Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 45. (Read 91137 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
bounty, ios wallet, hitbtc , hope the price fly a little bit today  Smiley

Huge next couple of days! I'd buy while you can still get this coin for under $1. 20-40% wouldn't be unexpected.

Don't expect a huge price increase until the app and cards get out.
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
I'm confused where can you pay with this card in the real world? Can you order on Amazon or pay for something in the crocery store? Is it visa or some other platform?

Centra cards are issued by a US partner bank (could not be disclosed atm due to NDA).
US Centra ICO participants will get VISA cards while International ICO participants will get Mastercards.
You can use it like a regular credit card.

A few Centra Titanium VISA cards have been shipped already and recipients are already using it like a regular credit card as they are backed with a credit limit.

Once the apps codes are released, these Titanium users will be the first to integrate the Centra wallet app with the Centra card.
They'll be able to use 8 cryptocurrencies at the onset.

5 more crypto assets will be added before 2017 ends.

I'm in Euriope and 2 of the crypto debit (visa/master) cards have been canceled it's a mess and I get all kinds a email treats about rules and limits and crap like that. I don't get anything like that when I use my visa/mastercard issued by my european bank so will this be like a normal credit card or same crap like before where i'll be harased by the issuer??

of course centra is structured from the base to avoid all of these troubles. on slack the owner of the company tolds clearly these facts. centra is working directly with a bank and with one great lawyers team to avoid in future all troubles about withdrawal limits , regional limitations and deliver a true bridge between crypto and real world
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Huge next couple of days! I'd buy while you can still get this coin for under $1. 20-40% wouldn't be unexpected.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Just got an email today for "Centra Funds Confirmation" (from ICO) and that I will be invited to download the app when it is ready.   Since I got this email, do I need to fill out the access code form on the site too, or does this mean I'm already signed up for the access code?

I got the same email too, after I filled the Centra Wallet form on their website! That means you are on the list and you will recieve the app's access code when it will be ready! Be patient, we are all waiting for the app Smiley

Perfect! Thanks.  Patience I have, especially with all the good news coming out.  I just wanted to make sure I am ready with everything I can do before the app and codes hit the street Smiley
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
How soon they will release android wallet? I dont have Iphone, only android phone  Undecided

If I am not wrong the android app is also ready for now and would be provided along to the investors with the access code.If you have registered during the ICO and paid for the access you should have received an email by now.

Congrats centra team on making it to a new exchange today hitbtc.

True, HitBTC is a good step ! Next...Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
I'm confused where can you pay with this card in the real world? Can you order on Amazon or pay for something in the crocery store? Is it visa or some other platform?

Centra cards are issued by a US partner bank (could not be disclosed atm due to NDA).
US Centra ICO participants will get VISA cards while International ICO participants will get Mastercards.
You can use it like a regular credit card.

A few Centra Titanium VISA cards have been shipped already and recipients are already using it like a regular credit card as they are backed with a credit limit.

Once the apps codes are released, these Titanium users will be the first to integrate the Centra wallet app with the Centra card.
They'll be able to use 8 cryptocurrencies at the onset.

5 more crypto assets will be added before 2017 ends.

I'm in Euriope and 2 of the crypto debit (visa/master) cards have been canceled it's a mess and I get all kinds a email treats about rules and limits and crap like that. I don't get anything like that when I use my visa/mastercard issued by my european bank so will this be like a normal credit card or same crap like before where i'll be harased by the issuer??
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
How soon they will release android wallet? I dont have Iphone, only android phone  Undecided

If I am not wrong the android app is also ready for now and would be provided along to the investors with the access code.If you have registered during the ICO and paid for the access you should have received an email by now.

Congrats centra team on making it to a new exchange today hitbtc.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Centra Wallet App is now available on Apple App Store. Feel free to check it out.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/centra-wallet/id1289078825?mt=8

Stay tuned for Android Version in the upcoming days

Cheesy I hope this news will help Centra price go up soon
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
Just got an email today for "Centra Funds Confirmation" (from ICO) and that I will be invited to download the app when it is ready.   Since I got this email, do I need to fill out the access code form on the site too, or does this mean I'm already signed up for the access code?

I got the same email too, after I filled the Centra Wallet form on their website! That means you are on the list and you will recieve the app's access code when it will be ready! Be patient, we are all waiting for the app Smiley

Centra Wallet App is now available on Apple App Store. Feel free to check it out.

WOW THIS IS SO SICK! I am clueless at using apps, I am not so mobile tech but I will get hubby tonight to help me download it as I have ordered two blue cards and one black one and can't wait to get my shiny black metallic card to make a video on how I buy my grocery shopping using the CENTRA CARD. Also congratulations on the HITBTC Listing pairs too, having more exchanges and in the top ten is great news and just brings even more liquidity to CTR trading.

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

WOW THIS IS SO SICK! I am clueless at using apps, I am not so mobile tech but I will get hubby tonight to help me download it as I have ordered two blue cards and one black one and can't wait to get my shiny black metallic card to make a video on how I buy my grocery shopping using the CENTRA CARD. Also congratulations on the HITBTC Listing pairs too, having more exchanges and in the top ten is great news and just brings even more liquidity to CTR trading.
Can someone give me a breakdown of these debit cards how many people have them, do they have any problems using them and how profitable is it for centra?
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
A great project. This is definitely the best development project in all ICOs. I hope in the next few months CTR will be priced over $ 10 and all those who invest in altcoin will feel happy.

Let's wait for it because I think they announce a new campaign is going to start today. Once they start distributing the tokens to worldwide then the price will increase automatically.
What kind of campaign you are saying and where did you get that information?

Can you share the details here because many of us here will surely joined in promoting centra, this coin has a great price today and has a potential to rise more in the future to come so if I have a chance to accumulate early I would grab that.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
A great project. This is definitely the best development project in all ICOs. I hope in the next few months CTR will be priced over $ 10 and all those who invest in altcoin will feel happy.

Let's wait for it because I think they announce a new campaign is going to start today. Once they start distributing the tokens to worldwide then the price will increase automatically.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 378
Merit: 102

The Centra CTR Token Contest will be live tomorrow 10/13 and Centra has committed to a total of up to 70,000 CTR reward to Binance fans worldwide. The reward program is made available as part of CTR sponsorship on Binance, according to the following structure:

Top 50 CTR Purchases Leaderboard Reward Program:

Bounty (50 spots) - the top 50 users with the highest CTR net purchases ( total = buy - sell) on Binance platform will be awarded with a bounty of 10% of the purchase (max. 1000 CTR Tokens per user)

Bonus Bounty (1st place to 10th place) - 2,000 CTR Tokens will be awarded to the top 10 users with the highest net purchase of CTR on the Binance Exchange.

Bounty Period: 2017/10/13 4:00 AM - 2017/10/20 0:00 AM (UTC)

How Winners Are Calculated:
The top 50 Centra buyers during the bounty period will be calculated by Binance and the reward will be paid out by Binance. Please note that only purchases made on Binance platform will be valid.

Binance will post this official announcement tomorrow.

nice. Great bounty !
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
rumors says ctr will be add to bitfinex tomorrow

can't wait to see what is the famous top 5 exchange

I can only be rumoured, I don't see this getting added to Bittrex, it is a difficult line to thread on for most exchanges, I can agree on Kraken but not BITTREX
Why not, this is a very successful project and a big community is supporting this, if they will add Centra just like what the did with Tenx then I guess it will generate more income from traders, in the end they will get big income when the volume increases which I'm sure will happen.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
rumors says ctr will be add to bitfinex tomorrow

can't wait to see what is the famous top 5 exchange

I can only be rumoured, I don't see this getting added to Bittrex, it is a difficult line to thread on for most exchanges, I can agree on Kraken but not BITTREX
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Congratulation Centra team and community and getting listed in HitBTC!
Yes it is a good sign, anyone knows when this coin will be listed on Bittrex or Poloniex? Getting spread on multiple exchanges eliminates the fear of centralization.
Pages:
Jump to: