Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Clickfight - The Arena Bitcoin Game - Faucet Game - page 5. (Read 41232 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 14
great update tob Smiley
everyone is sure to enjoy the new arena.
however, what is the usage of SD-XC, SD-UC, USB4, etc.?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
thanks for update
arena 21 is amazing place to farm crypto, way better than 20 on crypto/time.
cant wait for new recipes Smiley
Activity: 424
Merit: 10
Opening of Arenalevel 21

You can now access arenalevel 21!
Here you'll find new NPCs and even more components.
There aren't any recipes for those components yet - be prepared for what's going come in the future.

Changelog:

- Improved reconnection handling
- Added random welcom chat messages.
- Improved images for components
- Mitigated an issue causing the false displaying of the damage from offensive NPCs. This was just a visual bug, the calculated damage was always correct.
- Moved al exploits images on mobile into the main game area (between jump and control bar) and increased the vertical distance between exploits and other game elements.
- Added link to the overview of the relaystations in the sidenavigation for players that are currently without any association.
- Mitigated an issue that caused false prices for addition weapon/firewall slots if a weapon/firewallexpander was equipped.
- Fixed a bug that caused the last attack of a finished Darknet to be visible in the new arena in arenalevel 1.
- Added the PvP Competition timer and player count after refresh of the arena.
thats probably why you got banned jeka  Shocked
Activity: 45

I don't owe rats anything
yeah... im pretty sure PMs also cant break the chat rules.
i agree with king, you must learn some manners   Tongue
Activity: 9
jeka, you made fun of someone's wife who recently passed away, then it was reported to the mod. Instead of complaining about the ban that you received for a very good reason, work on your manners.

hi Tob why I was banned when I wrote a private message / pm

Hi jeka,

Since it was not possible for me to be in the global chat yesterday, I can't say what happened which finally led to the ban.
However, I will look again as soon as I finish my main work today and would come back to you later.
Activity: 45

hi Tob why I was banned when I wrote a private message / pm
yup, thx for this great update Cheesy
thanks alot for medi in arena 20. low level players couldnt stay .

New Chat Moderator System

In the last weeks we looked more deeply into our current chat moderator system and did a huge rework of it. We discovered several problems with our current chat mod system and worked on the new system to get those removed. To get a clear transition to our new system, we have removed all current chat mods from our team. We want to thank all current and previous chat moderators. We are thankful for the teamwork, the exchange of ideas, the direct feedback we have received from you, and of course helping new players and ensuring that the chat rules were followed.

Of course, all players that have been chat mods before the transition are allowed to send us an application for being a chat mod.

Through the new system we are going to have way more anonymity - Chat Mods don’t know who the other Chat Mods are, Chat Mods have a different name than their account name, that way we can protect our chat mods and through the seperation of chat mod and player we can gurantee a equal treatment of all players– we try to ensure a fair and equal treatment of all players, regardless of their association and their Diplomacy. We also try to have several chat mods from different association in our team, and therewith get more support for players throughout the day and give us a perspective on ideas from different types of playing our game.

If you think that you fit into our team, are willing to help new players, make sure that everyone obeys the chat rules, are keen to discuss ideas within the team and therewith help to improve Clickfight even further, please send us an application to our email: [email protected] . We are looking forward to have you in our team.

Limitation of the skills:

Skills are intended to be a long-time goal, giving you the edge in a fight. To underline that aspect, we decided that skills are no longer to be unlimited. Therefore, get your skills to the maximum and have the slight advantage during a fight. More elements of tactical fighting will come to Clickfight in the future!

The limitation of the individual skills will be as follows:

Damage: 52
Hitpoints:50
Critical Hit: 60
Reward: 50
Defence: 52

Changelog:

- Added welcoming message in association chat for newly joined members
- Mitigation of random server crashes
- Fixed wrong destination URLs for shortlinks
- Fixed typo in shortlink error message
- Added duration of boosters to the item description
- Fixed a bug causing players not receiving any prestigepoints for playerkils in arenalevel 20. Playerkills in areanlevel 20 are now rewarded as killing the General
- Mitigated an issue causing the welcoming message being spammed upon reconnecting of players
- Added a list of all active chat bans to the chat rules
- Improved error handling on the main server
- Mitigated an issue of screen freezes on very unstable internet connections
- Fixed a bug that the border of players / NPCs are visible even though no player/NPC is present at that position
- Fixed an animation problem, showing exploits just before a jump
- Added the medi NPC to arenalevel 20
- Increased the amount of healed HP by the medi NPC from 1000 HP to 1500 HP
- Increased the chance of jumping into a new arena in arenalevel 20

first you should make clear chat rules please .  players call eacother rats frogs  etcc. all this kind of word allow . if you attack players  you mark as rats from big part of oldest player.  game has protect for new players.  all of this are not friendly according to me.  can i give warming also give banned ?
We are searching for new chat moderators!

We are looking for players who are interested in joining us as a Chat Moderator.
Below you will find some points regarding your profile as well as information about benefits we offer our chat moderators.

If you are interested, please send us your application by email to [email protected] - we look forward to hear from you and hope to work with some of you very soon.

Your profile:
- You already have experience in Clickfight and play the game regularly
- You can provide tips to other players regarding the game and you enjoy helping other players
- You are able to communicate in the English language
- You have a sense of responsibility and are confident
- You are willing to communicate with the team via voice chat
- Team spirit and discretion round off your profile

What we offer:
- An open and friendly team that welcomes you and is always ready to help and advise you
- Open communication within the team
- The possibility to discuss your own ideas with the team, learn about new planned features in advance, to actively participate in the design of those and to test them before the release
- Support in problematic situations
- Free Premium for the duration of being a chat moderator
great, i as waiting for a way to get fw4, not that hard though, but its cool
at the moment most lvl 20-22 players have not to do in arena 20, they just cant stand the dmg from npcs,
even for me that have def skill over 50 and lots of fws, still a dificult task

i suggest to add medi npcs on 20, at last can save some repair time for players

Getting FW-4 should still be some kind of challenge, as FW-4 is still the best Firewall you can get in the game.
Based on our testing and calculating, we think that the amount needed to craft a FW-4 is fair.

We already received several request of adding medi NPCs in the arenalevel 20 - therefore it's on our list to be discussed.
Activity: 29
great, i as waiting for a way to get fw4, not that hard though, but its cool
at the moment most lvl 20-22 players have not to do in arena 20, they just cant stand the dmg from npcs,
even for me that have def skill over 50 and lots of fws, still a dificult task

i suggest to add medi npcs on 20, at last can save some repair time for players
Activity: 138
"The Event will start on Monday, the 2020-05-20 at 18:00 (servertime), and wil go on until Wednesday, the 2020-06-03 18:00!"
I think you meant Monday on May 25, 2020.
Attack of the Anonymous

Clickfight is once again under attack!

As the whole arena of Clickfight is threatened – we need your help! Fight against those NPCs and help us to keep the arena save - maybe you can find a clue where they came from.

You’ll find those event NPCs throughout the whole arena; some will give you useful equipment and therewith helping you to get stronger at the beginning or giving you great rewards - useful for being one of the strongest hackers out there. All-in-all, those event NPCs will give you great rewards!

We see a lot of movement in the black market - you can access the black market during the event! But shortly after the event the black market will be closed by the operators. To buy the best equipment in the game you will need the Eventcoins - receivable by killing the event NPCs.

Therefore, don’t wait too long else you’re going to miss a great opportunity!

The Event will start on Monday, the 2020-05-25 at 18:00 (servertime), and wil go on until Wednesday, the 2020-06-03 18:00!
Hello Tob96 I hope everything is fine, I have 1 question and 1 doubt

1) How long does the 5% accuracy boost  Huh

2) At some point in the future you will put the npc´s of lv 20 and what they give in FAQ

thanks advance   Cheesy

Regards   Wink
hey jesusxcv, the booster is for 1 day only Smiley
Activity: 11
Hello Tob96 I hope everything is fine, I have 1 question and 1 doubt

1) How long does the 5% accuracy boost  Huh

2) At some point in the future you will put the npc´s of lv 20 and what they give in FAQ

thanks advance   Cheesy

Regards   Wink
Pages:
Jump to: