Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ChipMixer.com - Bitcoin mixer / Bitcoin tumbler - mixing reinvented - page 95. (Read 92708 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
I have no personal issue with you. You joined in the middle of 2013 Bitcointalk. the heavy scam time was before. maybe you're too good for this Bitcoin world.

Yeah, I first got involved around Nov 2012. I used to just read the forum but only got an account here when I wanted to take part in a group buy.

I don't don't have an issue with you either. I just find seeing a high advertising budget as a negative sign to be contradictory to what I think.
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
if the strategie to become a large player by a larger advertising budget than the operational revenue will fail often Bitcoin ventures without a warning just disappeared in the past. why should Chipmixer be different?

That more than implies that you see it as a sign of a scam.

I have no personal issue with you. You joined in the middle of 2013 Bitcointalk. the heavy scam time was before. maybe you're too good for this Bitcoin world.
claim w/o prove

Maybe my memory fails me or maybe you deleted the post but I thought you applied around the same time I did. Either way, you have been trolling the campaign thread since that time.

+ making the ludicrous conclusion that the budget of that campaign is a sign of a scam.

I never did say Chipmixer is a scam right now.

I did not reported Chipmixer in Scam Accusations forum because the issue was solved by Chipmixer after two days.

Nor did I say you did.

if the strategie to become a large player by a larger advertising budget than the operational revenue will fail often Bitcoin ventures without a warning just disappeared in the past. why should Chipmixer be different?

That more than implies that you see it as a sign of a scam.
legendary
I don't understand why discuss facts and past scam experiences should be trolling.
your application to join the signature campaign was rejected

claim w/o prove

+ making the ludicrous conclusion that the budget of that campaign is a sign of a scam.

I never did say Chipmixer is a scam right now.

I did not reported Chipmixer in Scam Accusations thread because the issue was solved by Chipmixer after two days.
I don't understand why discuss facts and past scam experiences should be trolling.

Your track record of trolling ever since your application to join the signature campaign was rejected + making the ludicrous conclusion that the budget of that campaign is a sign of a scam.
legendary
you forget we have here Bitcoin land and not an environment~
Good day, and enjoy your trolling.

you forget we have here Bitcoin land and not an environment~

They've been running over a year and they have had a perfect opportunity to use rising Bitcoin prices to reduce the budget and get exactly the same exposure. The fact they didn't do that is a fair indication the business is doing very well.

You can sit there with your tinfoil hat on saying the opposite all you want. I've been around long enough to have been a customer of most the ones that turned out to be scams. I saw the signs and got my money out in time with all of them except Cryptsy and that was only because I took my eye off the ball because I was too busy with other life commitments to pay attention.

I'm done with arguing that what I see as a positive sign you are determined to see the opposite. Good day, and enjoy your trolling.
legendary
according to the high weekly advertising budget the revenue is very high or they operate with a loss. operating with a loss is not good because it could mean sometimes in the future they will disappear without a warning.

A high advertising budget is a business strategy employed by the many of the most successful large corporations in the world. Concluding that means they might be making a loss is illogical, they would have reigned that budget in if they needed to.

you forget we have here Bitcoin land and not an environment where no anonymous ventures exists. they remain completely anonymous as other mixing services too.

if the strategie to become a large player by a larger advertising budget than the operational revenue will fail often Bitcoin ventures without a warning just disappeared in the past. why should Chipmixer be different? in Bitcoin land no justice exists to prevent this.

nobody is operation with loss in the long run. nobody! because sometimes in the future the budget for operation will be zero.
it is not just the volume of mixing you can use it for gambling too. so there is the mixing and gambling revenue which is interesting.

The gambling feature has been removed.

Issue has been solved and chips awarded to active sessions. Please check again and contact us if there is any futher problem.

We have had similar problem in May and June - bitcoind connection was severed and could not be reconnected. Fix was deployed a few days ago along with a few cosmetic changes (minimal amount is back to 1 mBTC, bet button has been removed) but as we see now - it does not fix the issue. We are still working on correct solution.

according to the high weekly advertising budget the revenue is very high or they operate with a loss. operating with a loss is not good because it could mean sometimes in the future they will disappear without a warning.

A high advertising budget is a business strategy employed by the many of the most successful large corporations in the world. Concluding that means they might be making a loss is illogical, they would have reigned that budget in if they needed to.
legendary
Which is the daily volume of BTC which ChipMixer is mixing? That's an interesting service indeed.

it is not just the volume of mixing you can use it for gambling too. so there is the mixing and gambling revenue which is interesting.

Activity: 65
Merit: 1
Which is the daily volume of BTC which ChipMixer is mixing? That's an interesting service indeed.
legendary
got also my priv key out of chipmixer. first and last time I used chipmixer.
Sorry to hear that. What would you change with your first ChipMixer experience?

ok, it should be checked daily if issues occur. it takes time to build trust in the service like the trust was in bitmixer.io.

you pay a lot for advertising. this high amount is a bit suspicious to me. in my opinion it will be better either to let more people participate in your advertising campaign  (to get a larger awareness across the forum also in some non English sections) or lower the amount per post. otherwise your business model sounds not very sustainable to me in the long run. but this is just my opinion.
Activity: 456
Merit: 956
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935098
got also my priv key out of chipmixer. first and last time I used chipmixer.
Sorry to hear that. What would you change with your first ChipMixer experience?
Activity: 43
Merit: 5
just want to say. thanks Smiley everytrhing is fine again!  Smiley but it was a little shock. but gave this guys a little tip now for their awesome service!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Guys... don't feed the troll. Why keep discussing with this butthurt troll? You guys created 4 new pages in the signature campaign thread for nothing, and now want to start a new discussion here.

Please just put him on ignore and move on.

@Gyrsur: don't waste your time calling me "DarkStar's buddy". The next thing I'm going to do after pressing the "Save" button is hiding all your posts forever. Bye.
legendary
got also my priv key out from chipmixer. first and last time I used chipmixer.
You were in their sig campaign, you should have used them before then shouldn't you?

for quoting.

I was never in their advertising campaign.
No, but you tried desperately to get in, and when you didn't you started trash-talking other users.. You're obviously jealous of both Chipmixer and it's campaign participants..

Looking at your post history, this week alone you made over 20 posts in their campaign thread.. You're really on some sort of crusade against them, aren't you?

look at this guy active since 2015 and behaves like the right hand of GOD (DarkStar_).  Grin

Nope,the campaign manager is in GOD mode and his decisions to elect someone to his disciple are not transparent for anyone.

For anyone still thinking his words are not heavily biased, take a scroll through his post history.

lol the next DarkStar_ buddie which want conversations with me.

if I want to use Bitcoin anonymously and have to wait 2 days until the BTC is released this is not the way I will proceed the next time.

and I never do advertising for such a unreliable service.
Activity: 9
Merit: 3
I also got my mixed bitcoin(~4). all good
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
You were in their sig campaign, you should have used them before then shouldn't you?

for quoting.

No, but you tried desperately to get in, and when you didn't you started trash-talking other users.. You're obviously jealous of both Chipmixer and it's campaign participants..

Looking at your post history, this week alone you made over 20 posts in their campaign thread.. You're really on some sort of crusade against them, aren't you?

look at this guy active since 2015 and behaves like the right hand of GOD (DarkStar_).  Grin

Nope,the campaign manager is in GOD mode and his decisions to elect someone to his disciple are not transparent for anyone.

For anyone still thinking his words are not heavily biased, take a scroll through his post history.
legendary

for quoting.

copper member
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

You applied for their sig campaign, you should have used them before then shouldn't you?

And one day delay of a small chip isn't a reason to not use their service but alright...

It's good to see that the fix worked, for now.
Pages:
Jump to: