Pages:
Author

Topic: {ANN} Cloudcoin CDC Release Announcement - POS/POW Scheme| NEWS - UPDATE V1.1 - page 6. (Read 29619 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
this is a simple copy from DMD code, with a few parameters change, it will take 5 mins to make such coin, and it is a bullshit

yeah I guess we should all mine elephant coin eh? It's not a copy right?

I am not dev for ELP, but it does not look like a straight copy. You can do a diff and tell. This one is 100% as far as I can tell, the only change is in GetProofOfWorkReward() function. I will make a straight copy later if people like it. I can do one per day easily.

Oh, really. Good job with that. You have no idea how much time and money is in this project. You are judging by look, and it is not good. Just wait and see.

I am judging by the fact. Tell me one more function it has been changed as compared to DMD code, lol, what a joke.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
thank you for the support.

{
"blocks" : 351,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.13486927,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 9397200,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
is this launching in 6 days ?

Expected launch is moved from Monday to this Sunday at 12 pm New York time. But I will post another thread before that so everybody will know about tge release.

You said SUNDAY and launch today WTF?

I see that release info you gave only to some chosen ones.
Bad start.

Yes in the name of the team I apologize for the start. I promise we will make up for it.

I'll give you chance : Bu19kuskbv9L4Cvg3yWdLfmjSCPDfdnobs  Wink
this is a simple copy from DMD code, with a few parameters change, it will take 5 mins to make such coin, and it is a bullshit

I am not dev for ELP, but it does not look like a straight copy. You can do a diff and tell. This one is 100% as far as I can tell, the only change is in GetProofOfWorkReward() function. I will make a straight copy later if people like it. I can do one per day easily.

Oh, really. Good job with that. You have no idea how much time and money is in this project. You are judging by look, and it is not good. Just wait and see.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Expected launch is moved from Monday to this Sunday at 12 pm New York time. But I will post another thread before that so everybody will know about tge release.

Bad start.

Yes in the name of the team I apologize for the start. I promise we will make up for it.
Activity: 62
I totally understand. And I apologize for the start. We had a misunderstanding within the team. So we had to release it now to avoid attacks.
Activity: 107

Bad start.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
After release 20 minutes, hashrate over 120 MH/s.
Network hash rate is 100 MH/s.
Network speed is 45 MH/s and increasing. Come and mine.
CloudCoin Release is now!

Specs:
- PoW+PoS
- total number is 0.1 billion
- 1 million premine
- 60 seconds per block
- PoW block:
   - normal reward of PoW block is 50 coins
   - daily 1440 blocks with 1 88*50 coins super blocks, 3 18*50 coins super blocks, 10 8*50 coins superblocks, others are normal blocks
   - daily generation: 82400 coins
   - block reward halves every 1036800 blocks (2 year)
   - diff retarget every block
   - start diff is 0.1

- transcation need 3 confirm, mine need 30 confirm
- min coin age is 7 days, max coin age is 30 days
- transcation comment
- min transaction fee is 0.00001 coin
- P2P Port:12344, RPCPort:12345

Cloudcoin team.

icon for avatar:

Download:
CloudCoin Source Code: http://sdrv.ms/13cvmmd
CloudCoin Windows Client: http://sdrv.ms/13cvwKb

Solo Mining:
1. Start up cloudcoin-qt, wait for it to load, then exit.
2. Put cloudcoin.conf (see sample file above) in your c:/users/**yourcomputername**/Appdata/Roaming/cloudcoin
3. restart cloudcoin-qt, and you should connect and sync.
4. For solo mining, launch cgminer or the mining program you use and begin mining.
      cgminer ex: cgminer.exe --scrypt -o localhost:12345 -u **yourusername** -p **password** (without **)
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Cloudcoin CEO and Co-Developer. Official site: http://cloudcoin.webs.com

1st Webs.com website?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
2ndCEO of Cloudcoin? You have to be kidding  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'm CEO of Bitcoin  Cool
Activity: 84
Worthless coin, don't even bother releasing this.
Don't waste our time with this piece of crap.
Learn how to innovate and come up with at least 1 idea.
You have 0 ideas.

So kill it off before wasting our time even having to read your stupid post.
You are a SUBTRACTION from humanity.

The reason you have 0 ideas is because you are not intelligent, not even a tiny small amount, not even 1 idea worth. Totally average, typical, cliche, brain-dead copy without the tiniest little shred of uniqueness even remotely.

and where is your input to the community ?
Zyl
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Worthless coin, don't even bother releasing this.
Don't waste our time with this piece of crap.
Learn how to innovate and come up with at least 1 idea.
You have 0 ideas.

So kill it off before wasting our time even having to read your stupid post.
You are a SUBTRACTION from humanity.

The reason you have 0 ideas is because you are not intelligent, not even a tiny small amount, not even 1 idea worth. Totally average, typical, cliche, brain-dead copy without the tiniest little shred of uniqueness even remotely.

Activity: 84
Pages:
Jump to: