Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ChipMixer.com - Bitcoin mixer / Bitcoin tumbler - mixing reinvented - page 98. (Read 92462 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Be wary people i have deposited about 1200 euro's yesterday and i contacted support about it, 24 hours later no response. I have never had any issues with Chipmixer before so i never had any reason to contact support, how often do they reply?
I deposited another 200 + today to see if it would go through, but nothing appears, even though all transactions have full confirmations.

I think they are having issues with the site so wait before depositing because your btc will get stuck.

Could support PM me and answer my email please? I doesn't feel right to have currency stuck with the clock ticking..

Thank you Chipmixer
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
Hello guys,

im a little bit courious about chip mixer. Could someone take a few minutes to explain me following things, to get slightly common with chipmixer.

- What was the main idea of chipmixer ?
- Do you have any Updates or News coming up next or are you working currently on something specific ? 
- What makes it different from other similar apps? 
- Short description of main features ?

Kind regards

Alex

One of the biggest differences with ChipMixer vs. other tumblers is that ChipMixer doesn’t charge a fee to use the service.  As far as I know, ChipMixer is the only mixer that is free to use. That’s the major difference between ChipMixer and everyone else.

Along with you being able to withdraw chips as private keys instead of the bitcoin so you can set your own fee.
There is also improved anonymity with this mixer as the chips that come out are a fixed size.
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
Hello guys,

im a little bit courious about chip mixer. Could someone take a few minutes to explain me following things, to get slightly common with chipmixer.

- Do you have any Updates or News coming up next or are you working currently on something specific ? 

Kind regards

Alex

One of the biggest differences with ChipMixer vs. other tumblers is that ChipMixer doesn’t charge a fee to use the service.  As far as I know, ChipMixer is the only mixer that is free to use. That’s the major difference between ChipMixer and everyone else.
copper member
Is this for a university project?
If so, shouldn't you be able to answer most of your basic questions on your own, by reading the thread and website?

If this is for a research project then you're probably going to want to cite more than one site in your project, you could start by looking at the main features and the FAQ on chipmixer.com's actual website.
Stories and other info can be found by reading through this thread or looking at website review sites.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Is this for a university project?
If so, shouldn't you be able to answer most of your basic questions on your own, by reading the thread and website?
Activity: 10
Hello guys,

Kind regards

Alex

copper member
dot net is not our domain

Oh yeah oops.

I can open site just fine on my side, try again it's fixed
if you still can't open it, try changing your dns server to google dns

Yes it's fixed for me. That's a bit odd.

Perhaps it was a short DDoS attack? The onion version being online would probably point to that being the case.

It seems to be for quite a sort amount of time so we probably won't ever know whether it was a DDoS or not (if it was, we know they gave up very quickly).
Activity: 456
Merit: 956
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935098
dot net also times out but that's expected.
dot net is not our domain

Small chips have been refilled. If you have received voucher - you can redeem it now.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

Perhaps it was a short DDoS attack? The onion version being online would probably point to that being the case.
copper member

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
copper member
Site seems to be down right now, any word the owners/mods on the reason?

For the record, the error I'm getting is 504 Gateway Time-Out.

.com seems to be down. In the process of checking the .onion one now.

edit 1
dot onion is still avaliable.
http://chipmixerwzxtzbw.onion/

To connect you'll need tor, downloadable from torproject.org.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
Site seems to be down right now, any word the owners/mods on the reason?

For the record, the error I'm getting is 504 Gateway Time-Out.
Activity: 11
Also just curious...do you guys import the keys and then sweep the keys from the imported wallet into your own wallet? Is that the general path?

I don't like to use the sweep function as it doesn't give you much control over fees. My preferred option (recommended by ChipMixer) is to make a new Electrum wallet with the "Import Bitcoin address or private keys" option and then send a transaction with a manually selected fee to one of my other wallets.

thanks! this path does seem to make the most sense in terms of anonymity. appreciate all the help in here for real.
copper member
Also just curious...do you guys import the keys and then sweep the keys from the imported wallet into your own wallet?
If you send your mixed coins to your old wallet, it's likely to connect them again through the blockchain. Best practice is to use a new wallet for your mixed coins.

Unless it's coming from somewhere else to your wallet then you could put it in your wallet depending on where you want it to end up.

If you use a seeded wallet then you can put your coins in an address on a different derivation path if you don't want it to be found or make a new wallet. You could also use a random address generator if you're going to put the coins into cold storage.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Also just curious...do you guys import the keys and then sweep the keys from the imported wallet into your own wallet?
If you send your mixed coins to your old wallet, it's likely to connect them again through the blockchain. Best practice is to use a new wallet for your mixed coins.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Also just curious...do you guys import the keys and then sweep the keys from the imported wallet into your own wallet? Is that the general path?

I don't like to use the sweep function as it doesn't give you much control over fees. My preferred option (recommended by ChipMixer) is to make a new Electrum wallet with the "Import Bitcoin address or private keys" option and then send a transaction with a manually selected fee to one of my other wallets.
Activity: 11
Just want to state that they got back to me with my session token. All is good! Thank you very much for all the help.
good to hear. if I may suggest, next time you use the service you can do any or all the following:  
  • reopen the session page on your browser by clicking the recover session link
    this way the url is recorded in your browser history and you can reopen it later from there
  • or you can drag the recover session link to your bookmark bar to save it
  • and the last, right click and copy link address and paste it in a text file, this is to avoid any mistyping

Thanks for the tips. Being my first use, I did not fully understand the importance of the session token, but now that I do I will most definitely use one of these steps.

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
Just want to state that they got back to me with my session token. All is good! Thank you very much for all the help.
good to hear. if I may suggest, next time you use the service you can do any or all the following:  
  • reopen the session page on your browser by clicking the recover session link
    this way the url is recorded in your browser history and you can reopen it later from there
  • or you can drag the recover session link to your bookmark bar to save it
  • and the last, right click and copy link address and paste it in a text file, this is to avoid any mistyping
Pages:
Jump to: