Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 49. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
I love new article about auction challenges, thanks guys! It's a bit surprising to me that acution houses make such demands for bidders. Can't wait to see your dapp!
Activity: 156
Good afternoon everyone. Guys, I had the following question - how can I help the project, except by investing in it?
Hey. I think that at this stage the best help is to tell your friends about this project who are interested in works of art. In the future, I think, it will be possible to integrate directly into the system itself as a volunteer.
Yes, I want to somehow participate in such a cool project.
Codex will save us from fraud in the sphere of the exchange of works of art, and very much wanted to not stay away while doing so.

Yes, the scammers will be upset when Codex starts working at full strength. Blockchain will solve the problem of unscrupulous sellers who counterfeit goods and then sell them under the guise of the original.
Yes, I once fell for such a scam. I wanted to buy a book, I ordered it, I agreed to send it. Transferred money to the seller, and he instead of the desired book in 1917 sent a book 1977. I was very upset.
Yes, it happens and none of this is not insured, unfortunately. But I'm sure that Codex is called upon to change the state of such affairs in the market of works of art and antiquity.
Well, if everything is implemented as described in the white sheet, then everything will be OK. Although I think that the rest will not be a problem. By the way, did you invest in Codex?
Oh sure. I invested in it the first week, when I learned about it. Just this project is really interesting to me. Because my life is connected with art. It's important to me.
Yes, comrade. The same situation. I invest only in what is interesting to me. For me, profits are in second place. In the first place is the idea of the project.

I'm not sure this is the best way to invest, however both of us agree with the vision of Codex, hope they will succeed asap!
Activity: 140
Good afternoon everyone. Guys, I had the following question - how can I help the project, except by investing in it?
Hey. I think that at this stage the best help is to tell your friends about this project who are interested in works of art. In the future, I think, it will be possible to integrate directly into the system itself as a volunteer.
Codex will save us from fraud in the sphere of the exchange of works of art, and very much wanted to not stay away while doing so.

Yes, the scammers will be upset when Codex starts working at full strength. Blockchain will solve the problem of unscrupulous sellers who counterfeit goods and then sell them under the guise of the original.
Yes, I once fell for such a scam. I wanted to buy a book, I ordered it, I agreed to send it. Transferred money to the seller, and he instead of the desired book in 1917 sent a book 1977. I was very upset.
Yes, it happens and none of this is not insured, unfortunately. But I'm sure that Codex is called upon to change the state of such affairs in the market of works of art and antiquity.
Well, if everything is implemented as described in the white sheet, then everything will be OK. Although I think that the rest will not be a problem. By the way, did you invest in Codex?
Oh sure. I invested in it the first week, when I learned about it. Just this project is really interesting to me. Because my life is connected with art. It's important to me.
Yes, comrade. The same situation. I invest only in what is interesting to me. For me, profits are in second place. In the first place is the idea of the project.
I also join the investment in their projects because I see they also have an interesting concept in the future
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
The Challenges of Buying Art at Auction
Some auction houses lose up to 10% of their revenue to non-performing bidders. Here’s why.
https://medium.com/codexprotocol/the-challenges-of-buying-art-at-auction-for-bidders-and-sellers-2979828e7848
Activity: 322

Activity: 369

Activity: 311
Yes, I have the same feelings. I remember that my grandmother used to have a Repin's picture in my childhood, but of course it was hardly genuine. So I hope that here I can find his original picture and gift it to her

This is a worthy goal. Do you want to buy some particular picture of him or something from his work? Now inspired me too to think about what I can buy with this project

Of course I would like the picture "Reply of the Zaporozhian Cossacks to Sultan Mehmed IV" Smiley But I would be glad to buy any of his paintings. I just can not get enough of the creation of this project, because it was my childhood dream, if I can say so

This is a good dream. And what I would like to say more, is that it's a dream for you to find a picture, and for someone, the project itself is a dream. I am now talking about creative people. Just think about the fact that we, as usual practical people, think only of some pictures known to the whole world, and what can real connoisseurs and artists find here?

Yeah, in my opinion, for them it's a real treasure. Finally, in our time, attention has been paid not only to technology and progress, but also to something eternal, that is, art

Yes, I'm glad for that, too. This incidentally is the only such project that pays tribute to the past. That's why he is special for me personally. Although I think that many will agree with me on this
Activity: 308
Yes, I have the same feelings. I remember that my grandmother used to have a Repin's picture in my childhood, but of course it was hardly genuine. So I hope that here I can find his original picture and gift it to her

This is a worthy goal. Do you want to buy some particular picture of him or something from his work? Now inspired me too to think about what I can buy with this project

Of course I would like the picture "Reply of the Zaporozhian Cossacks to Sultan Mehmed IV" Smiley But I would be glad to buy any of his paintings. I just can not get enough of the creation of this project, because it was my childhood dream, if I can say so

This is a good dream. And what I would like to say more, is that it's a dream for you to find a picture, and for someone, the project itself is a dream. I am now talking about creative people. Just think about the fact that we, as usual practical people, think only of some pictures known to the whole world, and what can real connoisseurs and artists find here?

Yeah, in my opinion, for them it's a real treasure. Finally, in our time, attention has been paid not only to technology and progress, but also to something eternal, that is, art

Wow, Repin is a very good artist, I'm also a connoisseur of his work. But sculptures more attract me. Do you think I can get them here?

I think you can. It's kind of like art too. If you believe that here you can buy from a small bottle of wine to a vintage car, I think that you will not have any problems with the search for a sculpture. So everyone will find here something that he likes.

Activity: 294

Wow, Repin is a very good artist, I'm also a connoisseur of his work. But sculptures more attract me. Do you think I can get them here?

Yes, I have the same feelings. I remember that my grandmother used to have a Repin's picture in my childhood, but of course, it was hardly genuine. So I hope that here I can find his original picture and gift it to her

Once they start releasing the platform definitely it will attract many people because there is a huge demand for artworks done with the hands. Whether there is any commission charges people who upload and when their art got sold.

I did not know about any commission. But I think in any case, this will not prevent people from using this project
Pages:
Jump to: