Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 43. (Read 91137 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
No it isn't a scam,

It was sent by one of the new devs by mistake from the wrong server.

Just wait until you receive another one from [email protected] which will have the same details in the attached PDF.

The address you posted is the correct one to send the verification code to which is all you are doing total cost is like $0.28!
 Smiley

Unless the post comes from the team, I call it a scam attempt.So I would wait for someone from the team to make an official announcement about this.Don't send any money until someone from the team actually confirms this an important step to be followed.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
The whole point of the exercise is to fully verify the wallet against the form details already submitted and will stop anyone trying to falsely claim they have a higher level card like Gold, Black or Titanium just by quoting somebody elses tx hash they copied from Etherscan.

It is a simple method to keep everyone honest
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
No it isn't a scam,

It was sent by one of the new devs by mistake from the wrong server.

Just wait until you receive another one from [email protected] which will have the same details in the attached PDF.

The address you posted is the correct one to send the verification code to which is all you are doing total cost is like $0.28!
 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
hello there, i received a mail today about "centra tech verification procedure"
but sender is [email protected] its not centra.tech official mail address. is it possible to scam?

the mail says
send 0.0001 eth with your verification data to 0x1556779b859C5633406D1B862D2b040074469752 this address.
the method sould not be scam but the sender address is different, therefor its possible suspicious

It's a scam email, attempting to steal some money from you.The team would never ask any money for verification of your investment into the project.Better mark it as spam and filter it, so you don't receive such emails in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
the price is centra, then one or the other side walks around the dollar. But the news is only the most positive
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
but sender is [email protected] its not centra.tech official mail address. is it possible to scam?

the mail says
send 0.0001 eth with your verification data to 0x1556779b859C5633406D1B862D2b040074469752 this address.
the method sould not be scam but the sender address is different, therefor its possible suspicious

this seems to be a scam
and people are sending eth to this adress at the moment,
devs have to act immediately!!!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Hello Dev tell me when will the tokens be distributed to the bounties?

quote from bountymanager today in Slack:

I've got almost ETH addresses that needs to be changed, at the moment of writing, gonna update them and Signature Participants are expected to see their CTRs by Sunday/Monday maximum.
hope that in waiting for by all participants of the signature will end. Yes Congratulations aja buat who joined in the project. soon it will be distributed. When the calculation of the stakes for the bounty of media and blog at announce

This is great news as I also joined the CENTRA signature campaign. I think this is probably one of the most generous bounty campaigns of the year but I wouldn't worry about the price now and to dump CENTRA at this point when we know clear well the price drop is because of the BTC forks. I personally would hold this very long term because also Nov 1st the revenue share will start kicking in. APPS ARE OUT, CARDS are being sent, codes are being verified and I am sure six months from now, CTR hodlers around the globe will be really happy bunnies.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1068

the mail says
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
I downloaded the app, how do I get the access code to o make account??

They said, that will give to us code later. Because app not ready now. Now you can make request for accets code:
https://centra.tech/access-code-form/

I have a problem with Centra App on Android- when I try to download the app from google play, it says that is incompatible with my device! I have Android v5.1 lollipop, what could be the problem?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
For centra lovers

Please watch this video like it share it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7A6eYCwBXw
Activity: 476

I've got almost ETH addresses that needs to be changed, at the moment of writing, gonna update them and Signature Participants are expected to see their CTRs by Sunday/Monday maximum.
hope that in waiting for by all participants of the signature will end. Yes Congratulations aja buat who joined in the project. soon it will be distributed. When the calculation of the stakes for the bounty of media and blog at announce

Activity: 190
Innovation Powered by Crypto

Activity: 350

They said, that will give to us code later. Because app not ready now. Now you can make request for accets code:

I did a request 2 days ago and still no access code

announcement on slack:

Dear Community,

It has been brought to my attention that many of you have been wondering about the statements made by MasterCard to ban Cryptocurrency Debit Cards outside of EEA geographics. I have done some due diligence and phone calls with my issuers and banks and this in NO WAY effects the Centra Card and our operations. Our licensing agreement and Master Service Agreements gave us the same licensing rights to these institutional issuers that allow us to operate as Co-Branded Prepaid Debit Card Program in all regions we support. The MasterCard ban was made, again, to Wavecrest whom is the issuer for other cryptocurrency companies such as TenX, Xapo, etc. From my research, it seems as though these bans have been to Wavecrest for violating any licensing agreements they had in place with Visa & Mastercard. I am not positive on this matter of the ban, I am only reporting based on my research, however this issue does NOT apply to the Centra Card nor effect us in any way and been confirmed by our issuers.

Other Important Updates:

- We are in the process of upgrading our KYC/AML/BSA system to the "gold" standard in the industry used by top named Fortune 500 companies. That Press Release is scheduled for next week to announce the strategic partnership in the implementation of this new system!

- We will be doing our Weekly AMA on Monday 10/16 at 11:00 AM EST.

- We are the in process of finalizing our Support Desk to create tickets and follow up on orders/issues/questions.

- The Centra Wallet App is approved by both Google and Apple and is now downloadable in the respective stores.

- We are still awaiting the results of the audit and certification. We now have an accurate estimate of approximately 7-10 business days, as on the original internal report indicated some corrections that need to be made.

Thank you,

Centra Tech Team
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
I ve been reading on Centra twitter that full network release will be 1 nov.so we can expect price rise
Will be after eth fork and btc fork so maybe will be more chances to be added to biggest exchange
However i think bittrex will wait untill sec will release his regulations
Further to a number of my posts simply being deleted without response, could I ask if making inquiries as to the insurance purported to be covering the coins deposited to the Centra Wallet app is acceptable? Simply deleting these questions without response is highly unprofessional and very suspicious.

I'm trying to find the details of which insurance company is offering this policy and what the T&C's for it are.

Very similar policy written like Coinbase, Inc., (Also DE Based Corp). They do not disclose that information, and neither do we, on who our policy issuer is for this internal coverage that we, as Centra Tech Inc, offer to our clients, and their is no Federal/State requirement to do so as well. The coverage is as black and white as we put it. If a employee steals your funds it would be reimbursed, if their is a network hack where accounts are compromised, it would be fully reimbursed. We do have a policy in place, and we wouldn't legally disclose it everywhere if we did not. I am not sure why the OP deleted we pay Dash to moderate this thread and he does on his own recognizance.

However, you have a great reputation in this forum, if you want to PM me and sign a NDA I would let legal know about this topic so maybe you can confirm the validity/information of it for your own reporting to the community.

Thanks,

Steve Stanley
PR Director

Great answer!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
$0.886208 (-5.79%)
0.00015417 BTC (-13.08%)
0.00261231 ETH (-15.38%)

This is becoming a problem as prices are continuing to drop
Is the price will get under 10k, I put 11k satoshi in livecoin and hope raise soon.
Activity: 280

I did a request 2 days ago and still no access code
Activity: 168

Activity: 114
Pages:
Jump to: