Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 50. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 0
Yes, I have the same feelings. I remember that my grandmother used to have a Repin's picture in my childhood, but of course it was hardly genuine. So I hope that here I can find his original picture and gift it to her

This is a worthy goal. Do you want to buy some particular picture of him or something from his work? Now inspired me too to think about what I can buy with this project
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
Yes, I have the same feelings. I remember that my grandmother used to have a Repin's picture in my childhood, but of course, it was hardly genuine. So I hope that here I can find his original picture and gift it to her

Once they start releasing the platform definitely it will attract many people because there is a huge demand for artworks done with the hands. Whether there is any commission charges people who upload and when their art got sold.
Activity: 308
Yes, I have the same feelings. I remember that my grandmother used to have a Repin's picture in my childhood, but of course it was hardly genuine. So I hope that here I can find his original picture and gift it to her
Activity: 311
Very high-quality project, as for me. I'm already looking forward to its release, I don't know how the rest, but I really want to see what the project will be able to offer
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
Tell me? Just wondering. I always look for ways to earn money  Roll Eyes
Im a programmer and I work in another project. Unfortunately I cant say the name, because I dont want to violate the advertising rules
Honestly, I was thinking about something similar  Cheesy
Didn't understand you, what do you mean?
I mean, I thought you were some kind of programmer or project member. How did you achieve this?
Crypto not so long ago at all on hearing. I started studying it three years ago, it became my hobby. At first I worked in small jobs like community management, then I got smarter and more experienced. So I came to the present work  Cool

That's a pretty awesome story! I wish you the best of luck.
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
Greetings everyone!

Leading up to the Christie's Art + Tech Summit tomorrow in London, Vastari sat down with Codex COO Jess Houlgrave (@JessyBlock) to ask a few questions in anticipation of the event.

https://blog.vastari.com/codex-protocol/?utm_content=74412278&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
Activity: 242
Wow, you impressed me. You have an interesting story, write about it in reddit, haha Shocked  Grin
Come on, this is a very ordinary story. No one will be interested. About the project, why do you think that the Codex Protocol is worthy of attention?
I'm interested in you, it means +1 karma I already put you  Grin
As I said, I like the idea of this project and I am sure that it will be successful
Activity: 70
Wow, you impressed me. You have an interesting story, write about it in reddit, haha Shocked  Grin
Come on, this is a very ordinary story. No one will be interested. About the project, why do you think that the Codex Protocol is worthy of attention?
Im a programmer and I work in another project. Unfortunately I cant say the name, because I dont want to violate the advertising rules
I mean, I thought you were some kind of programmer or project member. How did you achieve this?
Crypto not so long ago at all on hearing. I started studying it three years ago, it became my hobby. At first I worked in small jobs like community management, then I got smarter and more experienced. So I came to the present work  Cool
Hey. I really liked your project. I love innovative ideas, your project will allow people to acquire rare things. This will make known the valuable and very rare things!
Hi.I also like this project, I will soon invest in it
How long have you been investing? Does the project have bonuses for investment now?
I have been investing for a year now. Token costs 0.067$
And what about bonuses? I hope that they are here
As for the bonuses I can't answer, I still deal with this. By the way, I propose to ask about this in their Telegram channel
Thanks for the tips! Will you invest in this project to make money? Or are you interested in the development of the project?
I find difficult to answer this question. I didn't it for both reasons
Personally, I primarily want to support such projects. I earn another way in the crypto world
Hey. I really liked your project. I love innovative ideas, your project will allow people to acquire rare things. This will make known the valuable and very rare things!
How long have you been investing? Does the project have bonuses for investment now?
As for the bonuses I can't answer, I still deal with this. By the way, I propose to ask about this in their Telegram channel
Thanks for the tips! Will you invest in this project to make money? Or are you interested in the development of the project?
I find difficult to answer this question. I didn't it for both reasons
Pages:
Jump to: