in December....(of this year :grimace:). Very excited to see a strong finish to the year, I think everyone who has stuck by Centra will be very happy with everything coming one after the other. 2018 is take over time for Centra and CTR is off to the moon! (modifié)

Cool
Activity: 594
Merit: 251
Hi guys. help me please.

price ICO:
1 CTR = 0.00250000 ETH = 0.00020000 BTC.

minimum price pre-ICO (25% bonus):
1 CTR = 0.00200000 ETH = 0.00016000 BTC.

Is it correct?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Where can I read the latest news about the project? What is being done there, and where are we going?

You can read more updates about Centra using links below:

Medium Blog:
https://medium.com/@Centra

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Centra_Card

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/CentraTech

or Join Centra's community channel on Telegram

Telegram:
https://t.me/centratech
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Where can I read the latest news about the project? What is being done there, and where are we going?
Activity: 686
Due to the rewards issued in parts, it does not affect the CTR price. Many of people continue to believe in this project and I'm one of them. But didn't have any impressive news. Perhaps they will be in the near future, waiting.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I believe when their cards are really up and the wallet is already active then the platform will be the best at the cryptocurrency level. hold your coin and wait for future crypto payments

The price of a coin is directly dependent on the implementation of the company's product, I expect to see growth before the end of this year, of course given that the first issue of cards and codes will begin!
Activity: 1008
happy to see CTR did not dump too hard even if the price of bitcoin went so high already.
BTW, do you have news or updates from the team about what going to happen next?

It's worth to keep trust into this project I hope very soon all things will ended into good way. I also holding my tokens because it is undervalued soon price will boost after good news.
Activity: 414
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
happy to see CTR did not dump too hard even if the price of bitcoin went so high already.
BTW, do you have news or updates from the team about what going to happen next?
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
I believe when their cards are really up and the wallet is already active then the platform will be the best at the cryptocurrency level. hold your coin and wait for future crypto payments
Activity: 630
A true working product, as Centra ICO got closer, TenX and MCO prices have been falling. Thats what happens when you rush to make a quick buck and not a true working product.

Being in several Slack communities, I have never seen a community come together like this one has to help new people to crypto, not bash anyone. Help answer questions for the team who has been busy working 20+ hours a day.

I don't know what you are getting at about a true working product as centra, are you kidding? Huh, ofcourse you are, can you point out the working product ctr have as against Tenx and MCO? Maybe only you understand what you wrote here, and as for being in ctr community, don't see how is different, cos trust me, i have also been in quite a few they are the same. And also lets not forget about the COMIT NETWORK soon will be lunching.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
i though there's a good news about this project today. i just read it on telegram that they release their new website today or i just misunderstood it?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
A true working product, as Centra ICO got closer, TenX and MCO prices have been falling. Thats what happens when you rush to make a quick buck and not a true working product.

Being in several Slack communities, I have never seen a community come together like this one has to help new people to crypto, not bash anyone. Help answer questions for the team who has been busy working 20+ hours a day.
Activity: 490
Hello. Bye.
I'm really surprised in the Centra team at this time, they have always been ahead of the game and at this time I'm purely saddened by the lateness of the team.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
waiting for good rate from CENTRA apparently until this moment there is no sign of CENTRA will rise up to 1 dollar / coin, what is causal factor of coin price crunch CTR?
do you think all CTR prices can break the price above the ICO price? I still believe

Absolutely CTR will rise well above the ICO price. Be patient for the codes to go out for the wallet app and some of the cards to be delivered. It will explode after this.

Where is wallet and cards? They must launch wallet on November 1st and shipped cards on November 10. WTF???  Huh Angry

As said earlier, all these are delayed and the access code is what they are focussing right now.The cards will be delivered by dec and this again is not confirmed yet.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
waiting for good rate from CENTRA apparently until this moment there is no sign of CENTRA will rise up to 1 dollar / coin, what is causal factor of coin price crunch CTR?
do you think all CTR prices can break the price above the ICO price? I still believe

Absolutely CTR will rise well above the ICO price. Be patient for the codes to go out for the wallet app and some of the cards to be delivered. It will explode after this.

Where is wallet and cards? They must launch wallet on November 1st and shipped cards on November 10. WTF???  Huh Angry
Pages:
Jump to: