Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 51. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 0
Hey. I really liked your project. I love innovative ideas, your project will allow people to acquire rare things. This will make known the valuable and very rare things!
Hi.I also like this project, I will soon invest in it
How long have you been investing? Does the project have bonuses for investment now?
I have been investing for a year now. Token costs 0.067$
Activity: 70
Hey. I really liked your project. I love innovative ideas, your project will allow people to acquire rare things. This will make known the valuable and very rare things!
How long have you been investing? Does the project have bonuses for investment now?
Activity: 242
Activity: 70
Activity: 336
Hi people. Listen, I have such a question - will I be able to lay out my own work and how will it be evaluated?
Hey. Yes, I think that you will be able to bring it into the database, but it is difficult to say something about the evaluation. Probably, it will be done by specially trained people.
Clear. It would be great if anyone could lay out his work of art is not a general review.
Yes, you are right, this would open up unique opportunities for cultural exchange.
Well, I hope that's the way it will be. I'm also interested, here, for example, will there be a system of bonuses for creators?
Oh, that would be cool. For example, you sell your goods, and it will forever give you 5 percent of the sales
Yes, it would be very nice, and generally great
Yes, you live-live, and then bang - you liked the world critic and now you're a millionaire, because your work is worth thousands.
Ha-ha-ha, it would not be bad for such a hope)))
Activity: 334
Hi people. Listen, I have such a question - will I be able to lay out my own work and how will it be evaluated?
Hey. Yes, I think that you will be able to bring it into the database, but it is difficult to say something about the evaluation. Probably, it will be done by specially trained people.
Clear. It would be great if anyone could lay out his work of art is not a general review.
Yes, you are right, this would open up unique opportunities for cultural exchange.
Well, I hope that's the way it will be. I'm also interested, here, for example, will there be a system of bonuses for creators?
Oh, that would be cool. For example, you sell your goods, and it will forever give you 5 percent of the sales
Yes, you live-live, and then bang - you liked the world critic and now you're a millionaire, because your work is worth thousands.
Activity: 311
It is a good project, but it seems to me that the abundance of novelty worsens the transparency and ease of the project. After all, it is quite possible that investing in something, I can stumble somewhere.

I agree with you, this is a very good argument, but the devs have already released a beta version, on which you can see the full operation of this project. Moreover, an important factor is that the development team took first place in the Global Blockchain Competition for the originality of the idea and hardworking approach. And did not you want to be a part of something new? In our time it is very important to meet the spirit of the times and understand that you didn't stay somewhere in the back rows of society

Well, maybe you're right. It just seems to me that in any person there is a feeling of fear of novelty, especially in which you do not fully understand everything

That's for sure, but at least look at the public appearances at the conferences of each employee. Well, to finally dispel your doubts, then see the reviews of different publications about this project

Listen, while you are here with each other in polemics, you are missing the opportunity to participate in this project. By the way, I also asked about the payment tools, the number of tokens is 1,000,000,000. One token costs $ 0.067. And hardcap is $ 25,000,000. Not bad for a new project, is it? So enough to think and better see for yourself that the offer is very profitable and, most importantly, relevant Smiley

Yes, I was convinced. Perhaps, I will also try, but then suddenly there will be no such possibility
Activity: 303
It is a good project, but it seems to me that the abundance of novelty worsens the transparency and ease of the project. After all, it is quite possible that investing in something, I can stumble somewhere.

I agree with you, this is a very good argument, but the devs have already released a beta version, on which you can see the full operation of this project. Moreover, an important factor is that the development team took first place in the Global Blockchain Competition for the originality of the idea and hardworking approach. And did not you want to be a part of something new? In our time it is very important to meet the spirit of the times and understand that you didn't stay somewhere in the back rows of society

Well, maybe you're right. It just seems to me that in any person there is a feeling of fear of novelty, especially in which you do not fully understand everything

That's for sure, but at least look at the public appearances at the conferences of each employee. Well, to finally dispel your doubts, then see the reviews of different publications about this project

Listen, while you are here with each other in polemics, you are missing the opportunity to participate in this project. By the way, I also asked about the payment tools, the number of tokens is 1,000,000,000. One token costs $ 0.067. And hardcap is $ 25,000,000. Not bad for a new project, is it? So enough to think and better see for yourself that the offer is very profitable and, most importantly, relevant Smiley
Activity: 308

Activity: 308

Pages:
Jump to: