Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Clickfight - The Arena Bitcoin Game - Faucet Game - page 4. (Read 41232 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 10
Required component reduction!

We have been observing the way you use the arena levels 20 and 21 over the past few days and compared these results with our assumptions.
We found significant differences, which led us to decide to halve the required components for FW-4 and BN-5!

Despite this adjustment, we have taken into account that these two top items still retain their high value.

Enjoy playing Clickfight?
Enjoy playing in teams of friends? Then let them be your referrals and get rewards for you and your friends.

Once your referred friend reaches level 10, you receive 1 BN-3, 1 FW-3 and 3 days of a 10% XP Booster.
Your referred friend receives 3 BN-3 and 3 days of a 10% XP Booster once he registers

Just send them your referral link which can be found Cryptos&More overview page or on the subpage Invite your friends, which can be found in the Cryptos&More tab.

Changelog:

- Fixed a bug that allowed players to attack other players who used an ip changer without having to retarget them.
- Fixed a bg that caused players to continue their logout even if they were attack by another player.
- Namechange: buttlove to Rookie
Activity: 175
Merit: 14
Got a new idea Smiley
What about more ways to buy stuff? For example transferwise, (for the German people) Sofort Überweisung, Credit Card etc.....

Im pretty sure credit card payments have lots of fees, especially for different countries :/
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Got a new idea Smiley
What about more ways to buy stuff? For example transferwise, (for the German people) Sofort Überweisung, Credit Card etc.....
Activity: 29
I liked the orange laptop, realy cool image
Despite from the recipe i will be happy to get bn5 from other ways and replace my bn4 lv 2 Smiley

if can get bn-op only with pvp comp ok but i think some players got many bn-op in shop before
and it easily maked some players get so much more critical skill without any using credits and without upgrade skill

You're right, we had packages containing the BN-OP, but, as you may have seen in the past, such packages are not the norm.
The BN-OP is, as the most powerful weapon, still thought to be rare, difficult and slow to obtain (By placing first in the PvP Competition).
Activity: 17
if we can craft a bn5  with playing full of time in 1 month and using sometimes red ammo then we can get 6 bn5 after 6 month for 1.5% more critical power and a accuracy like bn4 level 2 and then site will put 3 bn-op in shop and someone will get it with $ without any farm and get 1.5% more critical power and much more accuracy Smiley if it would be strongest weapon i could try for crafting it after long time but we get nothing after farm for a long time for crafting it and who use $ for bn op he will get so much more .. no one will craft this item with this powers

The Bn-5 is the follower of the BN-4, which is also recognizable by the stats of the weapon (Accuracy: 72%, Reloadtime: 2s, Critical Hit Damage Bonus: +0.25%.
This makes the BN-5 the second most powerful weapon in the game, which is only surpassed by the BN-OP which is still the strongest weapon in the game.
The BN-5 can be earned in contrast to the BN-4 itself (through crafting) and the BN-OP is currently only awarded to one player every other week (PvP competition) and is therefore very limited and difficult to obtain.

This gives the BN-5 a very high value, which is reflected in the required components.

Nevertheless we see your feedback regarding those costs.
if can get bn-op only with pvp comp ok but i think some players got many bn-op in shop before
and it easily maked some players get so much more critical skill without any using credits and without upgrade skill
bringing bn-op with 0.5% critical power was wrong from first.. 0.5% critical power is a skill and we need so muchs credits for it
if we can craft a bn5  with playing full of time in 1 month and using sometimes red ammo then we can get 6 bn5 after 6 month for 1.5% more critical power and a accuracy like bn4 level 2 and then site will put 3 bn-op in shop and someone will get it with $ without any farm and get 1.5% more critical power and much more accuracy Smiley if it would be strongest weapon i could try for crafting it after long time but we get nothing after farm for a long time for crafting it and who use $ for bn op he will get so much more .. no one will craft this item with this powers

The Bn-5 is the follower of the BN-4, which is also recognizable by the stats of the weapon (Accuracy: 72%, Reloadtime: 2s, Critical Hit Damage Bonus: +0.25%.
This makes the BN-5 the second most powerful weapon in the game, which is only surpassed by the BN-OP which is still the strongest weapon in the game.
The BN-5 can be earned in contrast to the BN-4 itself (through crafting) and the BN-OP is currently only awarded to one player every other week (PvP competition) and is therefore very limited and difficult to obtain.

This gives the BN-5 a very high value, which is reflected in the required components.

Nevertheless we see your feedback regarding those costs.
whats advantage of new weapon? you wrote it have a advantage but i dont see any advantage! only wasting time for crafting it..

it can replace your bn4 lv2 and maybe lv3, you can also upgrade your bn5 (not like we will have plenty to upgrade)
 anyway spending components to craft bn5 wont pay off
whats advantage of new weapon? you wrote it have a advantage but i dont see any advantage! only wasting time for crafting it..

it can replace your bn4 lv2 and maybe lv3, you can also upgrade your bn5 (not like we will have plenty to upgrade)
 anyway spending components to craft bn5 wont pay off
The new BN-5

Want to deal more damage than before?

Than craft yourself your the new bn-5 and replace your old weapons to have an advantage in your fights!
As they can make you win your fights more easily, you need the strongest components out there to craft the bn-5.

wait, clickfight is making its own forum? wow, thats seriously taking it to the next level  Tongue
oh cool, a new recipe that no one will ever craft Shocked
serious, its better to make 100 leet medipack and spam on next 5~10 pvp comp,  its sure to get at last 1 bn op

init is soo important but we cant get enought for all crafts Cry
Official Discord Server

Until now, we used bitcointalk for everything. As we see the benefit of a own Clickfight.net forum, we are working on such a forum - but it takes us quite some time until we get that done and implemented. We therefore decided to have an official discord server first! Hereby, we want to provide our current players a more game focused environment. There we want to provide our current players a more game focused solution. Upon joining, you’ll find several channels, those will be explained below.

Join the official Clickfight.net Discord server

What is Discord?

Some of you may have already heard of it, but Discord is a voice and text chat software for desktops or smartphones. It is completely free to use.

Why is Clickfight on Discord?

On our Discord Server you can chat with players across all associations, exchange knowledge and find new friends.
We also want to hear your feedback directly.  Are you unhappy with some new feature, the balancing of certain things, or just want to send us new ideas? Up to now, you could contact us via Email or through the bitcointalk forum. We are going to be on the server ourselves and thereby going to see your feedback, questions and ideas way faster than before and are able to discuss those ideas with you in a more suited environment.
Sometimes things can go wrong and we want you guys to know quickly. Discord allows us to quickly send an announcement to everyone on the server, way faster than what we could do it with our current way. There will still be announcements on the forums and through the news in the game but Discord will be the place where you hear the news first!

What else is there to know?

First of all, Discord is not our product, and we do not take responsibility for any problems you might have when using Discord. Please get in touch with Discord’s customer support for any issues with the software.
Secondly, we expect you to adhere to a few rules while you are chatting on the server. You can find these rules in the #server_rules chat channel. Violations to these rules will not be tolerated.

- no insults, no offensive language, no harassment, no threats
- Stick to the right chatrooms: #general_en is for English only, #global is for every language, #questions is for questions related to Clickfight.net, etc.
- Lastly, participation is completely voluntary. You don’t have to join if you don’t want to, and you can leave at any time. However, we hope to see as many of you online as possible! Don't have a discord account? Just join our server, give you a username and you can read all the messages on the discord server and you will be top informed. But if you want to write messages yourself, you have to verify your discord account with an email.

If you see a need for another channel (e.g. a channel for a specific language) or have any other discord related question, get in touch with the admins (blue names), those are happy to help.
Any language other than English is not understood by us and accordingly such messages or channels are not supported by us.

As I said in the beginning, we see the benefit of having a real Clickfight.net forum, we will keep on working on that as we don’t want to relay on a third party solution such as Discord. Up to then, we hope to see a lot of players on our discord server and will inform you regarding the forum as soon as we got any news!
The new BN-5

Want to deal more damage than before?

Than craft yourself your the new bn-5 and replace your old weapons to have an advantage in your fights!
As they can make you win your fights more easily, you need the strongest components out there to craft the bn-5.

The stats of this very strong weapon are:

Accuracy: 72%
Reloadtime: 2s
Critical Hit Damage Bonus: +0.25%

Invasion of the hackers

The event Invasion of the hackers is going to start on Monday the 2020-06-22 at 18:00:00 and will go on until Firday the 2020-07-03 18:00:00.
Don't miss out that event - you'll receive great rewards from the event NPCs and upon killing them the Eventcoins!

Use the Eventcoins in the black market to buy the best equipment in Clickfight!

Changelog:

- At the start of the PvP competition each player jumps once automatically.
- Improved PvP Competition announcement text.
- Improved the resolution of the firewall images in the inventory.
- Mitigated an issue that caused players to be able to write for a short period of time in the chat after being banned.
- Namechange: CryptoTest to VirusKiller
nice update  Smiley
what is the time between using leet medis?
and does the leet medi give like 500 hp every 1 second for 5 seconds?
Leet Medipack

Each more HP can decide about victory and death in a fight. Use the new LeetMedipack to get the advantage in a fight. Each Leet Medipack regenerates 2,500 HP, the normal medipack is not affected by the use of the Leet Medipack.

Craft the Leet Medipack now and get the advantage during a close fight.

Changelog:

- High level players have now the ability to delete Floppy Disks if they want to have a clean inventory
- Fixed a bug that cause giving players more than the max HP when killing Medi NPCs
- Improved synchronization between game server and main server.
Hey what about a new little feature like “kill assist”? So when I attack I.e. a leetransomware with 2 other players and someone kills it, the player who killed it gets the message “you killed leetransomware (xx,x%) and the other players getting the message like “you assisted to kill leetransomware (xx,x%)?
It’s a small but awesome feature Smiley sometimes I would love to see how much % i made damage to something in comparison to the reward I get.

Hello VapingPlane,

First thank you for your idea. I put it on our list for our weekly call - this Saturday. Unfortunately, we weren't able to discuss your idea wihtin the week as we both were very busy this week.

But as I said before: We are thankful for every idea we receive from our players and are discussing every idea latest in our weekly call (every Saturday).
thats actually a pretty good idea vaping.
the feature doesnt really do much but sometimes i also want to know how much damage i did so i can calculate the total rewards or something
Activity: 3
Hey what about a new little feature like “kill assist”? So when I attack I.e. a leetransomware with 2 other players and someone kills it, the player who killed it gets the message “you killed leetransomware (xx,x%) and the other players getting the message like “you assisted to kill leetransomware (xx,x%)?
It’s a small but awesome feature Smiley sometimes I would love to see how much % i made damage to something in comparison to the reward I get.
thanks for update
arena 21 is amazing place to farm crypto, way better than 20 on crypto/time.
cant wait for new recipes Smiley

great update tob Smiley
everyone is sure to enjoy the new arena.
however, what is the usage of SD-XC, SD-UC, USB4, etc.?

Thank you very much for the feedback, we appreciate any feedback we receive thus giving us the ability to consider those in future updates.
Information regarding the usage of the components / new recipes are going to come in the future Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: