Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐⭐⭐ CLUSTER ⭐⭐⭐ Self mining token ⭐ 100ETH reward per Cluster solved! ⭐ - page 13. (Read 12406 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
100 ETH is too high amount to 1 token what a rare token that is. I'm done to hear that price 183k USD what we really need that coin. With that amount we can run a lot GPU rigs to mine variety of coins instead of just virtual coin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Intereting,Looking promising project near to me. will keep my eyes on it.looking forwards. Interested to join the bounty. when the accepted participate list will be available ?

The bounties and campaigns will be published as soon as our account is upgraded one level so the images and signatures are visible.
This should take about a week.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
What does this clustertoken website crash? I tried to see but nothing appeared .. Undecided
Activity: 574
Intereting,Looking promising project near to me. will keep my eyes on it.looking forwards. Interested to join the bounty. when the accepted participate list will be available ?

Obviously for bounty or ico is not there for this project. In the title it is written that there is NO ICO
UPDATE:

I have just sent 0.01 ETH to the contract address, to check the process.

But I have got only 0.0001 CLRT only in my account. That means to get 1 CLRT, we need to send 100 ETH?  Which is very expensive.

If its true that each CLRT costs 100 ETH, this project must be a SCAM.

I think you missed how ClusterToken works.

3.   The cluster system

Instead of giving a reward per mined block, ClusterToken uses a clustered system where holding tokens is rewarded. ClusterToken exists of 3 different units, that each have their own phase to become a single CLUSTER. We distinct these units as follows:

UNIT: The base unit of ClusterTokens. Each block generated on the parent’s blockchain gives 1 UNIT to the ClusterToken Smart contract.

SEGMENT: Every 1000 UNITS, 1 SEGMENT is added to the ClusterToken Smart Contract. Mathematically, one SEGEMENT equals a thousand UNITS.

CLUSTER: Every 1000 SEGMENTS, 1 CLUSTED is added to the contract. This is the main reward for token holders, and the base unit for ClusterToken.
Mathematically, 1 CLUSTER equals a thousand SEGMENTS and one million UNITS generated.
Essentially, every one million blocks on the parent’s blockchain mined will produce 1 CLUSTER to be distributed among all ClusterToken holders.

This means that every 1.000.000 blocks, 1 CLUSTER is generated and distributed between all ClusterToken holders.
The rewards are calculated as such:

Code:
REWARD = 1 CLUSTER / HOLDERS * SHARES = REWARD

So if you would be the only holder, with an investement of 1 Eth, you would receive 100 CLUSTER.

However, you need to divide this between all holders, this is an unknown factor. If there are 500 holders, you would get 0.2 CLUSTER. 5000 holders means 0.02 CLUSTER, and so on.
This is over the lifespan of 1.000.000 blocks, ~7 months. So the less participants, the higher the rewards are. The more, the smaller the rewards. All depends on the user share as well.

One CLUSTER will be extremely hard to obtain, hence the total supply of 750 CLUSTERS.
If you like to participate, you can starting at 0.01 Ether ( ~2 USD) and get rewards as well.

Thank you for your constructive feedback and your review on our transactions.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
UPDATE:

But I have got only 0.0001 CLRT only in my account. That means to get 1 CLRT, we need to send 100 ETH?  Which is very expensive.

This Non ICO project asks 100 ETH per Coin!

No doubt, Its SCAM!!

Beware of new investors. Don't invest till we get complete information
copper member
Activity: 798
UPDATE:

But I have got only 0.0001 CLRT only in my account. That means to get 1 CLRT, we need to send 100 ETH?  Which is very expensive.

Congratulation, you have just donated a little help for continuity of this clone token. I see on the web that the team is still anonymous. There's no specific information about it. That just kind of photos  Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
UPDATE:

Activity: 672
Interesting Project.  But there is no clarity about how much we need to send, to get 1 ClusterToken? Can we purchase multiple tokens from same wallet? if yes, how?
The ANN on page 1 in this thread has
"Contract address: 0x08fd34559F2ed8585d3810B4D96Ab8A05c9f97c5"
but the website on this page
https://www.clustertoken.io/get-mew.html
reachable from https://www.clustertoken.io/ "Get tokens" and "Detailed instructions" for MyEtherWallet
has
"ClusterToken Smart Contract address : 0x9a11feee67aab7a1dec8d495f7e801edb3d9e8ff"

Two different addresses.

The website has the same address as the announcement in this thread via the "Get tokens" on
https://www.clustertoken.io/
"ClusterToken Smart Contract address : 0x08fd34559F2ed8585d3810B4D96Ab8A05c9f97c5"

https://www.clustertoken.io/get-mew.html Seems to show the wrong address.

Thank you for pointing it out. Seems like our main website was not fully synced with our mirror website at Github.
The correct address is displayed right now, 0x08fd34559F2ed8585d3810B4D96Ab8A05c9f97c5

Please, send us a PM once our bounties are live, we'll send you a bugfix reward.
Activity: 221
Merit: 102
The ANN on page 1 in this thread has
"Contract address: 0x08fd34559F2ed8585d3810B4D96Ab8A05c9f97c5"
but the website on this page
https://www.clustertoken.io/get-mew.html
reachable from https://www.clustertoken.io/ "Get tokens" and "Detailed instructions" for MyEtherWallet
has
"ClusterToken Smart Contract address : 0x9a11feee67aab7a1dec8d495f7e801edb3d9e8ff"

Two different addresses.

The website has the same address as the announcement in this thread via the "Get tokens" on
https://www.clustertoken.io/
"ClusterToken Smart Contract address : 0x08fd34559F2ed8585d3810B4D96Ab8A05c9f97c5"

https://www.clustertoken.io/get-mew.html Seems to show the wrong address.
Now this looks interesting, just read over your white paper. I am a genesis holder of two other tokens, but with this one I like the idea that anyone can jump in at any time.

Thank you. Please bear in mind that our account is ristricted at one post every 5 minutes until our level is upgraded.

We do our best to reply everyone.
Activity: 952
is there a purpose to the token? And you say no ICO however we need .01 ETH to participate?

Please read our whitepaper, the announcement thread, or our website.
The minimum amount to contribute is 0.01 Ether, or roughly 2$.

What about the first part of his question lol...

What's the purpose of sending Eth to buy Clustercoin if this isn't an ICO...hmm this is fun, send your Eth to a contract address for Cluster coins..but but were not an ICO coin hahaha.

That whitepaper...seems more like a description for a BCT thread.

Sorry but I won't send eth for a clone coin that claims its not an ICO...don't say Eth sent will be destroyed.

Pay attention people, read carefully.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Now this looks interesting, just read over your white paper. I am a genesis holder of two other tokens, but with this one I like the idea that anyone can jump in at any time.
Activity: 826
I like your project it is third of this kind but my question is where this token will be used ? Where it's value will be driven ? Because after creation of any token most important phase is to find buyers. I see recently manually mining token which is almost failed because holders are selling so cheap and no one is buying. How will you make this worth , do you have any plan ?
no bounty for logo design? i see no logo for cluster token

The logo remains hidden until our account upgrades, thank you.
You can find it in the link on top of the post, our Github and our website.
I wonder what else you guys are trying to remain hidden. What is the point of posting your project on Bitcointalk if your project is not close to finished yet? You shouldn’t have to hide anything from the people on here unless you are only trying to make your coin available to people that have money and no one else.

We could try to help you out though you keep things hidden so we can’t really help you.

The logo is hidden simply due to our new account here on bitcointalk. Those are forum rules, not ours.
Our logo is displayed in the announcement, but bitcointalk doesn't allow new accounts to display any image until their level upgrades, so it displays as a link towards the image.

Please see this post from the forum administrator, Theymos. thank you. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/images-in-posts-disabled-for-newbies-1172918
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Do you read about Minereum , Timereum? What about differents from this self mining tokens? And - which purposes of your ClusterToken?

Hi Andrew,

In terms of self mining functionality, there will be little difference.
The difference is in the rewarding structures. Please take some time to read our whitepaper and you'll understand where the difference is.

Like said previously, we don't like to compare ClusterToken against other tokens. Every token has a great development team behind it, and every coin/token has it's own purpose.
Ours is explicitly stated in the whitepaper and announcement we made here on bitcointalk.

Thank you very much.

Minereum and Timereum were distributed throgh airdrop - for free ( developers collected ETH address ) . You want ETH - max - 600 ETH ... Therefore - You must provide serious options for using your token and serious exchanges ( no Yobit, no Novaexchange)
Do you read about Minereum , Timereum? What about differents from this self mining tokens? And - which purposes of your ClusterToken?

Hi Andrew,

In terms of self mining functionality, there will be little difference.
The difference is in the rewarding structures. Please take some time to read our whitepaper and you'll understand where the difference is.

Like said previously, we don't like to compare ClusterToken against other tokens. Every token has a great development team behind it, and every coin/token has it's own purpose.
Ours is explicitly stated in the whitepaper and announcement we made here on bitcointalk.

Thank you very much.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
no bounty for logo design? i see no logo for cluster token

The logo remains hidden until our account upgrades, thank you.
You can find it in the link on top of the post, our Github and our website.
I wonder what else you guys are trying to remain hidden. What is the point of posting your project on Bitcointalk if your project is not close to finished yet? You shouldn’t have to hide anything from the people on here unless you are only trying to make your coin available to people that have money and no one else.

We could try to help you out though you keep things hidden so we can’t really help you.
Pages:
Jump to: