Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 51. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
anyway, skipped that part, now when try to run the make command it gives fatal error, what i can do now ?

make gives fatal error because it doesn't have enough memory to work. You can get a better VPS. Or figure out how to install without compiling directly on your VPS. 
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
anyway, skipped that part, now when try to run the make command it gives fatal error, what i can do now ?

Don't tell us what the error is. We much prefer to make a 1000 guesses as to what your issue is..
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
i'm stuck on sudo swapon /swapfile... gives the following error

swapon: /swapfile: swapon failed: Operation not permitted

You are not allowed to allocate additional memory to swap file. It looks like your VPS provider wants you to buy a bigger VPS plan instead and has disabled this for your VPS. There are some workarounds... Google is your friend....
linux has so fucking problems... wasted 3 days on trying setup chain masternode...

You are not allowed to allocate additional memory to swap file. It looks like your VPS provider wants you to buy a bigger VPS plan instead and has disabled this for your VPS. There are some workarounds... Google is your friend....

when i try to run the chaincoind, its says command not found.... what i can do ??
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
i can't  believe this coin go from 11sat to 280000sat ,it is insane. now the price is stable at 4000sat ,i think i need to  know about this coin ,maybe i will buy some and hold.
Guys can anyone help me out in restoring my coin balance?  I have the priv key but not really sure how to get the balance back in my wallet?    I thought that I just go into the console of QT wallet and type importprivkey  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, after I did that, it scanned for a while then nothing.... not sure what else I am supposed to do..  Anyone have any idea?   Thanks

Start your wallet with -rescan parameter. So type chaincoin-qt -rescan .
Activity: 504
Question, is it possible to have two masternodes (different coins, same port) ?

I cannot start one wallet as long as the other coin is running as a masternode. Are there alternative ports to use?

edit* solved, I found that there was another port too! YAY!
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Guys can anyone help me out in restoring my coin balance?  I have the priv key but not really sure how to get the balance back in my wallet?    I thought that I just go into the console of QT wallet and type importprivkey  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, after I did that, it scanned for a while then nothing.... not sure what else I am supposed to do..  Anyone have any idea?   Thanks

Do you have the wallet.dat file?
how to install masternode with cold wallet ?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 59
chaincoin scam. a lot of delusional idiots in this thread.

chaincoin scam. a lot of delusional idiots in this thread.

it's more hilarious everyday  Smiley . Delusion and lies should be the definition of hodl.

i will quote you bouth next week again Cheesy

we are still waiting for your quote, hahahahahaha

Cheesy Cheesy Still silence! And in shitcoin roadmap everything is postponed  Grin will happen 2083 eventually  Grin

Hello, good evening, thank you for having answered the question, the tutorial was very useful, but I do not want to pay a server, I want to install my mastenode on my computer windows,I have a old computer which I want to run 24 hours. the installation in windows I hope someone completes the information that I already gave myself I would be very much obliged kisses and hugs and cute night

For windows there is another tutorial here https://steemit.com/chaincoin/@jeffblogs/how-to-host-a-chaincoin-masternode-on-windows .
Activity: 4
I'm back from holidays)
When do you plan pump again?  Grin

Hello, good evening, thank you for having answered the question, the tutorial was very useful, but I do not want to pay a server, I want to install my mastenode on my computer windows,I have a old computer which I want to run 24 hours. the installation in windows I hope someone completes the information that I already gave myself I would be very much obliged kisses and hugs and cute night

another pump and dump nice, when is that , can you dump the price more first so we can get cheaper.

sorry i quote wrong, my fault, dont need to go far Smiley

m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
I'm back from holidays)

another pump and dump nice, when is that , can you dump the price more first so we can get cheaper.
I'm back from holidays)

Pages:
Jump to: