Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 75. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Hello everyone, people.
Found this topic on the forum and I really liked this project. Two of my hobbies - creativity and crypt have come together.
Activity: 311
It's really cool to see how technologies change our life. Thanks, Codex team, this is first time I am thinking about fractional ownership. Good luck!

Same! I told my friends about Codex and they are very inspired by possibility to own some cool art items together, even if it will be available in few years.

Well I have no friends which are interested in blockchain yet, but I don't get upset. However I know some people who would be interested in selling artworks (pottery and art forging) via Codex.

Wow, I wish I was a blacksmith  Grin Yeah, I'm sure project will provide new great opportunities for artists all over the world.
Activity: 308
It's really cool to see how technologies change our life. Thanks, Codex team, this is first time I am thinking about fractional ownership. Good luck!

Same! I told my friends about Codex and they are very inspired by possibility to own some cool art items together, even if it will be available in few years.

Well I have no friends which are interested in blockchain yet, but I don't get upset. However I know some people who would be interested in selling artworks (pottery and art forging) via Codex.

Codex Protocol looks like promising and I will follow news/updates. Not going to contribute here on current stage. Afaik they have raised approx $12m during private sale.

Can you tell me please where can I read more about it? Sounds promising, however it's obviuos people invest in such project.

Dude, this is written on their website on token sale page. You can find more useful information there.

Thank you, I should be more attentive. Still can't find full list of team members, I would like to see their developers - it's very important for me to assess projects carefully. However every person I see on the website now looks very professional and enthusiastic.

Maybe founders don't want to show all of them in order to employee retentioning  Smiley It makes sense. Don't forget you can check their Github if you are experienced enough in such things.
Codex Protocol looks like promising and I will follow news/updates. Not going to contribute here on current stage. Afaik they have raised approx $12m during private sale.

Can you tell me please where can I read more about it? Sounds promising, however it's obviuos people invest in such project.

Dude, this is written on their website on token sale page. You can find more useful information there.

Thank you, I should be more attentive. Still can't find full list of team members, I would like to see their developers - it's very important for me to assess projects carefully. However every person I see on the website now looks very professional and enthusiastic.
Activity: 303

Activity: 303
I got another question: according to the whitepaper there will be a huge variety of users on the platform. Will every type of users have its own interface and abilities?
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
I didn't get one point - where is the project registered? What country?
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
Hi everyone

The official whitelist is now closed. People who are already in the flow can complete their KYC and will be on the whitelist.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
So I very interesting on this project. Not I am not correct understand what is it about, maybe some ole can explain it to me?

Hi, I can help you, this is project like Internet global market

Oh, great. So I can sell here only Art?

Not only Art, you can sell here some cars, other stuff, but it should be unique

But I am not have unique car for sale here Grin

Me too, but maybe you have some art?

No, I have some designers clothes for sale, maybe I can enjoy project in this case.

Actually about clothes I don't know, you should wait for admins and ask then

Okay, then you for help, I am interesting in that have you already bought some coins of this project? Where I can read about them?

Not now, but think I will buy them on next week. Sorry, I will go to sleep, but if you have more questions, you can read FAQ
Activity: 182
So I very interesting on this project. Not I am not correct understand what is it about, maybe some ole can explain it to me?

No, I have some designers clothes for sale, maybe I can enjoy project in this case.

Okay, then you for help, I am interesting in that have you already bought some coins of this project? Where I can read about them?
Activity: 142
What if someone wants to sell stolen things here? Is there any protection and checking of goods?

Nice question. But this is not a police and not "lost and found". Another question is who will get access to data base of platform and how much is it safe? I hope smart contracts and blockchain are enough measures.
Activity: 176
What if someone wants to sell stolen things here? Is there any protection and checking of goods?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Activity: 9
I like the construction of this idea! Apperceptive design, really good results, interesting logo!
Activity: 182

Pages:
Jump to: