Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 42. (Read 91137 times)

legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
I would like to know how much Centra has collected money throughout its ICO. Somehow it is not as advertised. Does anyone know?

170K eth was the ICO hardcap for 68 million ctr tokens.
Max ctr token supply is 100 million.
Remaining 32million is a 17/15 split wherein 17 million goes back into company 15m is held by founders held in a lockup period for 1 year and will be slowly distributed for a period of 5 years after the 1st year lockup period.
Thank you for your comprehensive answer. Now the CTR price has fallen more than x2 lower than the price during ICO. Does this mean that the project has exhausted itself? I really hope not because I really love this project, for me it's one of the best at the moment.
Most projects are far overestimated during pre-sale/ICO. No wonder the price is dropping below ICO. Let's have a closer look at CENTRA:
Total Cap: 100M
Pre-ICO: 50M sold for about 5M USD (1 ETH for 400 CTR)
ICO: 18M were sold for 26M USD (1 ETH for 200 CTR)
During pre-sale the ETH price was far lower than during ICO. I would have never bought at ICO price. Either at pre-sale or wait for the sweet spot.
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
unbelievable that people is so impatient.

is neither 1 month after ico.

cards are still to be delivered to the masses,

app is still to be accessed with the codes,

on slack daily updates, as 7 days for the codes and November around for the card for ico partecipants..

this project is just started.

keep calm a little bit
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
I would like to know how much Centra has collected money throughout its ICO. Somehow it is not as advertised. Does anyone know?

Remaining 32million is a 17/15 split wherein 17 million goes back into company 15m is held by founders held in a lockup period for 1 year and will be slowly distributed for a period of 5 years after the 1st year lockup period.
Thank you for your comprehensive answer. Now the CTR price has fallen more than x2 lower than the price during ICO. Does this mean that the project has exhausted itself? I really hope not because I really love this project, for me it's one of the best at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Centra is an awesome project, investors should have faith in the long term. hope will hit major exchange soon .
That's an awesome news that we have been expecting, I hope that will arrive this month, only centra is our big exchange for now based on the volume so we are looking for more exchanges. No question it's going to be successful because it's a big project but we all want to fast track the success.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
anyone know why i cant see hitbtc in CTR coinmarketcap ? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/centra/#markets  Undecided

Its because HitBTC have used the wrong ticker code for CTR, they have put it under CENTRA so it needs to be changed by them before it can appear under the stats on coinmarketcap

I don't seem much volume anyway.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
anyone know why i cant see hitbtc in CTR coinmarketcap ? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/centra/#markets  Undecided

Its because HitBTC have used the wrong ticker code for CTR, they have put it under CENTRA so it needs to be changed by them before it can appear under the stats on coinmarketcap
Activity: 546
Centra is an awesome project, investors should have faith in the long term. hope will hit major exchange soon .
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Seems like a very good project and should work flawlessly, BUT

I have one serious concern here.

Just read through the T&Cs and noticed that, you guys offer absolutely no protection whatsoever to the investor.
Whether legally nor financially, there is no protection. Why is that?
From a legal stand point the T&Cs are absolutely shameful and investors will be left out of pocket and without legal remedies.

You are essentially asking your investors to give up all rights and legal recourse if anything happens? Id like to emphasise on ANYTHING per your T&Cs.

My question is, will you be updating the T&Cs to give some protection to your investors? As it stands, people can loose everything they hold without an explanation, compensation and will have no legal rights to pursue this matter in courts. I'm sure when operating in financial industry, you are bound by the laws that govern that industry, including financial compensation.

Thank you

Have you read the whitepaper ICO conditions for any other companies recently?

Look at the EOS one in particular that will give you palpitations I expect.

What you have read is relevant only to the ICO and not the cards and wallets that is coming down the line, and by the way did you know your assets stored in the Centra wallet will be insured?

Emails are being sent out in batches as there are alot to go through with verification of the Eth addresses.

If you want to request that a code is sent to you then you can now do this on the Centra website

Look for the Orange button top right hand corner of the page "APPLY FOR ACCESS CODE"

The reason for doing this is to weed out any fake applications for the higher level cards which some people have tried to do simply by copy a Tx Hash on the blockchain.
Activity: 75
hello there, i received a mail today about "centra tech verification procedure"
but sender is [email protected] its not centra.tech official mail address. is it possible to scam?

the mail says
send 0.0001 eth with your verification data to 0x1556779b859C5633406D1B862D2b040074469752 this address.
the method sould not be scam but the sender address is different, therefor its possible suspicious

This is not scam. I've validated this in Centra Slack.
It's only a miniscule amount, 0.0001 eth or 3 cents+gas fee, to validate ownership of the eth address you placed in the card/apps registration.

There are people who would like to get free Centra cards and app access and could have just easily picked any transaction/eth address in the Centra sale and claim it as theirs. This validation process will prove that the eth address you registered for Centra card or app access is actually yours and that you hold the priv keys to it.
[email protected]Roll Eyes

Gmail adress ISNT from centra...
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Tell me when will the payment of tokens bounty? And it's not entirely clear!
Activity: 416
Merit: 103
Seems like a very good project and should work flawlessly, BUT

I have one serious concern here.

Just read through the T&Cs and noticed that, you guys offer absolutely no protection whatsoever to the investor.
Whether legally nor financially, there is no protection. Why is that?
From a legal stand point the T&Cs are absolutely shameful and investors will be left out of pocket and without legal remedies.

You are essentially asking your investors to give up all rights and legal recourse if anything happens? Id like to emphasise on ANYTHING per your T&Cs.

My question is, will you be updating the T&Cs to give some protection to your investors? As it stands, people can loose everything they hold without an explanation, compensation and will have no legal rights to pursue this matter in courts. I'm sure when operating in financial industry, you are bound by the laws that govern that industry, including financial compensation.

Thank you
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I ask my friend that have interest in prepaid card, non crypto fanatic guy to visit the site centra.tech. Then he said he can't avail the card and very late for the ICO sale. He ask me, if he can purchase centra token thru exchange and buy the card by token in website? I said i don't think so... He smiled, how can this token price grow when it is exclusive for early investor  in ICO token sale?...

if i did understand well; you will be able to purchase the card in january
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I ask my friend that have interest in prepaid card, non crypto fanatic guy to visit the site centra.tech. Then he said he can't avail the card and very late for the ICO sale. He ask me, if he can purchase centra token thru exchange and buy the card by token in website? I said i don't think so... He smiled, how can this token price grow when it is exclusive for early investor  in ICO token sale?...
Activity: 101
prices have not been up
Activity: 625
Merit: 125

Activity: 756
Infleum
Activity: 383
Centra is an awesome project, Mayweather's show makes everyone very confident. Therefore investors have faith in the long term. I am long term too.
No it isn't a scam,

It was sent by one of the new devs by mistake from the wrong server.

Just wait until you receive another one from [email protected] which will have the same details in the attached PDF.

The address you posted is the correct one to send the verification code to which is all you are doing total cost is like $0.28!
 Smiley

Unless the post comes from the team, I call it a scam attempt.So I would wait for someone from the team to make an official announcement about this.Don't send any money until someone from the team actually confirms this an important step to be followed.

Like I told you and you quoted you will receive the same email from Centra support directly so just wait for that one but in the meantime no need to slur everything that happens.

If you want to go to Slack or Telegram you will see it has alrady been addressed in the annoucnement channel and the Pinned messages
Pages:
Jump to: