Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 76. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
So I very interesting on this project. Not I am not correct understand what is it about, maybe some ole can explain it to me?

Hi, I can help you, this is project like Internet global market

Oh, great. So I can sell here only Art?

Not only Art, you can sell here some cars, other stuff, but it should be unique

But I am not have unique car for sale here Grin

Me too, but maybe you have some art?
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
So I very interesting on this project. Not I am not correct understand what is it about, maybe some ole can explain it to me?

You can sell some cool rare and old things, I suppose it should not be only art .
Activity: 182

But I am not have unique car for sale here Grin
Activity: 176
WP says that project is going to collaborate with hundreds of auction houses. What plans do the team have about museums?

Imagine: in few years they can collaborate even with Louvre! Although I don't know does Louvre sell items or not, but if platform will expand it could be true.

Do you really think such museum will work with blockchain projects? I'm just saying that all the project needs is to attract more investors and auctions, and  only in few years we can speak about envolving big museums.

Why not? Obviously the team will scale project, so if they will be succeed it won't be an issue.

We should think more about nowdays, not about future. For example I wonder how many token should I buy and when.

Is admin here by the way? I am looking for information about refferal links, what about it?
WP says that project is going to collaborate with hundreds of auction houses. What plans do the team have about museums?

Imagine: in few years they can collaborate even with Louvre! Although I don't know does Louvre sell items or not, but if platform will expand it could be true.

Do you really think such museum will work with blockchain projects? I'm just saying that all the project needs is to attract more investors and auctions, and  only in few years we can speak about envolving big museums.

Why not? Obviously the team will scale project, so if they will be succeed it won't be an issue.
Good evening everyone, I like Art.

Hello, all. Wish you detect fairly resources to evolve your plan! Attentive logo, engaging business, blameless job!

I totally agree! This logo is very laconic. However first time I saw it I thought this is logo of a project which works with libraries and archieves.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
Take a moment to view this great Hacked article about Insights from the Crypto Markets: Price Traps & Early-Stage Project Investments

Featuring Codex Protocol:

The criteria for blockchain-based projects is much higher than a pure concept. Projects with functioning products and strategic partnerships tend to be much more appealing. Take Codex Protocol, for example. The decentralized title registry for the art and collectibles industry has already proven its ability to tackle the digital collectibles and art provenance industries and held a successful art auction in April at the Ethereal Summit (the one where a Cryptokitty got sold for $140k)

View the full piece here:
https://hacked.com/insights-from-the-crypto-markets-price-traps-early-stage-project-investments/
I got in this idea. I'm interested to see how the owners implement the plan.
 Good luck team.

You can check their roadmap on website or in WP. There are all milestones, I'm reading it right now.

Hey, maybe you can help me - is WP translated to other languages? I  would like to show it to my friends, but I don't see it

Sorry, man. I can't find it, you should join their chat or wait for admin. I suppose translations will be done soon.
 Good luck team.

You can check their roadmap on website or in WP. There are all milestones, I'm reading it right now.

Hey, maybe you can help me - is WP translated to other languages? I  would like to show it to my friends, but I don't see it
 Good luck team.

It's a nice question what items (and with what prices) can be sold. Does the platform position itself as "luxory" project? What about ordinary customers?
I've just found Codex, probably it's one of the best designed projects for last months. Good luck, team!

I agree. I waited for a such project because I love art very much. Thinking about buying some tokens... when can I do that?

I am looking for info about dates too.
Creating of art market looks promising, I hope there will be items with price that meets my resources.
I've just found Codex, probably it's one of the best designed projects for last months. Good luck, team!

I agree. I waited for a such project because I love art very much. Thinking about buying some tokens... when can I do that?
Pages:
Jump to: