Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 49. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Just look at their Slack. There is nobody working on CHC at the moment. Alan wrote that. Read it idiot.

the world knows the truth now about this shitcoin now, no need to spend more time with these idiots.

I feel bad for those who believed their words and kept the coins instead of selling them...

What a sad and pathetic bunch of idiots.

I just bought a lot more of these coins and feeling great now!

dude your an idiot why would you buy this coin? 2 thousand dollar volume the past 24 hours. I don't even know how you bought coins with that kind of volume. You will never be able to get your money out of this thing. Investing in this is basically throwing your money down the tube.

You really don't get it do you? Please don't call me an idiot. Thanks!
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
Just look at their Slack. There is nobody working on CHC at the moment. Alan wrote that. Read it idiot.

the world knows the truth now about this shitcoin now, no need to spend more time with these idiots.

I feel bad for those who believed their words and kept the coins instead of selling them...

What a sad and pathetic bunch of idiots.

I just bought a lot more of these coins and feeling great now!

dude your an idiot why would you buy this coin? 2 thousand dollar volume the past 24 hours. I don't even know how you bought coins with that kind of volume. You will never be able to get your money out of this thing. Investing in this is basically throwing your money down the tube.
Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru
The Master Node reward increase was a great success today. In fact we are so good at our jobs we completely neglected to notify any of the c11 mining pools so when many blocks started showing up with the pre-hard-fork reward split we were quite surprised indeed! Thankfully the guys at https://mining-enthusiasts.net had updated on their own so we did see a few blocks with the new reward split in them.

We have reached out to all the pool operators we know of and requested they update their wallets so everything should settle down and all blocks will have the updated split in them within the next few days.

Now, back to that voting thingy everyone wants so badly...
Support Guru
Does chaincoind has some rpc which will return masternode status?

masternodelist "mode" "filter"
Get a list of masternodes in different modes

Arguments:
1. "mode"      (string, optional/required to use filter, defaults = status) The mode to run list in
2. "filter"    (string, optional) Filter results. Partial match by IP by default in all modes, additional matches in some modes

Available modes:
activeseconds  - Print number of seconds masternode recognized by the network as enabled
donation       - Show donation settings
full           - Print info in format 'status protocol pubkey vin lastseen activeseconds' (can be additionally filtered, partial match)
lastseen       - Print timestamp of when a masternode was last seen on the network
pose           - Print Proof-of-Service score
protocol       - Print protocol of a masternode (can be additionally filtered, exact match))
pubkey         - Print public key associated with a masternode (can be additionally filtered, partial match)
rank           - Print rank of a masternode based on current block
status         - Print masternode status: ENABLED / EXPIRED / VIN_SPENT / REMOVE / POS_ERROR (can be additionally filtered, partial match)
vin            - Print vin associated with a masternode (can be additionally filtered, partial match)
votes          - Print all masternode votes for a Chaincoin initiative (can be additionally filtered, partial match)

I'm thinking we probably need to put together some documentation on this stuff...
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
Does chaincoind has some rpc which will return masternode status?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
why someone say it's dead?? i just begin to learn to know about chaincoin and start to buy it . it confuse me .

so you read about this shitcoin and you want to buy more ? rofl. Good one !
Support Guru
Slackin"viter" is now back: http://chaincoin-slack-inviter.herokuapp.com/

Feel free to come join the hard-fork celebration everyone is welcome!

"Hard-fork you say?? Stick a soft-spoon in me! I live under a rock and have no idea what you're talking about!"

A little while back we released update 0.9.3.0 which included 3 major changes to the Chaincoin client:
  • as of block 1245400, master nodes MUST be run on port 11994
  • as of block 1246400, master nodes will receive a 35% share of the block reward
  • as of block 1275200, master nodes will receive a 45% share of the block reward

As of this posting, we are currently at block 1246185.

Just in case you missed it (because of all the thread spam sorry!!):

ATTENTION ALL CHAINCOIN MASTER NODE HOLDERS: It is a very special time for Chaincoin therefore I invite each and every one of you to acknowledge this with a vote in the affirmative. If you are running the controller wallet setup, open the debug console and enter the command masternode vote-many yea - If you are still running the hot remote wallet then you will need to log in to your VPS and enter the command chaincoin-cli masternode vote yea on each of your master nodes. You are also encouraged to upgrade to the controller wallet setup asap by using my .pdf guide which is available here: https://toaster.chaincoin.org/docs/convert_masternode_to_controller.pdf

Please be advised that this is a very experimental process and is in no way final - this is just the beginning… I will be actively working on this for the next several weeks so expect some very interesting developments as a result. Votes are supposed to be locked in for 30 days as far as I know so I will come up with a way to display the results for all of us to see.

As of this posting, we have 494 votes in - AMAZING response in barely 24 hours! Thank you so much for your support everyone, you are the reason I keep at it!
~Alan
are you the dev team member?? hope the chaincoin is still developing ,because  many of us just come to this big family . and i start to buy some and hold.

I'll tell you the same thing I tell everyone else who asks me that question: I just do technical support.
Activity: 843

"Hard-fork you say?? Stick a soft-spoon in me! I live under a rock and have no idea what you're talking about!"

A little while back we released update 0.9.3.0 which included 3 major changes to the Chaincoin client:
  • as of block 1246400, master nodes will receive a 35% share of the block reward
  • as of block 1275200, master nodes will receive a 45% share of the block reward

ATTENTION ALL CHAINCOIN MASTER NODE HOLDERS: It is a very special time for Chaincoin therefore I invite each and every one of you to acknowledge this with a vote in the affirmative. If you are running the controller wallet setup, open the debug console and enter the command masternode vote-many yea - If you are still running the hot remote wallet then you will need to log in to your VPS and enter the command chaincoin-cli masternode vote yea on each of your master nodes. You are also encouraged to upgrade to the controller wallet setup asap by using my .pdf guide which is available here: https://toaster.chaincoin.org/docs/convert_masternode_to_controller.pdf

Please be advised that this is a very experimental process and is in no way final - this is just the beginning… I will be actively working on this for the next several weeks so expect some very interesting developments as a result. Votes are supposed to be locked in for 30 days as far as I know so I will come up with a way to display the results for all of us to see.

As of this posting, we have 494 votes in - AMAZING response in barely 24 hours! Thank you so much for your support everyone, you are the reason I keep at it!
~Alan
are you the dev team member?? hope the chaincoin is still developing ,because  many of us just come to this big family . and i start to buy some and hold.
Support Guru

~Alan
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
why someone say it's dead?? i just begin to learn to know about chaincoin and start to buy it . it confuse me .

Just some trolls spreading their shit in here, not sure what is their reason or end goal, but just ignore them, do your own research and decide wether this is worth it or not.
Activity: 843
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
Hi everyone,

is it worth to get a masternode now? It's pretty cheap, maybe the price won't go any lower...
the smaller Sell Orders 655042.57366434 CHC the higher will be the price
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
who cares. you even wouldn't notice if there is any update where done. chaincoin runs since 2014 flawless
Activity: 28
Hi everyone,

is it worth to get a masternode now? It's pretty cheap, maybe the price won't go any lower...
Activity: 56
And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
Activity: 103
The coin may be not doing well, but reading this thread sure is fun. Someone should make a coin called" RageTroll" and keep dicking with the price and rules all the time so chat is WAR..ill buy in on that LMFAO. Cheesy

It really is strange that 2 or 3 people just spread their shit here. i mean why week after week just troll here.

i understand that some people might be salty, but get over yourselves already. Starting to feel sorry for those guys at this point
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
The coin may be not doing well, but reading this thread sure is fun. Someone should make a coin called" RageTroll" and keep dicking with the price and rules all the time so chat is WAR..ill buy in on that LMFAO. Cheesy
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
so please tell me, how is this the most shittiest coin in the world?

CHC is dead! No team, no devs, no value, no progress, no new features, no different idea behind it!!!!!!!!!!!!
This coin is abandoned! Some guys like Roli with XXX XXX coins have different accounts in CHC Slack to keep idiots interest!
They are slowly selling their shitcoins! Just look at CHC block explorer and you will find the truth...

Maybe you can present some info from the block explorer that would support your claim? Would really help!
Support Guru
slack invite broken?

If your token is revoked it is because you were banned - message me your username and/or email address and I will have a look and either unban you or explain to you why you are still banned.

Usually this is the case but in this instance the inviter is actually broken for some reason... I guess that is somewhat convenient since I was planning on replacing it with a much cooler one anyways! Thanks for pointing it out.

To clarify:
here has been no core code development that has happened since the v0.9.3.1 release approx. 2 weeks ago

You are lying! The last development was 25 days ago when Brakmic left this Shitcoin project! Everyone can check it in GitHub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, do check it out on github. BTW, what is your username there?
Activity: 59
so please tell me, how is this the most shittiest coin in the world?

CHC is dead! No team, no devs, no value, no progress, no new features, no different idea behind it!!!!!!!!!!!!
This coin is abandoned! Some guys like Roli with XXX XXX coins have different accounts in CHC Slack to keep idiots interest!
They are slowly selling their shitcoins! Just look at CHC block explorer and you will find the truth...

Pages:
Jump to: