Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 30. (Read 91104 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
waiting for good rate from CENTRA apparently until this moment there is no sign of CENTRA will rise up to 1 dollar / coin, what is causal factor of coin price crunch CTR?
do you think all CTR prices can break the price above the ICO price? I still believe

Absolutely CTR will rise well above the ICO price. Be patient for the codes to go out for the wallet app and some of the cards to be delivered. It will explode after this.

People are expecting growth with the price and in terms of potential but Centra is taking some time to recover it's price because company should give us an update regarding the card shipping and other details about the roadmap. At least they need to update the community on weekly basis?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
waiting for good rate from CENTRA apparently until this moment there is no sign of CENTRA will rise up to 1 dollar / coin, what is causal factor of coin price crunch CTR?
do you think all CTR prices can break the price above the ICO price? I still believe

Absolutely CTR will rise well above the ICO price. Be patient for the codes to go out for the wallet app and some of the cards to be delivered. It will explode after this.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Coin value is crawling in the ground. Now, something needs to be done, and the investors who rely on it are damaged.It's been good rises for the last week , but it's closer to the ICO price.

I think by the end of the year we will see the growth of the coin to 1.5 or 2 dollars, but now this is impossible due to the fact that the access codes are not yet implemented and the bounty is being actively distributed to those who promoted the project!

Agree. As long as it continues in this slow upward trend I'm ok with it.

I'm here for long time hold, supporting and believing in Centra. My last short time investment ended bad, so I decided to invest for a long time, and Centra seems a great project Smiley

No doubt centra will explode soon, dev team still doing hard work for code and later card shipment, if all of this cleared we all will happy seeing price to the moon hehe
Activity: 127
Another competitor guys???
A London startup is launching a debit card that lets you spend bitcoin and ethereum,    http://uk.businessinsider.com/london-block-exchange-launches-prepaid-cryptocurrency-debit-card-2017-11
Activity: 434
centra just complete their promise to pay the bounty participant, i confirm i just received my payment for social media bounty
thanks to SAM that make it happened about this payment, congrats to centra team for good work
me too received bounty already i will hold them until january because for now time for bitcoin
i believe after december price of altcoin will increase much more
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
Coin value is crawling in the ground. Now, something needs to be done, and the investors who rely on it are damaged.It's been good rises for the last week , but it's closer to the ICO price.

I think by the end of the year we will see the growth of the coin to 1.5 or 2 dollars, but now this is impossible due to the fact that the access codes are not yet implemented and the bounty is being actively distributed to those who promoted the project!

I'm here for long time hold, supporting and believing in Centra. My last short time investment ended bad, so I decided to invest for a long time, and Centra seems a great project Smiley
Activity: 406

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

Activity: 760
Merit: 104
Moonbet.io
Hi manager, When will I be paid with this work?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
Hello! I did not get my tokens for CentraCard Bounty campaigne.
Twittwer spreatsheets #446, Facebook #268, Slack and Telegram #99.
Send me my tokens please on my wallet 0x2D66fd65445e1E8Aa9fE35728b747767602433b3
How can I get it?
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

The price is cheap and will be going down further as the bounty is released.We have a few more weeks as the bounty payments are completed and the dump gets over.Once the access code is provided to all the investors, I guess the price will slowly rise and reach back its ico level.Currently, it's in a bargaining mode on binance with 200+ BTC daily volume.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
Best to HODL the CTR's that you have now OR accumulate more. Centra committed to deliver the cards and app this Q4 2017 to ICO contributors.
That's just 6 weeks away...  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 280
centra just complete their promise to pay the bounty participant, i confirm i just received my payment for social media bounty
thanks to SAM that make it happened about this payment, congrats to centra team for good work
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
Patience is the key my friends. How about buying those undervalued CTR tokens right now until we lift off. If you haven't seen their youtube videos, check it out here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGeFS7P6f6dLuwtQpZtRnuA They have the most competent and diverse team out there and they are doing everything to make this work for all of us.

and also their Medium blogs have some pretty exciting updates from time to time. https://medium.com/@Centra/
Activity: 78
No one get there access codes yet? TWO weeks ago they have said that they released the access codes ... Didn't get any response via Mail as well ... Looks not good for Centra

I haven't received my access code yet however the devs are very honest about working hard and focusing on KYC so the codes may go out within the next couple weeks. I would not say "Looks not good for Centra" because it's actually looking very good. We are being given sneak looks into the design and interface of the product, also with the weekly updates we know they're continuing to work extra hard and being accountable for a late deadline. They are actively answering questions, and releasing news that excites the community. Last night they announced the partnership with Bitgo stating, "Centra has now partnered with BitGo™ for the provision of enterprise wallet solutions for our global cryptocurrency prepaid card and wallet services." They're working hard and so far this month we've scene the value double.

Looks good for Centra.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
There was a delay of around 2 - 3 weeks announced  by their Chief Compliance Officer so that they could properly incorporate the legal requirements of KYC and AML to the process.
Activity: 77
No one get there access codes yet? TWO weeks ago they have said that they released the access codes ... Didn't get any response via Mail as well ... Looks not good for Centra
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
Unfortunately, there are only words and no action from the Centra team at this moment. As I understand it, Centra Wallet is still not working.
Pages:
Jump to: