Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 33. (Read 91104 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
looks like for the past week MEW has been showing an incorrect price value for the centra token not sure why but doesn't look good. Currently peoples wallet will be showing a lesser value than their CTR is actually worth. it's been stuck on $0.37 for a number of days now on MEW while the price on coin market cap is about $0.46
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
Stay away from centra, this is scam project, they are only full of shit, dev selling token, dev not paying bounty, red alert, spread the word, dont let them scam more people.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Good to see everything is going very well with Centra. Binance was a great listing! Countries might have some regulations but they are participating just fine and will not have any issues.

I already registered my account on Binance a month ago and trading is very nice out there
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
Is there any news or any up oming events about centra? And also i would like to ask what is the all time high price of CTR? In terms of dollars please
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I hope this project will be successful. I'll share it with my friends. Good luck。 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 3
Offciiweb site is back again on the internet however when this ICO this will go reside it will likely be early morningawithin my nation but not problem my ETl are ready and may purchase in evening. This really is good project and it is really worth to provide attempt to them. H
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
Centra have grown very quickly since the ICO completed just over 5 weeks ago, the first glimpses of the new wallet are intruiging and the quality of the in-house videos and new marketing material is extremely high. People won't be convinced of the Centra story until they have working products in their hands which is fair enough, but those days are fast approaching.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
No, I dont think so. They will release wallet on November and price will be growing. Be patient. They dont have wallet and cards now, so price going down right now. After wallet everything will changed  Wink
Why I believe Centra will go to $50 a coin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLw6qmY4kso

Are you oke sir, for now I don't see a high change of the CTR price.  Cheesy

Yes, there are many major problems being faced by the centra tech, so it will take sometime to recover the price. Even the bounty manager is also not responding to people questions in the bounty sections also.
Activity: 6
If Centra Tech is a scam, they could just shut down the website and disappear. There might be some delays but they are still here responding to all our inquires and complaints. It only indicates that they are legit and passionate about this project, we are free to say what ever we want to say. And if you take a look of their roadmap: https://centra.tech/roadmap/ and compare it to other project, it shows that they achieved lots of thing in a short period of time. Remember that in our life, there are things happen that's not according to our plan. "Patience is a virtue"

I'll just sit here and wait for my access code and card, I know it's coming. I'm so excited to use my cryptos online without going to exchanges.
Activity: 17
Game on Centra...Im proud to say I have a big share of Centra...if you guys get a chance, please watch and subscribe to my youtube channel as I just posted a video earlier today before this segwit 2x fork cancelation...I mention Centra and also its about what we as crypto people can do with our gains and investing in what we believe in...   

https://youtu.be/_eK-kJJ0HhM
Activity: 45
 Game on Centra...Im proud to say I have a big share of Centra...if you guys get a chance, please watch and subscribe to my youtube channel as I just posted a video earlier today before this segwit 2x fork cancelation...I mention Centra and also its about what we as crypto people can do with our gains and investing in what we believe in...   

https://youtu.be/_eK-kJJ0HhM
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
these card projects are well invested but there is a problem in the process of turning it into reality. These and similar coins can not capture stability unless the cards are dealt and activated. There is mobility at the beginning of the year and it is possible to gain there. In early 2018, these cards are likely to be further valued when investors reach the hand.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
By the way, the Parity Wallet issue does not apply to Centra. Well, we have to wait for delivering Centra cards  Wink It will begin from November 11?

dude, this rats even dont have wallet!

Where is the wallet fucking scammers??? Wallet must be done on November 1st! Hope you will be in prison, fucking rats!

And to think that ico price was 1eth = 200 ctr, now with this current rate i can buy 2eth = 1700 ctr approximately, there was no point to overpriced the coin by the team, i point this out during the ico period my post got deleted, i know all alts are down, and to think that not all bounties have been paid yet, hope the price won't tank the more........ ohhhh wait, that will be good for me to load my bag Grin

I do not understand what you expect from the implementation of the project, which does not work for a month? Yes the price was overestimated on ICO, but the profit in this project can only be at a distance! And do not need to talk about Monaco and Tenx at that time was a completely different market, so they were propped up, I keep the tokens of the Centra for long!
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Centra price volatility looks crazy: one step forward, two step back. Those whales, who plays this game ultimately will scare investors away.

Do we have a detailed roadmap of major milestones that are lined up for the year?

I think the only available roadmap looks very generally, no dates, just Q1,2,3,4...

https://centra.tech/roadmap/
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
By the way, the Parity Wallet issue does not apply to Centra. Well, we have to wait for delivering Centra cards  Wink It will begin from November 11?

Where is the wallet fucking scammers??? Wallet must be done on November 1st! Hope you will be in prison, fucking rats!

And to think that ico price was 1eth = 200 ctr, now with this current rate i can buy 2eth = 1700 ctr approximately, there was no point to overpriced the coin by the team, i point this out during the ico period my post got deleted, i know all alts are down, and to think that not all bounties have been paid yet, hope the price won't tank the more........ ohhhh wait, that will be good for me to load my bag Grin

Price got hit hard with the delay in access codes, which is still work in progress.I doubt whether they would be able to provide the access codes to everyone who participated in the ico.Do we have a detailed roadmap of major milestones that are lined up for the year?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Activity: 42
I will follow closely
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
By the way, the Parity Wallet issue does not apply to Centra. Well, we have to wait for delivering Centra cards  Wink It will begin from November 11?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
 I am pretty sure Centra (CTR) will pump after it will announce a big news and especially when the timing is right which is after the hard fork.
Pages:
Jump to: