Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ChipMixer.com - Bitcoin mixer / Bitcoin tumbler - mixing reinvented - page 41. (Read 92742 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 4
Chipmixer,

First of all I'd like to say thank you. I have been using you for years and I have never once had a problem. I was at first a little skeptical that there was enough incentive involved for you to keep things honest, but you always have kept things honest and I have never had a problem.

Now with that said, after a few years of quietly and happily using your service I finally fucked up. I messaged the support email with my issue so my question is how long should it be before I expect a reply? I would normally patiently wait but as you know I am on a 7 day timer before all is lost. And it has already been a day. So the clock is ticking on my $2k.

EDIT: Issue solved in just under 24 hours :-)
Activity: 456
Merit: 956
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935098
why is chipmixer taking 0.001 btc for each deposit i make
Minimal chip is 1 mBTC (0.001 BTC).
If you deposit 1.5 mBTC then we cannot give you half of chip. You get 1 mBTC.
If you deposit 2 mBTC you get 2 mBTC.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
why is chipmixer taking 0.001 btc for each deposit i make
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Status update

In last 7 days there were two reported issues of customer visiting .com and receiving non ChipMixer deposit address. In both cases - after deposit transaction deposit address displayed in browser changed into ChipMixer deposit address.

In last 7 days there were three reported issues of customer visiting .com and depositing to ChipMixer deposit address. After deposit .com timeouts and when it starts working again all chips are already sweeped.

Both issues are being investigated. Please be aware of issues and if possible with your privacy plan keep documenting interaction with our service (ie. check SSL certificate, do and keep  screenshots).

sent a email on the 10th last month of this happening,  inputted the captcha then was given a deposit address  sent the coins,  Saved the restore address closed browser while waited on confirmation  on later return the deposit address had changed and on contacting support was alerted that the address i sent it to which i was given first is not a chipmix address, Made sure it wasnt a fake site by the url i saved for the restore link which matched the official site and the deposit address that i was sent in the reply email was the same one i got the second time on the return,   By looking at the original address looks like my coins was transferred by whoever managed to input the first address

P.S did make a new account to post then my regular account here to protect identity as username matches email and didnt want to promote i use the service but i have all emails sent and address ect to provide if proof of not being fake is needed

Edit: even tho the guys didn't believe what happened to me was the same as previously reported due to being 10 days earlier they sorted it and am very thankful that they stick behind their products and services 
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
My transaction issue has been resolved. Chipmixer provided the voucher for the amount lost.

I'll be waiting for a confirmation that everything is OK now and we can start using it again!

niiice, same thing happened to me but I was just told to go fuck off lol

No. What you have seen is all the people who came here with real problems had them resolved. You didn't because you fabricated your story.

Oh now it was fabricated....LMAO
There is new scam site at .ru.
After you deposit some funds - it changes minimum deposit amount to be higher than your deposit.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
My transaction issue has been resolved. Chipmixer provided the voucher for the amount lost.

I'll be waiting for a confirmation that everything is OK now and we can start using it again!

No. What you have seen is all the people who came here with real problems had them resolved. You didn't because you fabricated your story.
Activity: 28

Is this related to the hack or a DoS attack?

Is it safe to use the .com site?
It is related to DoS attack.

For temporary solutions use the tor link instead for safety purposes.
If you can choose - use tor link instead of clearnet.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k

I can access the .com site but it's very slow and sometimes get some errors. I tried to check the .com site and this is the result.

It seems the clearnet is under DDOS attack.

But I can access the Tor link without any issues. For temporary solutions use the tor link instead for safety purposes.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
I'm getting connections time outs all the time on the .com site with and without VPN

Activity: 4
Top support! all fixed and thanks for the support, really quick too, due the situation.
Glad to make business with you guys! thank you
Please someone of the staff can help me? in the email i have sent all the details.
the transaction have been made 15 min ago.
Did you include in your email a signed and dated message from the sending address, to confirm ownership? It may help speed things up.

my computer have crashed before i could save my recovery link and i have sent bitcoins
Too little too late, but for next time: you should always save all relevant data before making a deposit. Just like you (should) make a backup before funding any wallet.

i had not yesterday, but i have just done it. thanks for the hint
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Please someone of the staff can help me? in the email i have sent all the details.
Did you include in your email a signed and dated message from the sending address, to confirm ownership? It may help speed things up.

my computer have crashed before i could save my recovery link and i have sent bitcoins
Too little too late, but for next time: you should always save all relevant data before making a deposit. Just like you (should) make a backup before funding any wallet.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
Thank you, yeah i will wait for them i just wanted to use all channels available at least to inform about the situation, and i always use the onion link.

Yeah you've got nothing to worry about then just wait for them to fix it (they should respond within 72 hours afaik - hopefully waiting isn't too much of a problem when you know your funds should be safe).
Hello,

i have a huge problem, i have sent an email as well directly on chipmixer.
my computer have crashed before i could save my recovery link and i have sent bitcoins, i have all the information regarding the wallet i sent, the hash etc, but i can't retrive
the original link to get my money.

thank you for any help

Youll have to wait for their answer. If you've provided the correct details and used the official site (preferably onion) then you will be fine just waiting for them to reply to the email.

Thank you, yeah i will wait for them i just wanted to use all channels available at least to inform about the situation, and i always use the onion link.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
Hello,

my computer have crashed before i could save my recovery link and i have sent bitcoins, i have all the information regarding the wallet i sent, the hash etc, but i can't retrive

thank you for any help

Youll have to wait for their answer. If you've provided the correct details and used the official site (preferably onion) then you will be fine just waiting for them to reply to the email.
Hello,

thank you for any help
Activity: 3

Activity: 3
Problem solved. The best mixer! Love you!
Pages:
Jump to: