Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 52. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Codex makes it easy to buy, sell and manage assets of all kinds, which is very convenient! I am glad to see that the team successfully performs its tasks!
Activity: 303
Merit: 0
It seems to me, if you understand, the project will be very useful for many. After all, it accommodates the technology of blockchain, which has not yet penetrated into various spheres of activity, but is very reliable, and the opportunity to acquire something that is not so widespread

Yes, I agree, but my attention was focused most of all on the fact that each thing has its own identifier, with which you understand that the thing exists and you can definitely get it. And in general this project stands out with some kind of originality
Activity: 308
It seems to me, if you understand, the project will be very useful for many. After all, it accommodates the technology of blockchain, which has not yet penetrated into various spheres of activity, but is very reliable, and the opportunity to acquire something that is not so widespread
Activity: 98
Codex stores the identity of the goods safely in blockchain as Codex Notes. This platform makes it easy to buy, sell, and manage assets of all types.
Activity: 242
Haha, that's for sure. By the way, have you decided, will you invest, mate?
Most likely yes, than no. Now is the time, bonuses are decreasing every day
Activity: 224
Haha, that's for sure. By the way, have you decided, will you invest, mate?
Hi everybody. Do you think I can sell old phone models on the platform of this project?

Hi there, the platform will be for selling and registering Art and Collectibles such as art, wine, jewelry, watches, collectible cars so if it is a very special old mobile phone, then maybe, say for instance the first ever mobile phone made? But if it is just a regular old phone that you want to sell this is not the place for it  Grin

Lol, I've never thought mobile phones would be called collectibles, isn't it a bit funny but interesting. I'd buy a rotary telephone, you know. What types of technology equipment will be available here apart from cars ?
Hey. I cannt say exactly. Maybe some military rarities, like old rifles or pistols?
Yes, we have repeatedly discussed what can be sold here  Cheesy
Hi everybody. Do you think I can sell old phone models on the platform of this project?

Hi there, the platform will be for selling and registering Art and Collectibles such as art, wine, jewelry, watches, collectible cars so if it is a very special old mobile phone, then maybe, say for instance the first ever mobile phone made? But if it is just a regular old phone that you want to sell this is not the place for it  Grin

Lol, I've never thought mobile phones would be called collectibles, isn't it a bit funny but interesting. I'd buy a rotary telephone, you know. What types of technology equipment will be available here apart from cars ?
Hey. I cannt say exactly. Maybe some military rarities, like old rifles or pistols?
Hello, Albert. I think that only if these model are rare and of interest to collectors
I understand it. How are you? By the way, what would you sell here?
Honestly, I have nothing to sell on this project. I don't have vintage things I would like to sell. I'm fine
I have a small collection of old coins. However, I'm not yet sure that I will sell them here
Hello, Albert. I think that only if these model are rare and of interest to collectors
Honestly, I have nothing to sell on this project. I don't have vintage things I would like to sell. I'm fine
Activity: 141

Activity: 176
Quite right, retro cars, muscle cars, hippie buses  Grin I would buy it haha
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Exactly, the focus is on A&C. However, nothing is stopping you from creating Codex Records for your items.
Guys, my new question is will there be a strict list of permitted items ? I need some help with categorisation of items to be sold.

Sorry, I don't know the answer (yet), maybe admin will help you. I got a question too. The problem is how to explain to my friends this project can be useful for many people and market alltogether?

Could you explain in further details? Maybe we can figure that out on our own

Speaking about categorisation I guess we can sell everything from old clocks to speed paint of some celebrity, but I'm not sure. Why are there cars in here...

Certain cars belong in the Collectables category, think of classic cars Smiley
Guys, my new question is will there be a strict list of permitted items ? I need some help with categorisation of items to be sold.

Sorry, I don't know the answer (yet), maybe admin will help you. I got a question too. The problem is how to explain to my friends this project can be useful for many people and market alltogether?

Speaking about categorisation I guess we can sell everything from old clocks to speed paint of some celebrity, but I'm not sure. Why are there cars in here...
Merit: 1

Activity: 176

Pages:
Jump to: