Pages:
Author

Topic: {ANN} Cloudcoin CDC Release Announcement - POS/POW Scheme| NEWS - UPDATE V1.1 - page 3. (Read 29619 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Why are you even surprised? Its like every day one or more obvious scams launch and every time some idiot is surprised it is an obvious scam or fails to see how obvious it is and tries to claim it is somehow different, it is not a scam. Sheesh.

-MarkM-

Yeah I'm not even suprised anymore, I still wonder why people mine them tho..
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
Why are you even surprised? Its like every day one or more obvious scams launch and every time some idiot is surprised it is an obvious scam or fails to see how obvious it is and tries to claim it is somehow different, it is not a scam. Sheesh.

-MarkM-
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
I think the premine part is okay, all coins have more or less premine in different ways, except CosmosCoin.

wrong, many are not premined: GLX, STR, GDC, DMD, QRK, IFC to name a few.

I never want to mine premined coins, especially copy-and-paste type of coins. If the dev made efforts to invent something new, like Primecoin, I won't mind if the dev premine something. But this one, is total crap. I will not mine it to generate money for the crap devs there.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
He said that he will do big giveaway tomorrow to give those 960k to to community.

I think we should wait to see if that happens and then make our opinion about intentions and coin

Read page 4 of this thread and see his description of the launch date for this coin. Again, starts at next monday, then sunday and assurance that there'll be plenty of notice, and then "surprise! it launched today instead!". Sorry, that seals my opinion right there.

I'd say it he gave away his 960k in a publicly verifiable manner, but he could be sitting at home right now generating 960 new addresses to give 1,000 coins each to.

Plenty of other choices out there. This one looked interesting but he blew it. It's almost funny, like, how in the world can your own coin get ruined before the launch date you set for it? Takes special skill, there....
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
So much for community support on this one.  Was looking forward to it too.  Maybe we can boycott this coin to not find it's way on Cryptsy.

Next!

-tb-

Activity: 84
He said that he will do big giveaway tomorrow to give those 960k to to community.

I think we should wait to see if that happens and then make our opinion about intentions and coin
I'm fine with a premine if there's a plan for it. The promoter suggested 60,000 cdc worth of bounties for things that would indeed be beneficial. But to then premine a million coins for unspecified other things to be done to promote the coin? I'm not buying it. They couldn't even launch their coin correctly (by correctly, I mean, how they told the community it would launch), why should any of us think they'll be any more responsible with the other 940,000 coins that they premined that aren't allocated for bounties?

It's their coin, they can do what they want. But I won't participate and I'll hope that others don't either. If you're disenchanted by Bitcoin, there's plenty of other choices out there, and likely plenty more on the way. Why anyone would waste a single CPU/GPU cycle on this is beyond me.

To me, it's more than just about the pre-mine. The size of it was also dropped on us a the last minute. First and foremost it's at the sheer ineptitude displayed in informing the community about when the coin would officially launch - i.e., yesterday, the coin was to launch next monday, then moved to Sunday. OK, thats understandable, and still gives everyone time to adjust. But one day later, all of a sudden it's "oh, btw the coin is launched! why aren't you mining it already?". Sorry. D**k move.
Activity: 70
I think the premine part is okay, all coins have more or less premine in different ways, except CosmosCoin.
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
ahmed_bodi just wanted to let people know that "he is no way affiliated to cloudcoin and im not the dev."

He is busy at the moment so I'm just relaying the message.
Activity: 560
C81Hw6QjNPKviLdi1CueCEhedD3RYL6KfL
Activity: 770
This is neat

JJJJJJJJJJJUUUUUUUU     UUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN        NNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKK    KKKKKKK
          J:::::::::JU::::::U     U::::::UN:::::::N       N::::::NK:::::::K    K:::::K
          J:::::::::JU::::::U     U::::::UN::::::::N      N::::::NK:::::::K    K:::::K
          JJ:::::::JJUU:::::U     U:::::UUN:::::::::N     N::::::NK:::::::K   K::::::K
            J:::::J   U:::::U     U:::::U N::::::::::N    N::::::NKK::::::K  K:::::KKK
            J:::::J   U::::Cheesy     D:::::U N:::::::::::N   N::::::N  K:::::K K:::::K   
            J:::::J   U::::Cheesy     D:::::U N:::::::N::::N  N::::::N  K::::::K:::::K   
            J:::::j   U::::Cheesy     D:::::U N::::::N N::::N N::::::N  K:::::::::::K     
            J:::::J   U::::Cheesy     D:::::U N::::::N  N::::N:::::::N  K:::::::::::K     
JJJJJJJ     J:::::J   U::::Cheesy     D:::::U N::::::N   N:::::::::::N  K::::::K:::::K   
J:::::J     J:::::J   U::::Cheesy     D:::::U N::::::N    N::::::::::N  K:::::K K:::::K   
J::::::J   J::::::J   U::::::U   U::::::U N::::::N     N:::::::::NKK::::::K  K:::::KKK
J:::::::JJJ:::::::J   U:::::::UUU:::::::U N::::::N      N::::::::NK:::::::K   K::::::K
 JJ:::::::::::::JJ     UU:::::::::::::UU  N::::::N       N:::::::NK:::::::K    K:::::K
   JJ:::::::::JJ         UU:::::::::UU    N::::::N        N::::::NK:::::::K    K:::::K
     JJJJJJJJJ             UUUUUUUUU      NNNNNNNN         NNNNNNNKKKKKKKKK    KKKKKKK

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Also everybody will get sone coins. I am going to have a giveaway thread tomorrow.
I will send you a big gift tomorrow.  Grin Wink
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I said that the network has 60 MH by now it is 100MH and look at the pool now it is growing.
I am still sorry about the release, dude. If you want me to i can make up for it with some coins. But that is te only thing I can do. I wanna be friends with you.

I will take you up on that BwZMSDoFPEzHBUwwcpWRB6FdrrD7Fu6JDQ
I said that the network has 60 MH by now it is 100MH and look at the pool now it is growing.
I am still sorry about the release, dude. If you want me to i can make up for it with some coins. But that is te only thing I can do. I wanna be friends with you.
Please don't be like that. The train took off. We mad that mistake but everything else is the same. We are working on multiple things and following outlr plans. There is not gonna be a relaunch, i can assure you.
NO RELAUNCH. THE CLOUDCOIN TRAN TOOK OFF. You can join now. Still very profitable and easy to mine or just ignore is.

I had my bags packed and planned for the train on Sunday. I'm not going to run and chase it when there are so many other trains to ride along on. I'd rather be on a train where the conductors speak to each other rather than act completely arbitrarily.

You said your pool was up to 60 MH.

Why is only reporting 12 MH and 15 miners now? Apparently, I could 51% your network at this point?

http://cloudcoin.miningpool.co/stats

Look at Primecoins launch and compare to your own.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Network hashrate is 60+ MH/s now and increasing. Come and join us now. Everybody.
Please don't be like that. The train took off. We mad that mistake but everything else is the same. We are working on multiple things and following outlr plans. There is not gonna be a relaunch, i can assure you.
NO RELAUNCH. THE CLOUDCOIN TRAN TOOK OFF. You can join now. Still very profitable and easy to mine or just ignore is.
Pages:
Jump to: