Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 48. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I love new article about auction challenges, thanks guys! It's a bit surprising to me that acution houses make such demands for bidders. Can't wait to see your dapp!

What is dapp?  Huh What should I know about it? I hope I can trust you it's cool that Codex has its own dapp

Don't aswer, I read about it  Grin. It's decentralized application, guys. It uses decentralized networks. I have to say it's a very cool thing. Codex team, well done! I love the way you follow latest features and techs.

If the team has an active development team then the community will start supporting this coin because there are many projects left the community without any further developments. Already we are seeing how potential Codex is doing the things.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hello everybody! A project is very good! I have seen several times that some people are discussing what they want to buy

Yes, because for this project is being developed - to buy some not quite everyday things that can not be bought in any store

This is true, that's what attracted me to it. How do you think, you can buy something not quite ordinary even in comparison with antiques here?
Activity: 303
Hello everybody! A project is very good! I have seen several times that some people are discussing what they want to buy

Yes, because for this project is being developed - to buy some not quite everyday things that can not be bought in any store
Activity: 70
Activity: 224
Hi people. I would like to ask when exactly the ICO will begin?
Hey. At the moment the project has presale, now is the most profitable time for investing  Cool
When exactly ICO starts, as you put it, I don't know
By the way, what do you think will be sold on the basis of this project?
Such questions have already been discussed many times. Personally, I'm on the basis of all written above, I think that here in the course will be the old coins, postage stamps, furniture
How about cars? There are many old cars now. Many of them become rare every year
Of course, old cars are highly valued by collectors, but in the world few people buy old cars. I think they will not be popular on this project
You're still right about the old cars. I also think that watches, old books and coins will be popular
Yes, I already spoke of old coins. Either pre-war or post-war jubilee coins. They have always been produced in a limited edition and are now worth their weight in gold. Of course, not all old coins are so valuable, but still
As for the old coins, you're right. Personally, I used to collect Italian coins. It would be great to sell them here, or try to collect a complete collection
Activity: 189
Hey. At the moment the project has presale, now is the most profitable time for investing  Cool
Such questions have already been discussed many times. Personally, I'm on the basis of all written above, I think that here in the course will be the old coins, postage stamps, furniture
How about cars? There are many old cars now. Many of them become rare every year
Of course, old cars are highly valued by collectors, but in the world few people buy old cars. I think they will not be popular on this project
You're still right about the old cars. I also think that watches, old books and coins will be popular
Yes, I already spoke of old coins. Either pre-war or post-war jubilee coins. They have always been produced in a limited edition and are now worth their weight in gold. Of course, not all old coins are so valuable, but still
Activity: 176
I love new article about auction challenges, thanks guys! It's a bit surprising to me that acution houses make such demands for bidders. Can't wait to see your dapp!

What is dapp?  Huh What should I know about it? I hope I can trust you it's cool that Codex has its own dapp

Dapps' advantages are:  censorship and attack sustainability, speed of data passing, anonimity, etc.

Sounds nice, thank you for explanation! Hmm, I don't understand one thing: if I buy something on the platform, will merchant send me an item?

To be honest me too, I guess you can get what you bought physically, but something tells me we're missing something Huh
Activity: 142

Dapps' advantages are:  censorship and attack sustainability, speed of data passing, anonimity, etc.

Sounds nice, thank you for explanation! Hmm, I don't understand one thing: if I buy something on the platform, will merchant send me an item?
Activity: 176

Activity: 142

Don't aswer, I read about it  Grin. It's decentralized application, guys. It uses decentralized networks. I have to say it's a very cool thing. Codex team, well done! I love the way you follow latest features and techs.

Nice, dude.Ya'll should read about dapps, guys. If I understood it correctly, Codex already created its dapp. Did anyone visit this page? https://www.liveauctioneers.com/c/?campaign_id=445

Looks good, there are lots of things to view.

I missed this page somehow, thank you! Interesting statistics, isn't it? I expected there will be more art items (900) instead of jewelry (3600). I found original Andy Warhal's drawing there, amazing!
Activity: 141

Nice, dude.Ya'll should read about dapps, guys. If I understood it correctly, Codex already created its dapp. Did anyone visit this page? https://www.liveauctioneers.com/c/?campaign_id=445

Looks good, there are lots of things to view.
Activity: 156

Activity: 156

What is dapp?  Huh What should I know about it? I hope I can trust you it's cool that Codex has its own dapp
Pages:
Jump to: