Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 46. (Read 91137 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Hmm, today a respected member of our community called Centra tech as scam... By the way, this statement is very negative impact on price - during the day it fell below $ 1, however, now everything is back to normal. Although can we assume a price of $ 1 for 1 CTR normal? Smiley

How is it a scam? People need to do their due diligence before just calling something a scam. I already downloaded their app and I have the Titanium card in use right now. The word scam is thrown around way to loosley.

Very true!

To kill the fud, we need more of these pictures and videos of people using the card!!!

Incredibly, this company has a market cap of only $70MM... and Tenx, nearly has good once reached $600MM!!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Just got an email today for "Centra Funds Confirmation" (from ICO) and that I will be invited to download the app when it is ready.   Since I got this email, do I need to fill out the access code form on the site too, or does this mean I'm already signed up for the access code?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Congratulation Centra team and community and getting listed in HitBTC!
Great addition again, it seems like what we are waiting now is the top 5 exchanges.
When will that happen? I hope anyone can at least tell me any estimate because I'm so excited.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102

HOping it was another top 5 exchange but happy nonetheless!
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Innovation Powered by Crypto

CTR Tokens will be listed on HitBTC beginning tomorrow 10/12 with USDT/BTC/ETH pairs. Slack hears it first. We are also working on a few other exchanges and finalizing listing on those which are Top 10 & 5 Volume exchanges. Centra Network is almost ready for Alpha viewing as well. Thank you

Join us on slack: centratech.herokuapp.com

Congratz! Another one on the list. Keep them coming  Shocked
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Hmm, today a respected member of our community called Centra tech as scam... Incidentally, this statement is very negative impact on price - during the day it fell below $ 1, however, now everything is back to normal.

show me his profile and i will investigate his posts if he is actually a socalled "respected" corrupt member. I will report unbiased conclusions here.

It is becouse of We are confirmed for the Top 5 Volume Exchange Listing of $CTR on Thursday 10/12

https://twitter.com/centra_card/status/917969572589862912

Desperate attempt to get CTR cheaper,stupid people
Activity: 350
Hmm, today a respected member of our community called Centra tech as scam... By the way, this statement is very negative impact on price - during the day it fell below $ 1, however, now everything is back to normal. Although can we assume a price of $ 1 for 1 CTR normal? Smiley

How is it a scam? People need to do their due diligence before just calling something a scam. I already downloaded their app and I have the Titanium card in use right now. The word scam is thrown around way to loosley.

If CTR coin price down this is the time for to buy more this coin, so i suggest to you all to buy this coin every down. That's huge chance to get more profits, because i am sure that scam rumors only to make this coin down, so they can buy at lower price
Activity: 378
How soon they will release android wallet? I dont have Iphone, only android phone  Undecided

I believe it is right after it releases on Apple.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
rumors says ctr will be add to bitfinex tomorrow

can't wait to see what is the famous top 5 exchange

Bitfinex this is not officially confirmed that is secret so that I also waiting impatiently what they will bring for all investors. If this could happen than FOMO situation will be created and this will go the moon very soon and people make huge profit out of expectation.
Activity: 1162
How soon they will release android wallet? I dont have Iphone, only android phone  Undecided
Activity: 27
rumors says ctr will be add to bitfinex tomorrow

can't wait to see what is the famous top 5 exchange
Activity: 245

Does anybody know how long do we have to wait for an access code after submitting a form?

A link is being created as we speak for everyone to sign up for their Access codes to use the Centra Wallet. The team will let everyone know once complete so everyone can sign up and start using the platform!
Activity: 280

Does anybody know how long do we have to wait for an access code after submitting a form?
Activity: 245

Activity: 308
Hmm, today a respected member of our community called Centra tech as scam... Incidentally, this statement is very negative impact on price - during the day it fell below $ 1, however, now everything is back to normal.

show me his profile and i will investigate his posts if he is actually a socalled "respected" corrupt member. I will report unbiased conclusions here.
Activity: 3
centra_card Sep 30
We will have an official bounty on Binance @ binance_2017 exchange next week! Learn how to win FREE CTR tokens on our blog Monday!
Hi, tell me how  can win CTR tokens on Binance on your blog, I did not find the information.
same here, i hold ctr since weeks on binance. Will i receive something ? If yes, how ?

not only Centra, TenX, Monaco after for Visa, mastercard. But plenty ICO's eyeing for Prepaid, Debit card. It's a race for them who will make into the market VISA and Mastercard Crypto~fiat card. There is no problem in VISA and Mastercard, everything is welcome.

One of biggest crypto exchange in Asia  Japan: bitflyer use VISA Prepaid Card https://bitflyer.jp/pub/easy-bitcoin-payments-with-the-bitflyer-visa-prepaid-card-ja.pdf?top_link

One of crypto exchange in Middle east, Dubai: https://venturekingdom.com/kingdom-card/

Don't doubt yourself, Go buy this Centra Token, I very assure you have your VISA
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
centra_card Sep 30
We will have an official bounty on Binance @ binance_2017 exchange next week! Learn how to win FREE CTR tokens on our blog Monday!
Hi, tell me how  can win CTR tokens on Binance on your blog, I did not find the information.
same here, i hold ctr since weeks on binance. Will i receive something ? If yes, how ?
Activity: 8
Hi guys!

Are you aware of this discussion?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/centra-ctr-scam-acusations-2254043

is it true that Centra is a scam?

It looks to be a fud now, Why would someone register a company in the US and start an ICO and collect the money.Getting caught with fake/bogus ICO would surely land them in jail.SEC is already scrutinizing things and they won't like their heads to be buried under sand.The IOS app is already out now and Google app going to come out shortly.Looks like a cheap trick to get tokens from panic investors.

Thank You guys!!!!
Activity: 1162
TenX uses Wave Crest... which partner is Centra using? They mentioned third party but did they announce who it is?

They have partnership with some bank in USA. I didnt remember bank name. And they will be issue cards for them.
Pages:
Jump to: