Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ChipMixer.com - Bitcoin mixer / Bitcoin tumbler - mixing reinvented - page 99. (Read 92462 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Just want to state that they got back to me with my session token. All is good! Thank you very much for all the help.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
Hi Bitcointalk Community we are looking several Bitcointalk members for different tasks, please contact us. We are new decentrilized exchange https://upfinex.com

Why post here? This is just spammy and you're going to make your business look bad.

How long does it usually take Chipmixer to respond to emails?
From what I've seen/read here, they're not fast. But they always resolve problems when they get to it.

Hi, yah I have to agree, the feedback is overwhelmingly positive throughout this thread. It is just sort of nerve wrecking when your btc is hanging in limbo and it's been 2 days since you contacted the customer support email and there hasn't been a response. Needless to say, I have been pressing f5 quite a bit the past 2 days.

Most people that use it have had a satisfying experience. If there's a way your bitcoin will be recovered by them, then they will most likely recover it.
From what I've seen/read here, they're not fast. But they always resolve problems when they get to it.

Hi, yah I have to agree, the feedback is overwhelmingly positive throughout this thread. It is just sort of nerve wrecking when your btc is hanging in limbo and it's been 2 days since you contacted the customer support email and there hasn't been a response. Needless to say, I have been pressing f5 quite a bit the past 2 days.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
usually within a day or two.
btw, have you checked your pc free of clipboard virus?
if you believe you saved the correct session token and doing all this within 7 days, then current deposit address won't change
the deposit address will be different only if you entered expired or previously destroyed session token

I believe I have saved the wrong session token but correct deposit address and I do not have a virus

Thank you for all the input...basically
The scenario is I lost my session token but have the deposit address. I just need some communication with Chipmixer’s customer support
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
usually within a day or two.
btw, have you checked your pc free of clipboard virus?
if you believe you saved the correct session token and doing all this within 7 days, then current deposit address won't change
the deposit address will be different only if you entered expired or previously destroyed session token
Hi, I recently deposited into chipmixer, but am not showing any chips? The transaction was confirmed by my electrum wallet however. I am thinking that I may have the wrong session token, but am certain I have the correct deposit address. What is the best way to contact chipmixer? Any help will be greatly appreciated and I know this is a noob mistake, my apologies!

Email support if you haven't done so yet: [email protected]

It's the email on their official contact page.

Thank you kindly for the reply. I have done so, and have given them the associated deposit address (I assumed that is safe?). After playing around with the site, I discovered that if you type a session token into the restore session box on the front page (that is incorrect/aka a session that has not been previously created) it will act as if it is an old session (going to the captchax2 and then subsequently to the steps 1-4 pages). However, ofc the deposit address is static per session token, so that will be different if you mistype. I think something along these lines must have happened to me (mistyped the session token, but sent it to a legitimate deposit address associated with chipmixer). So I am assuming that as long as my deposit address is accurate (which I am certain it is, as I have a screenshot of it and the sender address (from electrum, which both line up) that I should be alright?

I hope this is the case, as i'm sitting here sweating bullets!

If you have a screenshot of the deposit address, is the token not in that?
Can you not type that into chipmixer and see if anything comes up.

Nope, the session address I recorded down is not the one associated with my deposit address. I copy pasted the deposit address into electrum, but must have been less careful with my session token and probably placed an I for an L or did not capitalize something (I’ve tried multiple variants but there are a lot of possibilities and I have to work). Now that I’m in the process of potentially losing my btc bc of a careless mistake I will definitely take a screenshot of the actual page in the future.

Update: still no response from the customer support email, anxiously waiting!
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
Hi, I recently deposited into chipmixer, but am not showing any chips? The transaction was confirmed by my electrum wallet however. I am thinking that I may have the wrong session token, but am certain I have the correct deposit address. What is the best way to contact chipmixer? Any help will be greatly appreciated and I know this is a noob mistake, my apologies!

Thank you kindly for the reply. I have done so, and have given them the associated deposit address (I assumed that is safe?). After playing around with the site, I discovered that if you type a session token into the restore session box on the front page (that is incorrect/aka a session that has not been previously created) it will act as if it is an old session (going to the captchax2 and then subsequently to the steps 1-4 pages). However, ofc the deposit address is static per session token, so that will be different if you mistype. I think something along these lines must have happened to me (mistyped the session token, but sent it to a legitimate deposit address associated with chipmixer). So I am assuming that as long as my deposit address is accurate (which I am certain it is, as I have a screenshot of it and the sender address (from electrum, which both line up) that I should be alright?

If you have a screenshot of the deposit address, is the token not in that?
Can you not type that into chipmixer and see if anything comes up.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Potentially interested in this service, Is it safe and have people had any success with this tumbler recently or failure.

Yes, it's safe and I use it regularly. It's been around for 1 year now and has a very high reputation. You should click on ChipMixer's forum account trust page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1003345
Click on Show ratings under Untrusted feedback to see all of it.
Activity: 9
Potentially interested in this service, Is it safe and have people had any success with this tumbler recently or failure.
thanks to all of you, i really appreciate it. i have done as you both advised, now it's just a waiting game i suppose.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
thank you for the idea. makes sense that it would be smart to do so. should i send this signed message to the deposit address or to the address chipmixer gives 1ChipMwvHe5tewb1Uqa9bbZZJDmgPV1TC7? if you can't tell i'm really new to this, so sorry for all the newb questions.
do all the suggested actions and send related info to the official ChipMixer email address
you should sign using your sending address to prove the fund was sent from your address
be patient because ChipMixer doesn't offer 24-hr support Sad

edit: TryNinja posted a good step-by-step instruction, you should be able to do it just fine
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
should i send this signed message to the deposit address or to the address chipmixer gives 1ChipMwvHe5tewb1Uqa9bbZZJDmgPV1TC7? if you can't tell i'm really new to this, so sorry for all the newb questions.
1. Open your Electrum wallet;
2. Go to the Addresses tab (View -> Addresses);
3. Right-click the address you used to send the coins to ChipMixer (sender address) and select "Sign/verify message";
4. It will open a window. Write your message in the "Message" field - something like this:

Code:
31 May, 2018. I'm pewpew123 from BitcoinTalk and sent some coins to ChipMixer's address DEPOSIT-ADDRESS-HERE but forgot the session key

5. Click "Sign";
6. Send the data from every field via email to ChipMixer (Message, Address and Signature) along with you explaining your situation;

P.S: If you put even an extra space in the "message" data when sending the email to ChipMixer, the signature will be incorrect. So make sure you send to ChipMixer the exactly same text you wrote in the Message field.

Probably. IMO, it would also help to provide a signed message from the address that sent the coins. This would prove that you own the address that sent the coins to the mixer.

Otherwise, you could be someone who found a transaction to ChipMixer and wants the session key to steal the chips (I'm not saying that you are).

Here is how you can sign a message with Electrum: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tutorial-sign-and-verify-messages-prove-ownership-of-btc-address-electrum-4382780

thank you for the idea. makes sense that it would be smart to do so. should i send this signed message to the deposit address or to the address chipmixer gives 1ChipMwvHe5tewb1Uqa9bbZZJDmgPV1TC7? if you can't tell i'm really new to this, so sorry for all the newb questions.
legendary
Merit: 6830

Probably. IMO, it would also help to provide a signed message from the address that sent the coins. This would prove that you own the address that sent the coins to the mixer.

Otherwise, you could be someone who found a transaction to ChipMixer and wants the session key to steal the chips (I'm not saying that you are).

Here is how you can sign a message with Electrum: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tutorial-sign-and-verify-messages-prove-ownership-of-btc-address-electrum-4382780

legendary
Merit: 3282

Hi, I recently deposited into chipmixer, but am not showing any chips? The transaction was confirmed by my electrum wallet however. I am thinking that I may have the wrong session token, but am certain I have the correct deposit address. What is the best way to contact chipmixer? Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Is it just "session based"? I might have to do some testing next time I run some coins through the service.

I always assumed it was session based but I've never tried it. As the two transactions would go to the same deposit address it would link the two source addresses together. Taking a voucher and then starting a new session is my preferred option.
Pages:
Jump to: