Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Clickfight - The Arena Bitcoin Game - Faucet Game - page 3. (Read 41232 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 10
Daily Challenge Rework:
Players with a level smaller than 20 will get the challenge "Player kills" less often.
The challenge "Earn Cryptos" will now only be available to players with a level greater than 8 and from now on there is also the challenge to kill the NPCs from arenalevel 20 and 21.

Changelog:
-    Fixed a bug regarding session handling in the game server
-    Mitigated an issue where invasion darknet notifications weren’t removed after the invasion darknet
-    The progress of the invasion darknet is now saved and can be restored after a server restart
-    NPCs in the invasion darknet that previously only rewarded crafting components for the last hit, now gives everyone a chance for the components
-    Increased the chance to find an arena with NPCs in the invasion darknet if the player has nearly full hp
-    Increased the damage of weak NPCs in the invasion darknet
-    Mitigated an issue that caused emails not being sent
-    Being logged in at the same time on multiple browsers is now possible. You are still able to be connected with the arena only on one browser at the same time
-    All rankings update now in real time. The prestige rank will be calculated once every day
-    The hotkey for the leet medipack was removed as a temporary solution. We are working on a long term solution on this matter
-    Mitigated an issue where maintenance announcements were sent wrongly
lol Smiley))))) i send 50 msg top dont answer me Smiley)) why cant answer me Smiley) all my word is true Smiley)) ,,  its better in game send msg Smiley)) all can see next time ,show my screen shoot ,all can see JC ADMIN is kid Smiley))

Hello slasher, as we have written to you several times, we will only deal with this matter by email for two reasons. Firstly because this is only an incident between you and us, secondly because this is also personal data which is subject to a certain protection.

We have sent you an email in which all important information was mentioned, as well as the requirements of our side to reopen this case. We have not yet received those in any shape or form, thus this incident remains closed from our side.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi tob Smiley I have an idea regarding relay stations
1) They should all be on lv 21 (this is where they will fight to get the relay stations)
2) No one should  see which association has it, only the word would be busy (the association that takes it would be the only one who knows that it has it)
3) If they lose the station the association should have a cooldown or wait time to take it again (4 or 5 days would be cooldown)
Those who now own the RS would not like the idea, but if they think about it better it would be a good way to start fighting more for the RS

Regards Smiley

Never say anything to them Smiley I sent a lot of ideas, and all my conversations with Muhammad have a screenshot.
They will then target you and unite you
They should thank, but they do   

i send picture for all see Smiley) all my word is true but top disabled Smiley)) my post (FORUM: disabled on this page for security.)   i have video , before typ and before disabled
Required component reduction!

We have been observing the way you use the arena levels 20 and 21 over the past few days and compared these results with our assumptions.
We found significant differences, which led us to decide to halve the required components for FW-4 and BN-5!

Despite this adjustment, we have taken into account that these two top items still retain their high value.

Enjoy playing Clickfight?
Enjoy playing in teams of friends? Then let them be your referrals and get rewards for you and your friends.

Once your referred friend reaches level 10, you receive 1 BN-3, 1 FW-3 and 3 days of a 10% XP Booster.
Your referred friend receives 3 BN-3 and 3 days of a 10% XP Booster once he registers

Just send them your referral link which can be found Cryptos&More overview page or on the subpage Invite your friends, which can be found in the Cryptos&More tab.

Changelog:

- Fixed a bug that allowed players to attack other players who used an ip changer without having to retarget them.
- Fixed a bg that caused players to continue their logout even if they were attack by another player.
- Namechange: buttlove to Rookie

https://imgur.com/SUOhDNc    lol its jock  im in game Smiley) why Smiley cant stop me ,, Because my IP is without VPN,,, but after register, see chat ban Smiley) i can prove it Smiley
Invasion Darknet
Fight together as one big team against ever increasing waves of attacking NPCs. At the end of each wave every player that participated receives great rewards - so try to get as far as possible during the time of the invasion Darknet - it's worth it!
In the Ivasion Darknet PvP will be disabled.

You will see a panel in the arena allowing you to jump into the Invasion Darknet as you would in a PvP competition. In the Invasion Darknet itself  you will see the corresponding wave and the remaining number of NPCs.

Changelog:
- Mitigated an issue where the cooldown notification wasn’t shown for jump up / down
- Reduced the frequency of synchronizing the gameserver date to the main server to reduce load. We are working on a long term solution

lol Smiley))))) i send 50 msg top dont answer me Smiley)) why cant answer me Smiley) all my word is true Smiley)) ,,  its better in game send msg Smiley)) all can see next time ,show my screen shoot ,all can see JC ADMIN is kid Smiley))
The new BN-5

Want to deal more damage than before?

Than craft yourself your the new bn-5 and replace your old weapons to have an advantage in your fights!
As they can make you win your fights more easily, you need the strongest components out there to craft the bn-5.

whats advantage of new weapon? you wrote it have a advantage but i dont see any advantage! only wasting time for crafting it..

lol dont asking ,JC ADMIN ban you Smiley))
We are back online!

All important data has been transferred. The Userlogs are currently only transferred until the beginning of this year.
The transfer of the Userlogs unfortunately always takes a certain time, the remaining Userlogs are of course not lost and will be transferred in pieces within the next days or weeks.
The plan for the server migration is set!

We will start on Saturday 07-25 at 07:00 servertime (UTC) and plan a time span of 4 hours, so that the migration is completed on Saturday 07-25 at 11:00 servertime (UTC).
During the migration, the game will not be available.

We will keep you updated during the migration and will inform you about any changes regarding the downtime.
Invasion Darknet
Fight together as one big team against ever increasing waves of attacking NPCs. At the end of each wave every player that participated receives great rewards - so try to get as far as possible during the time of the invasion Darknet - it's worth it!
In the Ivasion Darknet PvP will be disabled.

You will see a panel in the arena allowing you to jump into the Invasion Darknet as you would in a PvP competition. In the Invasion Darknet itself  you will see the corresponding wave and the remaining number of NPCs.

Changelog:
- Mitigated an issue where the cooldown notification wasn’t shown for jump up / down
- Reduced the frequency of synchronizing the gameserver date to the main server to reduce load. We are working on a long term solution
Activity: 11
good is an idea Smiley, and so with other people's comments you can improve Smiley
Activity: 17
1) They should all be on lv 21 (this is where they will fight to get the relay stations)
2) No one should  see which association has it, only the word would be busy (the association that takes it would be the only one who knows that it has it)
3) If they lose the station the association should have a cooldown or wait time to take it again (4 or 5 days would be cooldown)
Those who now own the RS would not like the idea, but if they think about it better it would be a good way to start fighting more for the RS

Regards Smiley
good idea but i think 4-5 days cool down is alot .. maybe you get station but cant keep it and lose it fast and then you cant take it till next 5 days .. this make lower wars than past for station also .. so i think dont put cooldown or put low time is better maybe 1 day or half day cooldown
Activity: 11

Regards Smiley
We are constantly trying to improving the game and thereby provide you with an ever better gaming experience.

Now you can help us even more - fill out the following survey and give us an up-to-date picture of our game from the players' point of view.
We will incorporate the results into future update plans so that you have a direct influence on the future development of the game.

Help us to improve Clickfight.net: https://www.survio.com/survey/d/Z2A5P0H0C6Z6E2B5K
i see good update's thanks for them but yet there is a problem
we can get 10 hard with a leet .. adding 10 hard to rewards of creditnet dont make people spend 2m credits for it  .. yet i think no one will buy creditnet

Hi mrzlz,

as I already said in the discord post on the first of July, we are aware of that point and we are currently thinking about ways how to get a better balance between cost and value.
As you may have seen we added the components to every darknet, not only the creditnet. This means that with today's update the topic is not yet finished for us and we continue to think and discuss about ways to increase the value of the Creditnet.
Increased amount of satoshi!
From now on the amount of satoshi you can earn has been increased. The chances of exploits have been slightly increased, the amount of satoshi you can receive through the exploits as been increased as well. In addition to that we have decided that the regular Competition is no longer giving away 100.000 satoshi in total. Every 24h Competition will give away 500.000 satoshi, the 6h or 14h Competitions will give away 250.000 satoshi!
The first Competition with the higher rewards will be the 500k Sunday Competition on the 2020-07-26

Get components from the Darknet
Each Darknet as a new additional reward – the components. You receive different types of components depending on the Darknet. Those can be seen in the hints to the respective darknet.

6 Month Premium
Want to get the advantage of premium? But also want to save money at the same time?
We are now offering a third premium package, containing 180 days of Premium and giving you a discount of over 40% in comparison to the 7 days premium!

Changelog:
-    Added a notifier of completed purchases in the arena
-    Increased the maintenance countdown to 20 minutes
-    Mitigated an issue where the maintenance countdown message appeared after a server restart
-    Mitigated an issue where the darknet buttons were not shown if a player jumps right before the wave is finished
-    Mitigated an issue where players could attack the Relaystation without dealing any damage
-    Mitigated an issue where medipacks weren’t synchronized to the main server. See the special offer in the Black Market for a compensation for lost medipacks

i see good update's thanks for them but yet there is a problem
we can get 10 hard with a leet .. adding 10 hard to rewards of creditnet dont make people spend 2m credits for it  .. yet i think no one will buy creditnet
Increased amount of satoshi!
From now on the amount of satoshi you can earn has been increased. The chances of exploits have been slightly increased, the amount of satoshi you can receive through the exploits as been increased as well. In addition to that we have decided that the regular Competition is no longer giving away 100.000 satoshi in total. Every 24h Competition will give away 500.000 satoshi, the 6h or 14h Competitions will give away 250.000 satoshi!
The first Competition with the higher rewards will be the 500k Sunday Competition on the 2020-07-26

Get components from the Darknet
Each Darknet as a new additional reward – the components. You receive different types of components depending on the Darknet. Those can be seen in the hints to the respective darknet.

6 Month Premium
Want to get the advantage of premium? But also want to save money at the same time?
We are now offering a third premium package, containing 180 days of Premium and giving you a discount of over 40% in comparison to the 7 days premium!

Changelog:
-    Added a notifier of completed purchases in the arena
-    Increased the maintenance countdown to 20 minutes
-    Mitigated an issue where the maintenance countdown message appeared after a server restart
-    Mitigated an issue where the darknet buttons were not shown if a player jumps right before the wave is finished
-    Mitigated an issue where players could attack the Relaystation without dealing any damage
-    Mitigated an issue where medipacks weren’t synchronized to the main server. See the special offer in the Black Market for a compensation for lost medipacks
Relaystation HP Decay
Relaystations will slowly lose Hitpoints from now on to also allow smaller associations to capture them. If a Relaystation is spawned in an arena, it will lose 1,000 HP every 30 seconds as long as noone is attacking it. Keeping a Relaystation now requires work for the benefits. Is this what you need to capture a Relaystation?

Competition History
You can now find your latest placements in competitions on our mainpage. You are able to see up to 25 results. Competition results of regular competitions (not pvp competitions) are only listed if you managed to end up in a place with rewards. Have you reached better placements over time?

Changelog

- added a reminder in the arena for running happy hours
- mitigated an issue where the happy hour bonus did not count if paid right at the ed of the happy hour
- mitigated a visual bug on mobile phones where the area of removed characters or exploits was still used and was not freed up
- added thousand seperators to amount of items in item inventory
- the background of exploits is now transparent
- mitigated an issue where a repair could not be started right after jumping from an arena in which the player attacked a target
- removed possibility to select game elements in the arena
whats advantage of new weapon? you wrote it have a advantage but i dont see any advantage! only wasting time for crafting it..

do not Cry.
[/quote]

im happy that you are following me every where Smiley talk more about your little bets Smiley maybe here some others want know about your job with earning 60k satoshi(6$) Smiley
Activity: 45

it can replace your bn4 lv2 and maybe lv3, you can also upgrade your bn5 (not like we will have plenty to upgrade)
 anyway spending components to craft bn5 wont pay off
if we can craft a bn5  with playing full of time in 1 month and using sometimes red ammo then we can get 6 bn5 after 6 month for 1.5% more critical power and a accuracy like bn4 level 2 and then site will put 3 bn-op in shop and someone will get it with $ without any farm and get 1.5% more critical power and much more accuracy Smiley if it would be strongest weapon i could try for crafting it after long time but we get nothing after farm for a long time for crafting it and who use $ for bn op he will get so much more .. no one will craft this item with this powers

do not Cry.
Activity: 29
thanks, now its sound possible to craft at last one fw4 or bn5 until end of year. lol  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: