Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 136. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Price keep booming, who ever invested yesterday big amount of $ will cash out soon and make huge prodit, I've missed it Smiley
Activity: 406
.0002 the power of hodl
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Anyone know why sgminer is not recognize my Amd HD 7950?
Buy and Hold your coins guys!!!  Plus when the price is high with the masternode you can have residual income every month.  Be smart people because those of you who never became a millionaire before, then this is your opportunity with the residual income.  This is ingenious lol and far better than any day job I tell you that!   Wink

Sure thing but keep in mind that still big amount of the coins are in traders hands, so prices will change. but future belongs to coins like CHC with great devs.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Buy and Hold your coins guys!!!  Plus when the price is high with the masternode you can have residual income every month.  Be smart people because those of you who never became a millionaire before, then this is your opportunity with the residual income.  This is ingenious lol and far better than any day job I tell you that!   Wink
Is it Bittrex insiders buying before listing? Or what's happening?

Why would they do that lol? once it's coming into bittrex price will drop fast..

Think you got it backwards man.

You're not hanging a lot @ slacks chans I assume.

One of the biggest fears of small coins is bittrex listing as the price dump fast, ofc later it can pump but that's what happen so far.
Activity: 205

Why would they do that lol? once it's coming into bittrex price will drop fast..

Think you got it backwards man.
Some kind of Chaincoin bootstrap for faster blockchain download - 7zipped content of Chainstate and Blocks directories https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlDSk7xkVUW3g_tMxxyHBdHU8VSA5Q

I tried it but it didn't work.  It said "error opening block database". and now I have to restart the syncing process lol ??   Huh

Activity: 205
Some kind of Chaincoin bootstrap for faster blockchain download - 7zipped content of Chainstate and Blocks directories https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlDSk7xkVUW3g_tMxxyHBdHU8VSA5Q

Thanks for the response, I'm downloading it right now and gonna test it out.
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
Ok time to invest!
Yeah right. Buy high sell low - be true hamster Grin
Activity: 75
Is there a bootstrap for this coin?
Man, this coin is going up just becuase it offers cheap masternodes, the same is happeing to crave which also is cheap, last week crave was 40 cents and now over a dollar.

There will be huge dump soon becuse traders want to make a profit. and soon bitcoin/ethereum rise up again and they wanna enjoy both worlds..
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Man, this coin is going up just becuase it offers cheap masternodes, the same is happeing to crave which also is cheap, last week crave was 40 cents and now over a dollar.
Also in this lvl of market cap, there are many pump and dump groups abusing the situation.

In 2018 the situation will be different for CHC Smiley
Activity: 79
Buy and Hold CHC.  And it's just that simple!  And if you're a Pumper and Dumper, then you will lose!!!

usually 30% of the coin holders are traders, so obvs. there will be a dump.

But that's not a bad thing, after the dump we will buy more and less traders will hold it and price will rise, easy.
That's true, we need the Dumpers lol

I agree. I think it will go back to 10c before shooting up again..
Buy and Hold CHC.  And it's just that simple!  And if you're a Pumper and Dumper, then you will lose!!!

But that's not a bad thing, after the dump we will buy more and less traders will hold it and price will rise, easy.
That's true, we need the Dumpers lol
Buy and Hold CHC.  And it's just that simple!  And if you're a Pumper and Dumper, then you will lose!!!

Jump to: