Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Clickfight - The Arena Bitcoin Game - Faucet Game - page 6. (Read 41232 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi Tob,

I ve got two questions to lighten up the mood Smiley

1) have you considered putting a relaystation into lvl 20? Would be nice chaos Cheesy

2) who is the most lucky and most unlucky player in getting BN4s from darknet... considering only players who completed like 20 betas? Smiley

Enjoy your weekend!

DF
Activity: 424
Merit: 10
New Crafting Recipes

Ever wondered what you need Kernel, Init and Shell for?

Then have a look at the crafting recipes!
You are now able to craft a 5% Accuracy Booster and FW-4!

As we haven't got any negative feedback to our 24hours Sunday Competition, we decided that: Every second 100k Sunday Competition will be 24hours. Every other one will be either 6 or 14 hours!

Changelog:

- Significantly increased the chance of receiving a bn-4 from the Darknet Beta
- Added missing prestigepoints for NPCs in arenalevel 20
- Fixed a bug causing a 0 second reloadtime when too many weapons were equipped
- Fixed typo on crafting page

Hello Tob96, thank you for the detailed information. I can see from your statements that it's very long-winded. I have one more question:

What are the chances drop BN4 from Darknet Beta? is there a numerical equivalent to this chance? (for example 10-20-30-50 or 0-100)

2106 as we need weapons i think that's a lot of luck Smiley

Hello ArchangeLTyraeL,

I'm sorry but we intend not to disclose the exact probabiity of receiving a bn-4 from the Darknet Beta. We do see ourselves that gathering that many bn-4s takes a very long time and many Darknets (plus events etc.). We therefore added it to our note to discuss the probability once again.

Activity: 2
Hello ArchangeLTyraeL,

thank you for sharing your details with us. As described in your inventory, each upgraded BN-4 increases its accuracy by 2%. That means if you upgrade all your weapons to Level 2, you have an accuracy of 72% instead of 70% (considering only BN-4s, no other weapons or relaystation). This 2% increase in the accuracy results in a damage increase of roughly 3% (the effect on the damage is larger than 2% because you add the 2% not on a base of 100% but on a base of 70%). For a average base damage of 650, this means you deal 20 damage more. Continuing on this, if you manage to upgrade all weapons on Level 4, you would have a base damage of 710. Of course, the effect is larger for critical hits. Critical Hits will deal around 30 damage more if you can level up all your weapons.

We do know that this is a hard goal to achive but upgrades on the weapons and firewalls are meant as a real endgame achievement and to give you the little edge needed to win a fight. The progess is slow, but you can always see the progress if you look at your accuracy stat. This number slowly rises as you upgrade your weapons.

If you are afraid the skills do not work, be assured they work. Let me calculate it for you: Imagine they do not work, you would only have your base damage. This is calculated by accuracy * (base damage of ammo) * (amount of weapons equipped). In your case 0.7059 * 10 * 74 = 552.366. If you now add your damage bonus (that only comes from your damage skill) you get 552.366 * 1.24 = 684.93384. Then a random factor is applied to this number to make your damage fluctuate to higher and lower numbers. Always keep in mind that if you damage other players, your damage will always be lower since other players have a defence skill that reduces their incoming damage. If you now upgrade your damage skill, you will have a damage bonus of 1.245 which results in 552.366 * 1.245 = 687.69567. That shows that your damage skill will increase your average base damage by ~3. The effect for a critical hit is of course higher (~4.5 for you).

I hope that clarifies all questions. If you have further questions, feel free to ask them.

Hello Tob96, thank you for the detailed information. I can see from your statements that it's very long-winded. I have one more question:

What are the chances drop BN4 from Darknet Beta? is there a numerical equivalent to this chance? (for example 10-20-30-50 or 0-100)

2106 as we need weapons i think that's a lot of luck Smiley
Opening of Arenalevel 20!

As some of you have noticed: After being closed for some time, arenalevel 20 is now open again!

Here you'll find new NPCs, new components and new features that have never been seen in the arena before!

There aren't any recipes for those components yet - those are going to come next week!

Changelog:

- Fixed bug that received Medipacks weren't synced with the Mainserver
- Shortened the duration of the tutorial
Hello ArchangeLTyraeL,

thank you for sharing your details with us. As described in your inventory, each upgraded BN-4 increases its accuracy by 2%. That means if you upgrade all your weapons to Level 2, you have an accuracy of 72% instead of 70% (considering only BN-4s, no other weapons or relaystation). This 2% increase in the accuracy results in a damage increase of roughly 3% (the effect on the damage is larger than 2% because you add the 2% not on a base of 100% but on a base of 70%). For a average base damage of 650, this means you deal 20 damage more. Continuing on this, if you manage to upgrade all weapons on Level 4, you would have a base damage of 710. Of course, the effect is larger for critical hits. Critical Hits will deal around 30 damage more if you can level up all your weapons.

We do know that this is a hard goal to achive but upgrades on the weapons and firewalls are meant as a real endgame achievement and to give you the little edge needed to win a fight. The progess is slow, but you can always see the progress if you look at your accuracy stat. This number slowly rises as you upgrade your weapons.

If you are afraid the skills do not work, be assured they work. Let me calculate it for you: Imagine they do not work, you would only have your base damage. This is calculated by accuracy * (base damage of ammo) * (amount of weapons equipped). In your case 0.7059 * 10 * 74 = 552.366. If you now add your damage bonus (that only comes from your damage skill) you get 552.366 * 1.24 = 684.93384. Then a random factor is applied to this number to make your damage fluctuate to higher and lower numbers. Always keep in mind that if you damage other players, your damage will always be lower since other players have a defence skill that reduces their incoming damage. If you now upgrade your damage skill, you will have a damage bonus of 1.245 which results in 552.366 * 1.245 = 687.69567. That shows that your damage skill will increase your average base damage by ~3. The effect for a critical hit is of course higher (~4.5 for you).

I hope that clarifies all questions. If you have further questions, feel free to ask them.

Hi admin;

I have a problem. Before the last event my minimum firepower was 600 and my maximum firepower was 1024.

I upgraded my 6 bn4-1 weapons to bn4-2 at the event. after this weapon upgrade, my minimum firepower went up to 602 and my maximum firepower to 1026.

I'm using 74 weapons and a critical improver lvl-4.

I was thinking about buying a package at this event, but after 6 weapons upgrades during the event, when I saw my firepower wasn't increasing, I gave up.

It doesn't make sense to me to spend 18 bn4-1 for a + 2 firepower increase.

I think the weapon upgrade isn't working and I can see that problem from most players firepowers.

I have credit for my character skill increase but i am afraid it will not work. So didn't upgrade. (Credits: 327,599,695)

I finished 12 Darknet Beta in 6 days, i only received 2 bn4-1 Sad

I even raised my 2 bn4-1 weapons and added 1 more bn4-2 my inventory, but my firepower didn't change. (min 602 - max 1026)

I write all the features about my character: ArchangeLTyraeL

Your Stats

Weapons Equipped            74/74
Accuracy                            70.59%
Reload Time                    2 Seconds
Damage Bonus                    24%
Critical Hit Chance            22%
Critical Hit Damage Bonus   48%
Maximum Hitpoints            11,600
Damage Reduction            22.5%

Skills

Type          Level
Damage      48
Hitpoints      45
Critical Hit    55
Reward      37
Defence      45

Weapons

1 BN-OP

17 BN-4 (Lvl 2)

56 BN-4 (Lvl 1)
Activity: 175
Merit: 14
But there is no way to get BN-OPs without buying.... and usually they are not sold as well
Activity: 29
this is it, you need over 2000 bn4s to get about 50~ extra dmg per blue shot

if you want to increase your dmg, should look for BN-OP instead

Activity: 2
Hi admin;

I have a problem. Before the last event my minimum firepower was 600 and my maximum firepower was 1024.

I upgraded my 6 bn4-1 weapons to bn4-2 at the event. after this weapon upgrade, my minimum firepower went up to 602 and my maximum firepower to 1026.

I'm using 74 weapons and a critical improver lvl-4.

I was thinking about buying a package at this event, but after 6 weapons upgrades during the event, when I saw my firepower wasn't increasing, I gave up.

It doesn't make sense to me to spend 18 bn4-1 for a + 2 firepower increase.

I think the weapon upgrade isn't working and I can see that problem from most players firepowers.

I have credit for my character skill increase but i am afraid it will not work. So didn't upgrade. (Credits: 327,599,695)

I finished 12 Darknet Beta in 6 days, i only received 2 bn4-1 Sad

I even raised my 2 bn4-1 weapons and added 1 more bn4-2 my inventory, but my firepower didn't change. (min 602 - max 1026)

I write all the features about my character: ArchangeLTyraeL

Your Stats

Weapons Equipped            74/74
Accuracy                            70.59%
Reload Time                    2 Seconds
Damage Bonus                    24%
Critical Hit Chance            22%
Critical Hit Damage Bonus   48%
Maximum Hitpoints            11,600
Damage Reduction            22.5%

Skills

Type          Level
Damage      48
Hitpoints      45
Critical Hit    55
Reward      37
Defence      45

Weapons

1 BN-OP

17 BN-4 (Lvl 2)

56 BN-4 (Lvl 1)
pretty cool, sometimes im looking for someone's association and i cant find it because there is so many xD
Kick of inactive players

The update will go live with tomorrows restart.

With the update all inactive players are going to be kicked from the associations.
We're trying to get rid of "dead" associations and helping players to join an active association.

When are players inactive:
All players that haven't logged in in the last 30 days.

What happens if a leader gets kicked:
The CoLeader who has been in the association for the longest becomes the new leader.
If there is no CoLeader, the member who has been in the association the longest becomes the new leader.
If there are no more players left, the association gets deleted.

We are also reducing the fees of creating an association.
The new fee is: 10,000 credits!

Changelog:

- Bugfix: Allowing in total more than one target focus on an enemy
- Fixed a Bug causing animations
- Updated About us
- All old accounts that haven't had their weapons equipped, got their bn3 equipped
- Added hotkeys for target focus and ip changer
- Improved item cooldown animation
- Last item used is now shwon on the "Items" button with it's respective cooldown
- Improved notification that an item cooldown isn't over yet. Added the amount of seconds.
- Improved description of purchases on CoinPayment
i have a request,

can you add a equipment preset system to inventory, so we can change equipment setup with a click Cheesy
its take time and is a bit annoying switching fws and wps

Thank you for your idea.
We talked about it and added it the list of features that we want to add to our game. As a preliminary information: It will take some time until we implement your idea as we got a lot of ideas that we want to add beforehand.
Proof of Payment to Almathana and Reneykigz

To close the topic "Donation for Almathana and Reneykigz" we want to thank you again for your great support.
Enclosed I have added two extracts as well as the respective link to the two transfers to Almathan and Reneykigz. We had agreed with both of them to transfer the money via Bitcoin.

Their Bitcoin address is:
13kVV1t1tq1rjVgtcuNnCyuYLTjhiDrCvz

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/25921289aa39dda2bca63eedfad1f9bd63990abeaac847006a5df9b2fd40e108

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/8f2b7a57179414072278fe64dfbb30f8c90c8268572faba4b310581929e3a0a4
Activity: 29
i have a request,

can you add a equipment preset system to inventory, so we can change equipment setup with a click Cheesy
its take time and is a bit annoying switching fws and wps
we were expected so much more from kernel  Lips sealed

As there are more components without any function at the moment you can expect more too come.
Activity: 75
we were expected so much more from kernel  Lips sealed

what about init ?
We are live again!

You therefore can join the arena of Clickfight.net
Action Items!

Every wondered for what you need those Kernels?

For the two new action items - IP Changer and Target Focus!

IP Changer will change your position in the arena and therewith gives you an advantage during a fight.

Target Focus will create a zone on the enemy you attack
, that increases any damage dealt by 20% for 60 seconds.

In the next Update, inactive players are going to be kicked from the associations!
We are tring to get rid of "dead" associations.

Changelog:

- Fixed the error which caused the server to crash at the beginning of the PvP Competition.
- Fixed the error that you could not attack allies in PvP Competition.
- Added the missing announcement for leetbackdoor.
- Jump Animation now follows the player in the mobile app.
- Medipack image got updated.
- Daily restart of the server is at exactly 6:00 UTC.
- Removed the arrow in the tutorial if the player is attacking the tutorial enemy.
- Fixed wrong arrow position in the tutorial.
- Removed "undefined" in the chat bans.
- Fixed wrong prestigepoints after playerkill.
- Added item description to all offers in black market and the item crafting.
Friday Update!

To deploy the upcoming Update, this Friday 2020-05-01 we are going to have a downtime.

Therefore: The Downtime wil start at 11:30 (servertime) and will take at least 20 minutes. If things don't go as planned it could take longer (~1.5 hours). But we are optimistic that we will be able to do this in a shorter time.
this is cool idea... this way people can be awake the entire comp... people with completely different timezones will have a good chance too
Pages:
Jump to: