Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ChipMixer.com - Bitcoin mixer / Bitcoin tumbler - mixing reinvented - page 45. (Read 92674 times)

copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
I have a question related to this. I used the site for a couple of days to mix some coins, one session at a time, keeping vouchers, and destroying the session. Then I used it again. On the .com not the .onion (I will next time). What I experienced was that each new session, with timer starting back to the beginning etc., was still the same ID. Probably based on my IP address or my browser or both. Is that normal ?

I just tried it and I think it did the same for me so I guess it is. Might just be a saved cookie or something because it didn't do it on incognito.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 916
fly or die
I have a question related to this. I used the site for a couple of days to mix some coins, one session at a time, keeping vouchers, and destroying the session. Then I used it again. On the .com not the .onion (I will next time). What I experienced was that each new session, with timer starting back to the beginning etc., was still the same ID. Probably based on my IP address or my browser or both. Is that normal ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
If they had the session ID, they could just withdraw the coins too though right? I don't know why they would go as far as to rip the data and spoof it and show it visually.

Either way went to .com, I have dozens of other session IDs moving a lot of coins for their support to see as I was moving a lot of coins for about an hour and a half two hours easily. I use their site and other mixers a lot and I'm extremely careful.

For me there would be no excuse. I'm not bummed so much about the amount (0.3 btc) as I am losing a great service I have been relying on.

Just in case they really do try to go the "you went to the wrong site" route, what other methods are great to clean crypto? Pls feel free to dm. Been thinking about checking out tornado and monero etc.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
He was able to load the session ID on chipmixer just like I can so that invalidates the phishing/fake website possibility.
I just tested with a made-up session ID ("aaaaaaaaaahbbbbbbbbbbddddddddddd"), and that works too. It gives a Deposit address. Based on this test, it makes sense any session ID from a phishing website would work too (and it can even give the owner of the phishing website access to your real session).
Alternatively, any phishing site can get a real session ID from the real ChipMixer website and show that on their own phishing website.
Damn same thing happened to me and I'm a pretty pro user at this. Did you ever get your coin?

I used the .com and the session ID works. If they give me some "phishing URL" excuse, that's gonna be it for me with them I think and I would warn all other people.
Like I said, that user admited himself that he used a phishing website, and it was not even related to CM at all. There was no "excuse".

I had searche doin google and it was the first proposition i did not make a good search, I regret, but next time I will comme here before
Good nightt

Wait for their reply. If you are not satisfied with their answer, you can start a new discussion about what happened if that's what you wish. There are no reasons to jump to hasty conclusions as of now.

He didn't, he mentioned that the other website bitcoinmixer.eu was the scam clone but he didn't mention anything about the chipmixer issue so I'm assuming it got resolved. He was able to load the session ID on chipmixer just like I can so that invalidates the phishing/fake website possibility. Waiting on email back and will report back. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Damn same thing happened to me and I'm a pretty pro user at this. Did you ever get your coin?

I used the .com and the session ID works. If they give me some "phishing URL" excuse, that's gonna be it for me with them I think and I would warn all other people.
Like I said, that user admited himself that he used a phishing website, and it was not even related to CM at all. There was no "excuse".

I had searche doin google and it was the first proposition i did not make a good search, I regret, but next time I will comme here before
Good nightt

Wait for their reply. If you are not satisfied with their answer, you can start a new discussion about what happened if that's what you wish. There are no reasons to jump to hasty conclusions as of now.
An user asked about your (not discontinued) Electrum plugin and if you have a public API
Thank you for notification. As responded at that thread:
Quote from: ChipMixer
Electrum plugin was made as a concept to be integrated with Electrum but Electrum programmers were afraid that mixer integration is bad for their reputation.
As it is - plugin is hard to install and ugly. But it works and has quite a few users.

Hello @ChipMixer, i had send you mail to : [email protected] at 05:07:00 PM (25 minutes ago)
please resolve my problem i am waiting your answer thank you

That's super shady because I know for a fact I didn't use a phishing website, the session ID even works.

I hope that's not what they say because it would be typical excuse. I might start video capturing each session now and my trust in them would be lost.

I was using them for about two hours pushing 0.25 - 0.3 bitcoin through at a time and then this.

For me I went to the .com and the session ID works so hopefully there is no excuse.
legendary
Oh I just had the same thing happen....did they give you your coins?
Hey, I didn't have any issues with them. I was just trying to help the other user find out what went wrong in his case. It turned out that he had used a phishing website, so no issues with ChipMixer.

I would just wait for them to reply to your email. If it was an issue on their end, I'm sure they will make you full. Smiley
Hello @jackg, I had send the coins, and save the token session when I had reopen the session no bitcoin received and the deposit wallet is another. I hope I will refind my money thank you brother
Did you access the website through Tor? If so, was it from the clean net domain (chipmixer.com) or the .onion domain?

And you didn't let your session expire, right?

Oh I just had the same thing happen....did they give you your coins?
I've been using this service for a very long time and have put a lot through with no issues.

Sent deposit and refreshed to see if it detected first confirmation. Upon refresh, it changed the deposit address. Mind you this was after I sent.

100% sure I don't have some copy and paste hijack malware, key logger, yes I was on right site.

I can load the session ID just fine but it has the new deposit address and not the one I was initially given to send to.

Any ideas?

Sent them an email and waiting on a response. Just wanted to see if anyone else ever had this happen?
legendary
Does it mean that the house edge is 53%?
It was 3%. Betting chips was removed a long time ago.
legendary
Activity: 860
Merit: 423
You can bet a chip to either receive twice as big one or receive nothing. Chance to receive big chip is around 47% and is provably fair.
Does it mean that the house edge is 53%?
legendary
Are addresses of Chipmixer known? Don't have idea about this although have used a few times.
All addresses are known, and it's easy to get all addresses with a balance that could be a ChipMixer chip. But anyone can create chip-sized inputs, so you'll never know for sure.

While checking the FAQ: this is outdated:
You can bet a chip to either receive twice as big one or receive nothing. Chance to receive big chip is around 47% and is provably fair.
And this too:
Why should I use bet/donate function?
Activity: 135
Merit: 126
I no longer own bitcoinbangladesh.info domain.
Not a big deal but I guess it would be better if you fix the typo in the dot onion site. Haven’t checked the clear net though.
According to analysts from Elliptic the bitcoins stolen from the KuCoin exchange passed through ChipMixer
Are addresses of Chipmixer known? Don't have idea about this although have used a few times.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1490
According to analysts from Elliptic the bitcoins stolen from the KuCoin exchange passed through ChipMixer the Block reports. According to them, 425 out of 1008 stolen BTC are listed on ChipMixer. The movement of funds began on the morning of October 26. Hackers used the Uniswap exchange and the Tornado Cash mixer to withdraw funds.

legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 3094
BTC price road to $80k
Chipmixer.com was briefly down for a few minutes just now. I got this error when entering the URL:

Did the site undergo regular maintenance or was this an unexpected error? Highly leans towards an unexpected error because as soon as I finished this post the site was back up again.
Try using their onion tor link when you want to mix your coins: Tor link: http://chipmixerwzxtzbw.onion/
I think main clearnet website is constantly under ddos attacks, and this things are possible for few seconds.
I prefer using CM with my electrum Wink but thats another story

Chipmixer.com is fine I can access it without that error.

Sometimes it was a DDOS attack but sometimes due to the DNS problem he must need to clear the DNS cache to get the most recent cache from ISP or changing DNS with Google or cloudflare DNS might solve his issue.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Chipmixer.com was briefly down for a few minutes just now. I got this error when entering the URL:

Did the site undergo regular maintenance or was this an unexpected error? Highly leans towards an unexpected error because as soon as I finished this post the site was back up again.
Try using their onion tor link when you want to mix your coins: Tor link: http://chipmixerwzxtzbw.onion/
I think main clearnet website is constantly under ddos attacks, and this things are possible for few seconds.
I prefer using CM with my electrum Wink but thats another story
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org

Pages:
Jump to: