Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 31. (Read 91104 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
Anyone not in Centra's Slack or Telegram and are asking where the codes are, better watch this video from the Centra's Chief Compliance/Legal Officer -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVf5m2IaZn0&feature=youtu.be

Saw the video, thanks for the link.
And it is understandable that they have to verify their customers . But it seems that it is taking very long. I hope that it will not be the case after they will get going , they are soltuions for faster verification process.

Overall right now I am comfortable with holding centra tokens and see bright future for them.

Has anyone gotten a code yet?

I do not have this kind of information. I speculate that no, they do not seem in a rush. And it seems that in current situation there is no point, if they validate everyone in a rush they still have to get prepaid cards working and get all the legal stuff sorted out. The token price is looking better Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Until you don't get the access code and log in to the app and validate the features yourself, this product does not make people happy.They have delayed the access code within the US-based on certain jurisdictions and their license approval, what about people outside the US and how are those being handled by them?

I also did not hear about the successful receipt of codes from investors from Europe, and I think we will get them the latest! Citizens of the USA have much better chances to get them first.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Anyone not in Centra's Slack or Telegram and are asking where the codes are, better watch this video from the Centra's Chief Compliance/Legal Officer -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVf5m2IaZn0&feature=youtu.be

And it is understandable that they have to verify their customers . But it seems that it is taking very long. I hope that it will not be the case after they will get going , they are soltuions for faster verification process.

Overall right now I am comfortable with holding centra tokens and see bright future for them.

Has anyone gotten a code yet?
Your Data Belongs To You

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
A lot of information from Centra team, but nothing concrete, here is an example  https://twitter.com/centra_card/status/928732570824605696 Particularly interested in how about information on sending Centra cards, because it was supposed to start today?

Have the same question.
Waiting for the answer.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
Your Data Belongs To You
Until you don't get the access code and log in to the app and validate the features yourself, this product does not make people happy.They have delayed the access code within the US-based on certain jurisdictions and their license approval, what about people outside the US and how are those being handled by them?

I live in Northern Europe and have the same "error", we cant get into application. As I mentioned before I think that it is their strategy to stall because they are not ready for the market yet.

The app is finished but in order to use it, to create an account, you need an access code provided by Centra team. The code will be sent to ICO participants, and for those who didnt participate on ICO I believe they claim a certain fee!

In some level it makes sense, but from business perspective - not much. Potential new customers will go for other app if they have to pay without seeing the actual product and will have to wait for CODE. It would be rational to think that the money making is in other kind of fee, there are a lot of options.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Activity: 770
I do not understand the situation with app also.
On November 1st they announced the app and other "big news".
But after i downloaded the app, i could not register, what the hell?
Why? It seems that they haven't finished it and are stalling using this added "security measure".

The app is finished but in order to use it, to create an account, you need an access code provided by Centra team. The code will be sent to ICO participants, and for those who didnt participate on ICO I believe they claim a certain fee!
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
until now there has been no distribution of coins that join in the bounty of the media, and there is no updated information on it, I'm sure it would be nice in future centra

I also can't understand why we don't have any information about bounty distribution. I heard, that only few people received centra coins for signature, but what about social?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
until now there has been no distribution of coins that join in the bounty of the media, and there is no updated information on it, I'm sure it would be nice in future centra

Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.
YouTube Centra

Centra | Week 1 Update | Chief Marketing Officer Chase Zimmerman

Latest breaking news from the Centra CMO including partnership with Dash advertising agency http://dashagency.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II4wB_4cd6c

This is the problem with the company... one red flag after the other.  It's been months since their crowdsale and this is the first weekly update that they have provided.  They don't have a proven team with technology experience, cofounders with a legal history, no responsiveness to bounty campaign management, no product, etc.

They did wind up showing their beta release of the app in the slack group

Releasing an app with a live operational network is completely different than a demo or proof of concept in a Slack group.

True, the app did look nice though but yeah seeing it fully functional with more network users connected is a completely different thing.
Activity: 597
Question, will there be a rebranding? I like the project but not the design of the logo and website. I think it looks cheap right now.
Your Data Belongs To You
I do not understand the situation with app also.
On November 1st they announced the app and other "big news".
But after i downloaded the app, i could not register, what the hell?
Why? It seems that they haven't finished it and are stalling using this added "security measure".
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.
Its holding fairly strong as the market flip flops all over the place however its up almost 3x on the satoshi level and almost doubled on the USD level.

Lets see that $1mark.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The stock price is rebounding at last.
But I think that it is because of general situation in market.

I have their tokens and have been watching them and do not understand their lack of communication with community.
I can understand that  they have a TON of work but why the bounties are not completed?
There always is a possibilities to hire someone especially because the ICO was success.

Yes it's at $.65 cents today which is great compared to a week ago. It has been on a slow uptrend and even with the issues so hopefully it will continue. Wish I would have bought more when it was in the $.30 cent range.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
YouTube Centra

Centra | Week 1 Update | Chief Marketing Officer Chase Zimmerman

Latest breaking news from the Centra CMO including partnership with Dash advertising agency http://dashagency.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II4wB_4cd6c

What happened to bounties no one answering about it. Even the manager is not responding to the audition asked by the people. Why you are delaying the bounties a lot because we never expect like this from you?

This is a fat minus from the team, the maximum cap was achieved and the guys that promoted the project also played an important role in this! But generosity is deliberately restrained, I do not think that it is capable of failing the course, although some in this topic persuaded me otherwise!
Your Data Belongs To You
The stock price is rebounding at last.
But I think that it is because of general situation in market.

I have their tokens and have been watching them and do not understand their lack of communication with community.
I can understand that  they have a TON of work but why the bounties are not completed?
There always is a possibilities to hire someone especially because the ICO was success.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Guys its good time to take advantage because price it very reasonable and new exchanges are being added (live coin, cryptopia etc........)
Activity: 756
Infleum
A lot of information from Centra team, but nothing concrete, here is an example  https://twitter.com/centra_card/status/928732570824605696 Particularly interested in how about information on sending Centra cards, because it was supposed to start today?
Pages:
Jump to: