Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 53. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Is it possible to run Chaincoin masternode on a windows machine? I dont feel too comfy in the linux world sadly Sad

Yes, that shouldn't be a problem... As long as the computer is running 24/7 and has a static IP, it can be a masternode.
The guide is kind of same but much easier.. You just need to download and install the wallet and modify the conf files according the giude.
Activity: 504
Is it possible to run Chaincoin masternode on a windows machine? I dont feel too comfy in the linux world sadly Sad
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Thanks, all sorted now

How do you update a masternode to the latest wallet in ubuntu?

Here are roli's instructions from slack for v0.9.3.0. You can change v0.9.3.0 to v0.9.3.1 in step 5 to get the latest version.

Code:
 Rolihlahla
1. Stop your daemon

Type:

chaincoind stop

(It might take a while, if it doesn't come back to your prompt, press Ctrl+C to get your prompt back)

2. Ensure daemon is not running in the background

Type:

(Find chaincoind in the column on the right and make a node of the number under the PID column)

3. If your chaincoind was in the top list, you will need to kill the process.

Type:

kill -9

where you replaced with the PID number you noted from step 3.

4. Go to the directory where chaincoin source was installed

e.g. type:

cd ~/chaincoin/

5. Update the source code

Type:

git pull
  git checkout v0.9.3.0

6. Install new libevent dependancy

Type:

sudo apt-get install libevent-dev

7. Recompile

Type:
  ./autogen.sh
 ./configure
  make

8. Copy the new binaries

Type:

sudo cp src/chaincoind /usr/local/bin
  sudo cp src/chaincoin-cli /usr/local/bin

9. Restart your daemon

Type:

chaincoind --daemon

10. Restart your masternode

Type:

chaincoind masternode start
Posted in #masternodesAug 9th at 11:06 AM
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Here are roli's instructions from slack for v0.9.3.0. You can change v0.9.3.0 to v0.9.3.1 in step 5 to get the latest version.

Code:
 Rolihlahla
1. Stop your daemon

Type:

chaincoind stop

(It might take a while, if it doesn't come back to your prompt, press Ctrl+C to get your prompt back)

2. Ensure daemon is not running in the background

Type:

(Find chaincoind in the column on the right and make a node of the number under the PID column)

3. If your chaincoind was in the top list, you will need to kill the process.

Type:

kill -9

where you replaced with the PID number you noted from step 3.

4. Go to the directory where chaincoin source was installed

e.g. type:

cd ~/chaincoin/

5. Update the source code

Type:

git pull
  git checkout v0.9.3.0

6. Install new libevent dependancy

Type:

sudo apt-get install libevent-dev

7. Recompile

Type:
  ./autogen.sh
 ./configure
  make

8. Copy the new binaries

Type:

sudo cp src/chaincoind /usr/local/bin
  sudo cp src/chaincoin-cli /usr/local/bin

9. Restart your daemon

Type:

chaincoind --daemon

10. Restart your masternode

Type:

chaincoind masternode start
Posted in #masternodesAug 9th at 11:06 AM
Activity: 503
I have a Masternode problem. I had to restart the ubuntu server and now i cannot get the MN to work properly.

I get the "error: couldn't connect to server" when i try to run the command "./chaincoind masternode start"

Can anyone help please?

Did you first run the "./chaincoind  --daemon" command?
sometimes it takes a lil bit time to sync
Activity: 336
Still waiting for registrations to be back open on novaexchange, so that I can trade some of these coins.
Activity: 15
I have a Masternode problem. I had to restart the ubuntu server and now i cannot get the MN to work properly.

I get the "error: couldn't connect to server" when i try to run the command "./chaincoind masternode start"

Can anyone help please?

Did you first run the "./chaincoind  --daemon" command?

Can anyone help please?

Activity: 103
Still nothing! Is there anybody who still believes that there is somebody who is developing something?

Yup, things are happening.

I`m very suprised on how persistant you are at shitposting. Dont you really have anything better to do than post on this forum?
Activity: 59
Still nothing! Is there anybody who still believes that there is somebody who is developing something?
Activity: 503
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
chaincoin scam. a lot of delusional idiots in this thread.

chaincoin scam. a lot of delusional idiots in this thread.

it's more hilarious everyday  Smiley . Delusion and lies should be the definition of hodl.

i will quote you bouth next week again Cheesy

we are still waiting for your quote, hahahahahaha
Activity: 53
how i can update my wallen on VPS side (linux)? Do somebody have manual for this?
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
how do i kill the process or restart the server?

try pulling the plug if all else fails , lol . cannot be that hard , hope you can find the wires lol. but serioully why do you to restart
Activity: 322

Here is a guide to find and kill a process. https://www.tecmint.com/how-to-kill-a-process-in-linux/

Basically type top and it will show you a list. The first column is the PID. You would need to find 'chaincoind' or anything chaincoin related.
Type kill -9 PID (replace the PID with the number from the first column) - it will close down the process

To restart the server, you must have a restart button or option in your control panel on the VPS provider website. I am using different providers, I am not sure how yours look like.
Activity: 3
guy's.. question about the MN..

I tried to stop my MN which runs on a Vultr account. I entered chaincoind masternode stop and now i cannot see my account details anymore.. any tips? When i enter chaincoind getinfo nothing shows, also when i enter chaincoid --daemon nothing happens..

Any tips?

Kill the process or restart the server. kill -9 pid. Use top to find out the pid. 
Activity: 3
guy's.. question about the MN..

I tried to stop my MN which runs on a Vultr account. I entered chaincoind masternode stop and now i cannot see my account details anymore.. any tips? When i enter chaincoind getinfo nothing shows, also when i enter chaincoid --daemon nothing happens..

Any tips?
Reminder: Only 10 days until the hard fork everyone should update all wallets they have to at least v0.9.3.0
Pages:
Jump to: